Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ksps0k29vucn

It's also a bit weird to meet up with the boys. Let him have one fucking afternoon. Although, I guess if I met my partner the way she did, paranoia would be strong, yeah?
Lol who calls their hen do "hens"?
Not enough friends that's why she met the "boys". Her outfit is catastrophic

Reactions: 5

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
At a glance yes but no - the house must’ve been knocked down and entirely rebuilt or extremely and extensively renovated. Probably would’ve been easier to just demolish it, so unsure!
In any case, This is the first time the current house has been sold. The last time the property sold in 2018 for 1m it was a much older and not as good at all house. Hence why the massive price jump!
Ah that makes sense! I didn’t even think to check the old listing photos

Reactions: 5

oceansaway

Chatty Member
So is this the first time that Kayla is confirming that they are building / moving to the Gold Coast.?

Reactions: 4
Is Kayla’s wedding going to be in Dubai? She leaves there soon for her boot camp whatever thing

she is the type of person who would do that to claim it as a business expense

sweetface2022

VIP Member
When people who are dropping 7 mill on a house are they getting a mortgage for that or they just going for a trip to the bank to write out a cheque?

I genuinely do not know. I want to understand why someone would get a mortgage for that amount if they did.
They would likely have a large chunk of the money so would either only get a small loan or half the amount and lay the rest. We had a large chunk for the deposit so our loan wasn’t actually that high. However our house was in the millions price range

oceansaway

Chatty Member
I get really weirded out by people who share other people’s children on their socials. It goes up a level when these people then refer to said children as “my baby”. Even when it’s family - children aren’t content.
Yep , sounds like she's secretly harbouring feelings for one of them.

dreams3268

I may be wrong, but why can’t they just use a travel card? She’s pathetic and getting dumber by the day.
I’d understand if it was Europe for example, as they often prefer cash in a lot of countries, but if she did some research, bank cards from ING and wise are the best. International fees rebated on ING and you have a local currency wallet for Wise 🤡
It didn’t look like much cash, some $2’s and $5’s - probably for tipping

HitsDifferentHere

Leah's set is from Alemais - I've only seen this on tall model types before and it looks like pjs on them as well.
I thought Kayla looked quite nice- whatever work she's had done before the wedding (Botox, lip flip?) wasn't done by her usual injector.
How do you know? Who is her usual injector?