Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Libby Mae’s new friendship group literally used her break up for clout before Libby started posting with Roxy.
They all act so immature and it’s so disturbing to watch a 19 year old act the way she is, it all looks so fake and ridiculous and I think Libby is just clinging at straws at this point as the only one moving forward with their life is Katy.
If my ex rebounded with a 16 year old who only really wanted clout i’d be embarrassed for them.
Did libby mae gain her followers because of katylee? Libby maes videos were and still are not worth the watch whereas people actually want to watch katylee

Reactions: 1
She’s in year 11.
essentially Libbeh maeee is19 so could be at uni. I’m pleased to see both sets of parents don’t think Libbeh is a n0nc3 cos I sure as hell do.
Oh my god I thought she was coming on like 17 not just turning 16 hahahaha😂😂 has to stay in and do her homework

Libby Mae’s new friendship group literally used her break up for clout before Libby started posting with Roxy.
They all act so immature and it’s so disturbing to watch a 19 year old act the way she is, it all looks so fake and ridiculous and I think Libby is just clinging at straws at this point as the only one moving forward with their life is Katy.
If my ex rebounded with a 16 year old who only really wanted clout i’d be embarrassed for them.
I’m sure that lily was calling her sly a few weeks ago😂😂

Imagine being in a relationship where you both work, earn your own money, drive, get to do as you please to then move on with someone in a school uniform, has a curfew and has to ask for pocket money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Roxanne 15 or 16? If 16 that’s technically the legal age, although it’s not ideal...especially if she’s still at school. It just seems a bit wrong to me even though she’s breaking no law it’s morally wrong (to me!). But that’s just my thoughts. Aslong as she’s a legal and consenting it’s none of my business to push my moral compass on to others I guess.

I saw a comment from roxanne saying she turns 17 in August. Still can't see what an 'adult' sees in a teen of that age though. But then libby is childish with all her eNeRgY 🙄

Oh my god I thought she was coming on like 17 not just turning 16 hahahaha😂😂 has to stay in and do her homework

I’m sure that lily was calling her sly a few weeks ago😂😂
That Lily’s girlfriends eyelashes piss me off they make her look like she can’t open her eyes an her and Libby’s girlfriend both need a good scrub I don’t get why she’s hanging about with kids I actually like katylee she seems to be doing better for herself and happier

That Lily’s girlfriends eyelashes piss me off they make her look like she can’t open her eyes an her and Libby’s girlfriend both need a good scrub I don’t get why she’s hanging about with kids I actually like katylee she seems to be doing better for herself and happier
Imagine having to go in the shop for your girlfriend and her mates and do school pick ups

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t stand Libby, she’s got a face and voice I wanna punch 😂

Katylee is the better of the 2 but I can’t stand her videos where she’s lip syncing to the sound and barely moves her bleeping lips - what is with that!?!? It’s SO irritating 😂 and why do they spend all their time making these stupid videos, tiktok can be great but people like Libby and Katy make me wanna delete it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are they both trying to prove to the world how in love they are with their new girlfriends? It’s so weird. Their content is really strange it’s just the same videos over and over again.

I would have thought after having that huge breakup on a public platform they’d want to keep stuff with new partners quieter but not weeks later and they’re both professing their love for other people. It’s so mad. It’s like who can one up the other one. I think they’re both really immature

Reactions: 8
The way that little kid goes all shy and giggly when they pretend to go in for a kiss makes me howl like grow up nobody cares if you kiss your girlfriend why you making it like a weird thing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody else think Grace is using Katylee? Or is it just me?
I don’t think she is to be honest, they seem genuine, she is on tiktok more often now though. Roxanne doesn’t sit well with me tbh

Reactions: 5
Anybody else think Grace is using Katylee? Or is it just me?
I’m sure I saw a video at the weekend with Grace saying she has commitment issues. Basically Katylee’s entire content is her saying she wants to be ‘official’ with Grace and her girlfriend for real, but it looks like Grace isn’t into the idea.

Then again, it’s all for the likes and views isn’t it. The TikTok where they say they are officially dating will go nuclear, so they’ll be building up to it.

Libby Mae’s girlfriend is from Lilly’s group of friends, so was bound to be younger. It felt like Libby Mae went to see Lilly once and then suddenly this girl was now dating her. I will say though there’s a video of when they first met and a group TikTok with about eight of them, and Roxanne can’t keep her eyes off Libby Mae during it. It’s quite cute to watch and I hope they are for real.

I was watching Lilly’s live the other day, she was with her girlfriend and 2 other girls, people kept asking if she liked Katylee, Lilly stood up and said ‘I rob ya bleeping Audi’ and pretended to sniff a line😂 not to mention she called libbymae sly a few weeks before being with her😂

It was the video Grace put up about commitment issues that made me think, why would you post that when Katylee's posts are about wanting Grace to ask her out 😂 it could be for views but I dunno. Grace doesn't seem interested at all in any pictures or videos of Katylee's. Although maybe she's just shy. Lily is just a fool. Biggest chav going 🤢

Reactions: 4
Speaking of Lilly, I’d love to know how she manages to get hold of all of this high end clothing - especially as a lot of the stuff sells out the second it’s released.

Grace doesn’t have commitment issues, we are dealing with a group of 16-19 year olds here who probably don’t know who or what they want in life and are still finding their way. I can see Katy Lee having her heart broken by Grace so I hope they just stay in whatever stage this is, Katy Lee looks like she’s absolutely thriving since the break up but Libby Mae looks like everything she does is to get her ex’s attention. Which is weird on its own!

Reactions: 7
Speaking of Lilly, I’d love to know how she manages to get hold of all of this high end clothing - especially as a lot of the stuff sells out the second it’s released.

Grace doesn’t have commitment issues, we are dealing with a group of 16-19 year olds here who probably don’t know who or what they want in life and are still finding their way. I can see Katy Lee having her heart broken by Grace so I hope they just stay in whatever stage this is, Katy Lee looks like she’s absolutely thriving since the break up but Libby Mae looks like everything she does is to get her ex’s attention. Which is weird on its own!
Does Lily have a job or what does she do to afford all those clothes? And that Gucci belt and them jeans are surgically attached to her 🙄 Katylee just seems to be so sweet! I agree, definitely think things will end badly with Grace! I wonder would she ever get back with Libby if things did end with Grace?

Does Lily have a job or what does she do to afford all those clothes? And that Gucci belt and them jeans are surgically attached to her 🙄 Katylee just seems to be so sweet! I agree, definitely think things will end badly with Grace! I wonder would she ever get back with Libby if things did end with Grace?
Universal credit and living rent free probably😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen Grace is now being represented by the same management as Katylee 😂 god how much money can be made off tik tok??

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Absolute Ali express specials she can’t even afford to buy her bird a decent body scrub looks like she’s done Rollie pollies round a field

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.