Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ceecee12

I'm betting that Kayla is pregnant again. She's been missing for while, no recent stories/ pictures on instagram , all old last year advertising for sweat crap, bullshit article in paper to drum up business for Sweat that is losing millions, and a rushed cheap backyard wedding. Baby Jaelle/ Jaz / due by June.
Ugh could you imagine? Just gotta beat Leah to it 😂

Reactions: 6

amiallowedhere

Oh so these were old photos that Leah's posting herself? I assumed Nanny/Anna sent them as a little collage of how she's been while they're away. Very easy mistake for that other commenter to make because I thought the exact same thing. You'd think dietary requirements would be the number one thing you'd be sure of if taking care of another person's child. It makes total sense if those photos were Leah's though.
Yes I thought someone had sent her that collage. 🙃 my bad.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I just got the low down on this… from an Itsines family member!
so.. come in close and let me share fellow tattlers!
jaes money comes from his dad/mum who owned many aged care homes… sold/liquidated at his dads death and distributed. That’s how the sister started her own ‘athletic leisure’ brand and Jae lives a life of grifting… neither child seems to have ever learned anything g about humility, hard work or being humble…

oh and from same source - no one in the family likes Jae (or the sister) and none were invited or even told about the wedding!
As in no one in the itsines family likes jae or the sister, and none of Jae’s family were invited to the wedding?

polkadot22

I think they may be doing desserts. Someone asked on Leah or Mitch’s story (can’t remember which one) and they just replied with 👀
Let’s hope the atrocity is limited to desserts. Their unhealthy obsession with US sauces makes me think otherwise though…🤷🏼‍♀️

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
You're not wrong. I just found it on realestate.com.au and it sold for 7.3 mil earlier this month. It's STUNNING!

In 2018 it sold for just over a mill too. Bloody hell the person that bought it then has made an absolute killing.
Bloody hell I thought house prices in the UK had gone mad but looking at the price history on that place is sickening!!

go.away

You can really get a sense of Mitch’s attitude in the new pod. He says they’re going to release a tangible product in shops and he was saying how he wants it to blow up “I’m going to be everywhere”. He’s really riding Kayla’s coattails with no shame whatsoever. He’d be nothing without Leah. He has no original thoughts, his most used phrase is “I agree”
It just goes to show Mitch’s inflated sense of self. Very very dangerous….

sweetface2022

VIP Member
It’s not from milk. Rashes that are reactions to foods aren’t localised and they aren’t around for weeks. They clear up very quickly after exposure. It honestly looks like a hygiene thing.
I shouldn’t have believed her when she said it was from milk. It’s been fucking ages since she had that

oceansaway

Chatty Member
Does anyone know, is this house that they are renovating , for free, i would bet, as it will be completely sponsored shit, Jae's house in Adelaide?

• Wow