Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen a video of Roxanne on my FYP, she was doing a little dance and tagged her outfit in the caption and loads of the comments were like "she's getting ready for her year 6 disco" 😭 😭 😭 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seen a video of Roxanne on my FYP, she was doing a little dance and tagged her outfit in the caption and loads of the comments were like "she's getting ready for her year 6 disco" 😭 😭 😭 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I seen that too, kills me the fact her name is official Roxanne, looool

• Haha
Reactions: 2
aw the comments on roxannes videos are so snide, she’s literally done nothing wrong

i feel like if we changed the relationship to that of a boy and girl with the same age gap we would be far more concerned and not even joking about the fact that libby could be deeply manipulative over roxanne and have a lasting effect on her

Reactions: 4
Roxanne jsut confirmed on live they have split up. When asked why she said ‘it was toxic’

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Whatever has happened with Libby, she doesn’t deserve all of the Kiddy-Mae style posts, she’s obviously really hurt, the best thing she could do is come off that app for a while.

Reactions: 4
agree libby looks really defeated now, i hope she comes off tiktok. She’s a lot younger than her actual age I think

Whatever has happened with Libby, she doesn’t deserve all of the Kiddy-Mae style posts, she’s obviously really hurt, the best thing she could do is come off that app for a while.
Tik tok is full of bullies, I find it toxic af and she should get off there for a while and not just turn her comments off. Also, if it’s affecting her that much she clearly ain’t cut for that life, you have to be so thick skinned..

Interesting

Seems like she’s jumped on Libby to be known on tik tok, they’ve split up and now she’ll just jump on Katylees fans, all for the ‘fame’ hahaha, these little girls are hilarious😂

i dont actually think she’s lying, katylee was never with her friends when she was with Libby, Roxanne was never at home or with her mates either, her brother even posted a video of her whilst they were together saying “come home soon” or something

they’re all SO childish but I do believe her

Reactions: 1
i dont actually think she’s lying, katylee was never with her friends when she was with Libby, Roxanne was never at home or with her mates either, her brother even posted a video of her whilst they were together saying “come home soon” or something

they’re all SO childish but I do believe her
I believe her too, although she is doing it for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.