Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a odd set up. The more I watch them the more my opinion changes. One minute I like them, next minute I dislike them. I can bet 1000% that Grace will have katylee heartbroken by the end of the year and Libby mae will cling into Roxanne with all she can. I can imagine her very possessive.

Reactions: 3
Katylee actually posts content. All Libby does is writes a random caption and half mimes 3 words from a song. Never understood how she got so many followers.

Reactions: 5
Katylee actually posts content. All Libby does is writes a random caption and half mimes 3 words from a song. Never understood how she got so many followers.
Exactly this. Libby's TikToks irritate me so much. They're all so samey. Her smile pisses me off and I don't even know why hahah

Libby Mae is annoying as duck. katylee is actually one of my favourites now despite the fact she used to do my box in 😂 I have a feeling she will get hurt but she does look so so happy now

Reactions: 2
I couldn't stand either if them when they were together but Katylee seems to have really matured and she seems like a genuinely nice girl. Also saw that she gave her nan her old car instead if selling which I thought was lovely.

Reactions: 6
Libby has also had her braces off today, I have to say her teeth look incredible!

It’s the six weeks holidays now so prepare for loads of videos of them both! Still think Grace isn’t right for Katy though, she’s going to break her heart!

Reactions: 4
Don't think Grace is interested in Katylee at all. Always seems so disinterested and moody in the videos. Only talking a month and Grace already has 300,000 followers and management? Totally not right

Feel so bad for Katylee because she seems so genuine

• Sad
Don't think Grace is interested in Katylee at all. Always seems so disinterested and moody in the videos. Only talking a month and Grace already has 300,000 followers and management? Totally not right

Feel so bad for Katylee because she seems so genuine
And a free trip to Alton Towers with them fast pass thingies

Reactions: 1
They’re so cringy and the age thing is extremely sketchy but I think libbeh mae and the child are gonna be the ones who survive the distance

I get the impression Katylee isn’t interested in the girls she dates, I can imagine her holding all the cards and picking them up and putting them down when it suits her.

Reactions: 1
They’re so cringy and the age thing is extremely sketchy but I think libbeh mae and the child are gonna be the ones who survive the distance
If I see one more video of them standing face to face and nearly kissing, every video is the same!

They're both getting a bit boring.

Libby-Mae and Roxy - we get it, you love leaning in for a kiss
Katy-Lee and Grace - we get it Katy-Lee, you think Grace is hot! And we also get that Grace hasn't mastered how to smile.

I have to say though, if these videos aren't edited, I've never once seen Grace look happy in a video. She's either swiping the camera away, looking steely eyed at the camera or scowling at Katy-Lee. She's definitely going to break her heart.

They're both getting a bit boring.

Libby-Mae and Roxy - we get it, you love leaning in for a kiss
Katy-Lee and Grace - we get it Katy-Lee, you think Grace is hot! And we also get that Grace hasn't mastered how to smile.

I have to say though, if these videos aren't edited, I've never once seen Grace look happy in a video. She's either swiping the camera away, looking steely eyed at the camera or scowling at Katy-Lee. She's definitely going to break her heart.
Definitely agree! Cba commenting on Libby and Roxy because I don't like them but I do like Katylee and definitely Grace is going to break her heart. But in fairness to Grace, it must be annoying having a phone stuck in you're face all the time as well so there is that aspect of things to think of as well. She might be lovely off camera

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.