Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the crying together on the bed one minute (which is weird asf anyway😂) then next minute they’re doing bloody tiktoks clearly flirting with other girls saying they were just friends of theirsđŸ„Ž doing it for the likes clearly, they love the attention. Libby Mae reminds me of a 13 year old lol

Reactions: 11
‘They’re just friends’ aren’t they?😂😂 it’s Libby maes new girlfriends eyelashes, get me everytime 😂😂
Yeah sorry definitely not her girlfriend 😂😂. Omg yes!!! The way the go inwards when she shuts her eyes 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like them!

They're not causing anyone any harm, back to when I break I was 19 and breaking up with someone - course you'd be petty. I have a sneaky suspicion they're still together though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Katylee blocked me ages ago after we spoke on Instagram about university as she was going to be doing the same course I did. She wanted to know what it was about I told her ans she blocked me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Katylee blocked me ages ago after we spoke on Instagram about university as she was going to be doing the same course I did. She wanted to know what it was about I told her ans she blocked me 😂
Was she still with Libby at the time? Maybe she was jealous of you messaging her 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I like them!

They're not causing anyone any harm, back to when I break I was 19 and breaking up with someone - course you'd be petty. I have a sneaky suspicion they're still together though
I think they might still be together..I wouldn’t be this petty though but hey it’s clout😂😂

What do they both do for work or are they in education still? They seem very immature

Libby maaaaaeeeeeeeeeee was a carer at some point but I don’t know if she’s jacked that in now. Katylee does SM full time.

I’m warming to Katylee now she’s away fae Libby maaaaaaaaeeeeeee tbh

Libby maaaaaeeeeeeeeeee was a carer at some point but I don’t know if she’s jacked that in now. Katylee does SM full time.

I’m warming to Katylee now she’s away fae Libby maaaaaaaaeeeeeee tbh
😂😂 Libby maaaeeee lives in my head rent free 😭😭 Whatever they are at its working because so many people are invested

I never used to mind them, I could scroll on by. Now I want to push them both off a cliff, and LibbyMar’s mother who has since joined and really does my napper in.
KatyLee last week “I’m not buying a new car I love my car I don’t care what people think of my car it gets me from a to b.” KatyLee 24 hours ago “I’ve been car shopppppinggggg” she seeks attention and validation from people she doesn’t know and the fact she’s only 19 it’s pretty sad.

does anybody know why she lives with her grandparents?

I never used to mind them, I could scroll on by. Now I want to push them both off a cliff, and LibbyMar’s mother who has since joined and really does my napper in.
KatyLee last week “I’m not buying a new car I love my car I don’t care what people think of my car it gets me from a to b.” KatyLee 24 hours ago “I’ve been car shopppppinggggg” she seeks attention and validation from people she doesn’t know and the fact she’s only 19 it’s pretty sad.

I don’t know if she lives with them, but I know she was pretty much raised by her mum and her grandma so they are really close

She said on one of her videos not long ago, that because her dad left when she was only a baby her mother moved in with her grandparents to give her a better life, so that she never went without anything and could go on holidays every year and stuff like that

She posted a Tik Tok months ago where her gran said they lived with her because 'her mother hasn't got a man'

i wish libbbehhh maeeeeee’s new girlfriend would move her mouth properly

• Haha
Libby Mae gives me proper bad vibes . I know she’s young but I can imagine her being very difficult to deal with .

Reactions: 12
Libby Mae gives me proper bad vibes . I know she’s young but I can imagine her being very difficult to deal with .
I mean come on, she’s a young kid making videos. Is it her fault the world was obsessed with her relationship? How can a kid give you bad vibes, sometimes on here it feels like bullying rather than commenting on their content. Nobody on here (unless they know them in real life) should be saying stuff like this about people they’ve never met.

It’s evident they’re trying to make each other jealous and both either still together and playing the system or both have new partners. Either way, I don’t think either have bad vibes or give off any impression of being hard to deal with. More like two teenagers who blew up TikTok and now have the same catchphrases shouted in the face every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.