Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean come on, she’s a young kid making videos. Is it her fault the world was obsessed with her relationship? How can a kid give you bad vibes, sometimes on here it feels like bullying rather than commenting on their content. Nobody on here (unless they know them in real life) should be saying stuff like this about people they’ve never met.

It’s evident they’re trying to make each other jealous and both either still together and playing the system or both have new partners. Either way, I don’t think either have bad vibes or give off any impression of being hard to deal with. More like two teenagers who blew up TikTok and now have the same catchphrases shouted in the face every day.
When she’s mouthing the n word, yeah she needs educating

Reactions: 5
How much roughly would you'd reckon Katylee and Libby maaaaaaeeeee are making off tik tok? Surely it couldn't be that much to not have a proper stable Job

Reactions: 1
How much roughly would you'd reckon Katylee and Libby maaaaaaeeeee are making off tik tok? Surely it couldn't be that much to not have a proper stable Job
Quite a bit. They get paid per every 1000 views. They are on EVERYBODY’S FYP. Plus They’re under management and getting sponsorships! They’re 19 so making quite good money. It won’t be around forever and they’re young enough to embrace it. However, KatyLee seems more level headed and plans to go to uni eventually.

Reactions: 5
I keep seeing her videos, she posts so many tiktoks...I don't know how they find the time!?!

Reactions: 3
Its like they both have a setlist of lyric vids that must be done on the daily.
Surely if your in a brand new relationship like this you take some time to get to know the person not making tiktoks with them 24/7

Reactions: 6
Its like they both have a setlist of lyric vids that must be done on the daily.
Surely if your in a brand new relationship like this you take some time to get to know the person not making tiktoks with them 24/7
I reckon Roxanne is with Libby for the ‘tik tok fame’😅😂 to be fair, Katylees girlfriend looks genuine but it’s so weird they’ve suddenly both made their relationships official😂😂

Reactions: 7
Can’t get away from these two atm, I’ve blocked them both and yet they still end up on my fyp by people reposting their shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That pair must share a brain cell because they don't have the capacity to think or be themselves. They just copy each other's content and post indirect messages. Very strange girls.

Reactions: 6
Her girlfriend is straight.... she is after tiktok fame.
if anybody identifies as LGBTQ they will 100% confirm her GF is straight. The community 100% knew about JoJo Siwa before JoJo did so I will trust their instincts

Reactions: 1
Her girlfriend is straight.... she is after tiktok fame.
if anybody identifies as LGBTQ they will 100% confirm her GF is straight. The community 100% knew about JoJo Siwa before JoJo did so I will trust their instincts
Which one’s girlfriend 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone know how old Libby Maeeeee’s gf actually is? I saw someone saying she was 16 and 16 and 19 just doesn’t sit right with me. Although Libby acts like she’s 12 so....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.