KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me shes crying again. About working.. about hours etc. I have my kids 24.7 bla bla no you don't they to to school so not 24.7.

Moaning how 9-2 is hard. Ca t get child care etc..

I work 15+ hours a day with 2 children. You have to make it work! You really think she's the only one single parent in the world. Suck it up princess... ohhhhh on about mental health duck off....

Reactions: 4
Knew she’d be playing the victim again she’s a joke and makes a mockery of MH and it’s the only job she’s had ever lol 😂 and she didn’t mind leaving her kids to go gallivanting to her girlfriends, she manages to afford a lot more than most parents new designer clothes, tattoos ect she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 2
Exactly. When she was leaving her kids with anyone to shag about etc.

Sent blame their dad for bleeping off when all she done is make him the bad guy when really she's the bad one... always poor old Katie no ones worst off than her.. Next she'll be on live bouncing around like a bleep.

Instead of crying and moaning about the struggles of childcare look for a different job that is more Mon-Fri school hours yes it’s hard to find something for school hours but at least a weekday job will be better than expecting friends and relatives to watch your kids on a weekend.

Reactions: 1
Funny how she slags off her mothers and friends when they won't watch her kids for her.. but when they do something for her it's like oh their the best. Why should they cancel their day to look after your kids.... you had kids. Grownup and take responsibility for them..

Ohhh she won't do that cause she's amazing at her job apparently lmfao as if lmao

Does she not realise she looks a n*b always having her hand resting on her shoulder

Putting wet dishes in the cupboards, cleaning with a dirty towel on the worktops and two random ginger kittens have made an appearance.

Ooooh what’s happened? Are they back together or are they at war again? 😂
Back to bumming each other but tryna not make it obvious so Katie’s bad a fake account but making it so obvious it’s her it’s the most cringe thing I’ve ever seen. Nannysue353 all that be kind crap and I guarantee she’ll be trolling from the account that is very clearly her 😂😂

So obvious it's her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s really not all their 😂😂 fs if your going to the effort to make a fake account to basically make out it’s you anyway …. Then why, what is the purpose. Someone clearly wants to be relevant and spoken about. Can’t wait for the meltdowns and the dramaaaaa that comes with these two. Katie’s moving soon 👀 ohhhhh maybe to Telford hmmmmm

Only 2 days ago she was saying how her mum wasn't there for her when she needs someone to look after her kids. Calling her a waste if space now she's making tiktoks with her

No wonder her jump got mental health doesn't want to go anywhere with a horrible daughter like her bringing her down all the time

Anything for veiws hey!

Attachments

Only 2 days ago she was saying how her mum wasn't there for her when she needs someone to look after her kids. Calling her a waste if space now she's making tiktoks with her

No wonder her jump got mental health doesn't want to go anywhere with a horrible daughter like her bringing her down all the time

Anything for veiws hey!
Their so alike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.