Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenjen189

Listening to Leah talk about Gigi knocking her tooth out is so frantic..she panics all the time when something happens to Gigi, kids hurt themselves it’s what happens

Reactions: 4

notahater1010

VIP Member
I am sure they visited a lot of houses before choosing this one.
Plus for people with money even they can overpay even if not worth it as much. They want what they want.

me either. If anything I’d attribute it to her second pregnancy. That alone changes b00bs even if you don’t breastfeed
It could just be pregnancy. I didn’t breastfeed and mine went from an a to a c cup and have stayed that way.
plus, Kayla is soooooo caught up in being super skinny I don’t think she’d have a boob job. Though if teeth asked then maybe.

go.away

I can’t wait to see this new product. I bet they’ll launch something into an already oversaturated market 😂

amiallowedhere

Yeah I screenshot this from the first reel I clicked on on her feed.
Nothing there.

She hasn’t for this long, wonder why she bothered now? Especially with the amount of people experiencing BII. 😏

Attachments

Kayla’s wedding will be low class. I hope she doesn’t wear her hair down with those ratty extensions! She really doesn’t have any ‘real’ friends except maybe her slave assistant. All the other Greek influencer’s don’t think much of her apparently. Martha, Thessy to name a couple. Kayla I know you think you’re marrying some perfect man but girl you will never ever convince us of that. You also think it’s funny making your mum carry your groceries? No it’s not funny it’s downright disrespectful and your mum is an enabler! She allows to be treated like shite!
Has anyone seen any photos from todays wedding yet?

Ksps0k29vucn

I’m confused as to why Rachel & Tobi are doing IVF if she’s designing her wedding dress and their wedding isn’t till mid next year? If she gets pregnant she probably won’t even be able to fit in her dress she’s making at the moment …
You can get adjustments ..

Reactions: 3

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Real basketball fans - do they mean NBA bandwagoners?

There is basketball in Australia - never seen them post about attending a game.
I am in no way defending them. But my husband is massively into nba and nfl (does not rate USA highly as a holiday destination) But doesn’t rate aus basketball. However he is a massive afl fan

Reactions: 3