Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad there is a thread for these two twats, I’ve blocked them on tiktok but sick of people posting about them and having to see them constantly, they’re such begs

I mean come on, she’s a young kid making videos. Is it her fault the world was obsessed with her relationship? How can a kid give you bad vibes, sometimes on here it feels like bullying rather than commenting on their content. Nobody on here (unless they know them in real life) should be saying stuff like this about people they’ve never met.

It’s evident they’re trying to make each other jealous and both either still together and playing the system or both have new partners. Either way, I don’t think either have bad vibes or give off any impression of being hard to deal with. More like two teenagers who blew up TikTok and now have the same catchphrases shouted in the face every day.
She’s not a kid. She’s 19, old enough to know better. So why are you defending someone you’ve never met aswell then? You don’t know them and what they’re really like🙃

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think Libby-Mae is just posting videos of her and her girlfriend to rub it in Katylee’s face? Like you can generally see that Katylee is happy with Grace whereas Libby’s relationship just seems so forced, she hasn’t posted for 2 days which makes me think she knows Katylee isn’t bothered? Just a thought🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Libby-Mae is just posting videos of her and her girlfriend to rub it in Katylee’s face? Like you can generally see that Katylee is happy with Grace whereas Libby’s relationship just seems so forced, she hasn’t posted for 2 days which makes me think she knows Katylee isn’t bothered? Just a thought🤷🏼‍♀️
I think they're both playing the same game tbh!

How can you get out of a relationship and both be with new people a month later it's so weird

Reactions: 3
Libby maeeeehhhs girlfriend must be in school, haven’t seen them for a while haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i can’t dislike katylee, they were cringy yeah but she seems such a sweet girl

Reactions: 6
Libby maeeeehhhs girlfriend must be in school, haven’t seen them for a while haha
She’s in year 11.
essentially Libbeh maeee is19 so could be at uni. I’m pleased to see both sets of parents don’t think Libbeh is a n0nc3 cos I sure as hell do.

Libby Mae’s new friendship group literally used her break up for clout before Libby started posting with Roxy.
They all act so immature and it’s so disturbing to watch a 19 year old act the way she is, it all looks so fake and ridiculous and I think Libby is just clinging at straws at this point as the only one moving forward with their life is Katy.
If my ex rebounded with a 16 year old who only really wanted clout i’d be embarrassed for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.