Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lola-p

Omg right?! The only thing that comes to mind is she can’t claim this one on tax 🤷‍♀️
I really don’t get it, she would pay for hair and makeup for her delayed and lame 🚽 shoot but when it comes to going to someone’s wedding she just asks her sister to do a lazy mum bun? I haven’t seen her stories for a while now and she’s still looking like a hot mess so I guess I haven’t missed much

Reactions: 6

sweetface2022

VIP Member
My 6mo is 98% for height and it’s more annoying than anything. She outgrows clothes way too quickly and I feel like I lost my cute small baby too soon 😭 (she’s still super cute, just a bigger supper cute 😅)
It’s harder when they’re long and lean. Going up in sizes is difficult because they’re usually long enough but so baggy😂 or pants don’t fit their hips but are the right length

Reactions: 6

notahater1010

VIP Member
Are we sure Arna was there?

I wouldn’t be surprised if she would wed without Arna.

Tobi, Arna and Rachel was in Melb on Thurs/Friday.
Rachel said that having Tobi and Arna on the weekend in Melb made a difference.

So I wonder if she only went for the wedding and back. Poor little girl.

The way she talks to Rachel you can see how much she loves her as a step mom.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, what made it clear to me was when they were so stressed about leaving her for America but they’ve never given two shits before. And even on that story, they’re trying to force that little girl onto something she doesn’t like so Leah can film it and laugh and show all her followers. Like, why? Why do that? Because they’re such chilled out, cool, “our kid doesn’t rule our lives” parents?
---

It’s all for show. You can throw extravagant parties with lots of food and a custom cake that costs hundreds of dollars to an exact theme but that doesn’t erase the fact that you’re shoving your child into activities they don’t like and giving bare minimum in every other facet.

Yep, made with money, not with love

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I doubt he would threaten to fight her for full custody. Aside from the fact that unless there are actual grounds for reduced care, such as a risk to the child; I’m quite very sure that Tobi would be loathe to have such dirty laundry as a custody battle out tarnishing his reputation. Tobi loves to think a lot of himself and as being such a stand up guy 🙄
Ohhh - interesting comment re:Tobi. Is that from general observation or have you got more tea that you can spill 🍿🍿🍿🍿

influenzaaar

VIP Member
AFAIK, there are no plans for Jim and/or Anna to go with the dynamic dental duo up to QLD, which means they are going to have to raise and spend time with their own children (or hire people to do it).

I see Tobi getting more custody of Arna, whether formalised or not, in 3, 2, 1.
Why exactly are teef and Kayla moving to QLD, do we know?

Fangit

Chatty Member
There’s nothing like doing a cooking video with your bin lid sitting on the counter beside you 🤢
Also this kitchen looks quite new she's in do we think she using Kayla's house now she's moved up to Qld. She said it was her mums house but not sure about that

Last edited:

Stixandstones

I watched with sound off, but didn't get really get in a car with a stranger because their uber got cancelled?
Surprised they didn't say "I know where the secret Kardashian hideout is" and kidnap them for some murder or robbery.
We should all be so lucky 😂

• Haha

tin vienna

LA is a state, Louisana, but I highly doubt Mitch Itsines knows that, so his question just makes him look like a massive tool. Actually, he is just a massive tool, he doesn't need to do anything to make him look like one. He really has no idea does he? What is his obsession with the US, maybe he should think about going to Melbourne or Sydney before he thinks about world domination. I should be wishing him all the best, I mean all his other business ventures have been so successful so I shouldn't be so mean and stop being so jealous of his success and cutting down a tall poppy, but unfortunately in reality I think he should stick to what he knows best....... which is nothing other than riding off his in laws coat tails.
Yes the L.A as opposed to LA was what made me think he’s meaning Los Angeles not Louisiana- pretty sure he couldn’t name more than 4-5 states…

She’d be stupid enough to publicise the wedding, which means that the ATO could very well ping her for writing off accomodation if they can prove she wasn’t working between certain dates and getting married instead. She might attempt to do deals with venue, dress maker, etc in exchange for publicity like most influencers, however since last financial year, the ATO has also come down on that as well.
haha probably why it’s a “small” thing

they never mention the grandparents anymore except for the shoes Leah got gifted for papou

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Gigi isn't yet two and forward facing. Nice choice Leah.
My child has just turned 2 and is forward facing has been for a long time. She is extremely tall for her age. She is over 1m tall and has been since she was 18 months. We had to turn her. G however is tiny and wouldn’t meet any of the requirements at all

I think the communication between Kayla and Tobi must be quite poor considering Tobi uploaded a photo of Arna in her first day in her school uniform and Kayla made a note at the end of her post to say that her team edited Arna's school uniform colours for privacy. Girrllll Tobi already shared her school colours and I'm sure if anyone dug enough they would know what school she attended. Just like everyone knew which Montessori she went to in Adelaide because she shared it all across social media.

Calling it now that Kayla or Jae will forget about editing her uniform each time they go to upload and then what do you know Kayla looks like a complete doosh 🥴🥴
Exactly this! I saw her upload and thought huh why is her school uniform now purple? The edit was so bad 😂 although soon as Tobi uploaded the photo I knew exactly what school it was. I don’t believe Kayla follows Tobi anymore but I’m pretty sure she follows Rachel. I’m curious now if they’ll be taking Arna overseas for the wedding seeing she’s now at school. Would be disappointing if she had to miss out on her dad getting married.

It broke my heart how disinterested Mitch was in what Leah had to show him that she got for Gigi. She was genuinely excited to get back and see Gigi. It really cemented that he is only with her for the money her name will get him, and everything else is just a burden he has to carry as a sacrifice.
I know we always talk about her leaving Gigi when she was born, but I 110% believe Mitch convinced her to leave her there so he could keep living his best life uninterrupted. If she had actually been with someone supportive, I genuinely don’t think for a second that she would have left Gigi. I know she said she couldn’t be there, but I feel it was all stuff he put in to her head.
I feel like this is a reach. How was he supposed to react? He might be weird but compared to Jae he seems A LOT more caring.

Rise and shine , Sweat overload bombardment is incoming, sign up folks and help pay for this face to look more ridiculously plastic , pay for her new incoming mega mansion on the Gold Coast, obscenely expensive mega cars and vicious looking "protection" dogs. Currently going at 50% off.
Bonus - follow her program and you too will have a shapeless square waist with a flat ass, looking like an ironing board, to boot.

Double bonus - ruin your knees whilst you at the same time her bank account quadruples.

Triple bonus - unemployed, unemployable useless boyfriend is not included.
What is her face on this?! She looks like an alien!!