Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnidRollins

The new podcast is seriously so gross. Leah was talking about mum guilt and the pressure she feels as a mum and Mitch is literally like “huh, I don’t get it! Why do women feel this way” and Leah explained it’s because she carries more of the mental load. Mitch admits the share is “not 50/50” but repeats at least 10 times that he doesn’t understand the concept of mum guilt and the weight Leah feels as she strives to be a good mum. Okay Mitch you piece of shit. I seriously can’t believe Leah is with him and that she accepts the things he says. Yuck

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

tin vienna

How come in their “big family dinners” we never see the ENTIRE family? Every family that I know that’s Greek heritage has huge family dinners and EVERYONE goes. Like 30+ people every time.
Oh the family do (did) used to go but many of them don’t like SM so refuse to be filmed, etc. I know a family member who would take her kids and be there but point blank would refuse to allow herself or her family to be used as marketing tools… and they didn’t go for Kayla - they went for Anna or the grandparents…
And it all stopped after the ONE family Christmas with Jae (and his family)… the Greek family did not like Jae, his sister nor the sisters husband. Found them pretentious wankers… plus there was food poisoning 🤮 the family I know were like ‘that’s it, never again’
Maybe know that Jae and Kayla have gone - maybe big family dinners will become a thing again…??
on Leah - while she’s in Adelaide, I don’t think Anna will move (as much as Kayla might want her to or insist she should)… Anna doesn’t like Jae either (because she has a brain) nor Mitch for that matter - but she can use Leah being in Adelaide as her ‘excuse’ to stay… god knows Leah needs it. Plus Leah’s not past redemption (IMO) - ditch Mitch, have a shower and realise you’re better than what Kayla, Mitch and Jae tell you you are!! PLEASE LEAH!
IMO Leah was always the prettier sister with a much nicer personality - Kayla was just thin…

Reactions: 38

tin vienna

So he’s going to the US to steal ideas for his new chocolate bar / dessert scam.
And he’s even asking where he should steal the ideas from.
Much original thought.
He’s a real ideas man hey
😆
also wtf would you go to the USA to help you make chocolate?? Surely you’d go to Belgium?
American chocolate, especially Hersheys, has been shown to contain Butyric Acid - an acid that is in vomit 🤮 - which is why it tastes sour and smells funny… wtf would you want that?!?!
American chocolate is also not popular here in Australia - one of the reasons being the smell and taste - so why on earth use no it as research??
seems a blatant tax write off (scam) and chance for him to spend Itsines cash visiting his ‘favourite’ country… AND not to mention that if you were researching chocolate surely you’d go to where it’s made (Pennsylvania) rather than LA (not a state) Florida and Texas?!?!
fucking tosser…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Leah saying she is breaking out because she is "oily and congested" from the plane is one of the funniest things ever. Like nah, girl, it's your hair 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 31

dreams3268

Food poisoning from a Hungry Jacks caramel sundae or the sashimi she posted that they had for dinner?

• Haha

how.now.brown.cow

Chatty Member
It says so much about her personality, or lack thereof, claiming it's hard to get pumped up for things like this because she doesn't drink 🙄 outing herself for being a bland, boring cunt. It's probably hard to get pumped up because you've got no friends 🤷

• Heart

ceecee12

There’s no way he wouldn’t be splashing every single bit of his Instagram with pics of his legs and feet reclining in business class. Probably captioned with stuff like #baller and #hustlehardplayhard

• Haha

mummasoc

Chatty Member
Mitch does not look at her with love, he looks at her with disdain and as a cash cow (sister of) It’s actually sad. I think Leah is essentially a good person but had such low self esteem from having a horrendous, narcissistic sister and then this loser of a partner she become someone completely different

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He and she have to be some of the dumbest, most entitled, "nothing can touch us" c***s in the world. Hope the popo see this pic!
What a bunch of selfish entitled bogans. Honest to god what anyone sees in Teeth is beyond me. From the ‘Protection Dogs’ to the phallic overcompensating monster trucks he is just one big ick.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I listened to the latest Yes Please/Mind your manners podcast, in the hopes that Leah or Mitch might drop some tea ….

and boy oh boy - Leah did that, without even realising.

Kayla’s story has always been that her and Jae have been besties for years; she, Jae and (I think) Steve, were allegedly, a little gang of three since high school …. I’m sure that there was either an Itsines Family or it’s Jayla post at one stage about this, but I can’t find it - it’s possibly saved somewhere on Tattle.

anyway - if you are super close to your sister; you’d definitely know her bestie of years and years?????

in Leah’s speech for the wedding, she described knowing Jae for “3 or so years” and that Kayla had called her to say she was “dating a gym junkie with a man bun” ….. yeah, no indication that Jae was her best friend, just some guy that she met and was dating …

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

greenleaf22

“I’m so weird because I’m so low maintenance unlike other girls and I don’t drink hehehe” fuck she’s insufferable. Every part of this whole goddam story is insufferable.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Stixandstones

I ag

I agree! As I mentioned the creepy arse story about how they but he also just gives the biggest creep vibe. Objectively I think he is attractive/ good looking but he just gives off the absolute biggest ick.
I might be in the minority but he's not attractive to me in the slightest. The only thing he has going for him is the colour of his eyes. They're beady as fuck though and the rest of him is nothing special either.

Reactions: 29