Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyhappymum

With Rachel and Tobi’s wedding date being public knowledge 100% Kayla and Jae will beat them to it because duh of course it’s a competition and Kayla will have no bridal party because she is so fetch like that but really it’s coz she has no friends or family that want to do it

OOHH WHEN IS THEIRS??

Reactions: 3

amiallowedhere

Thank you! Haha I saw that pic as I was scrolling stories, didn’t pay attention to who shares it then I saw it again here and was so confused because I don’t follow any of them 😂 now I understand I would have seen the unedited version.
They’re losers.

LNDR

The owner of the shoe company posted the wedding photo tagging Kayla and the shoe style. She still hadn’t got a mention from Kayla despite every other piece of her outfit being tagged and named, but is replying to comments asking about the shoes.
She did acknowledge them in the post about the sponsored dress and rings

Attachments

blizzy1984

I noticed a Chontel Duncan advertised the yes please sludge. Isn’t that a weird thing considering she left sweat?

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
Does anyone know Kelsey Wells allergy? I'd never heard her talk about an epi pen before I saw her post today. Allergies suck so just curious what hers is.

ceecee12

He said overall it’s a great smile and he’s a fan of it at the end
I didn’t see the actual video, I saw someone else do a “respond video” about a “rude dentist talking shit about celeb veneers” and all the comments were like “oh this video is about Kayla Itsines’ veneers for sure”

Reactions: 2

wowjustwow77

“….and then there was him.”
😂😂😂😂😂
---
Didn’t Tobi pay $5mil for his Adeleide apprtment? I wonder if he’s going to keep it.. who the hell would buy this off of him for that price? I reckon he would make a big loss selling it
I’m guessing rental or Airbnb.

go.away

Honestly I think it’s okay for Leah to be upset (she’ll get over it) and it’s also okay for her and Mitch to leave Gigi for 7 day she’ll be fine too. Parent and children being apart for 7 days will have zero impact on her emotional wellbeing and will probably will have a positive impact in Leah’s.

Having said that, going to the US for 7 days seems a bit weird, you’d barely land and it’ll be time to come home.
I recall it being 4 weeks? But I’m probably wrong with that.