KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Standard hospital selfie but not replying to anyone asking why she’s in 😂

She’s back on tiktok 🙈 on her backup account though, won’t be long before she removes it.
Quoting the text “sometimes you just have to decorate your house and take time for yourself”

no hun you falsely accused a woman of something so disgusting that you had to leave the app because you would receive hate for the things you did.

Reactions: 2
The beg blocked me, obviously. It’s her addiction, bet she misses the admiration and gifts. She needs to hop back of TikTok cause no one has forgotten her appalling behaviour that night. Calling a mum a pweirdo. Disgusting prick.

Reactions: 4
All this family popping up on her Instagram. She had me thinking she had no one like literally no one

All this family popping up on her Instagram. She had me thinking she had no one like literally no one
She made so many people believe a lot of things and ran when it all started to unravel. No family - constant pics with them. No contact with her bio mum - again pics and meets. No friends - her own doing 😆 She’s such a compulsive liar. But the dangerous thing is she believes them too

Reactions: 4
She made so many people believe a lot of things and ran when it all started to unravel. No family - constant pics with them. No contact with her bio mum - again pics and meets. No friends - her own doing 😆 She’s such a compulsive liar. But the dangerous thing is she believes them too
No contact with her bio mum yet she’s trying to get her mum to have her kids the weekend so she can go to work 😂 she really is dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How is she still working with those bad “seizures” she was having and couldn’t work and needed the gift money 🤷🏻‍♀️ All bullshit wasn’t it

No contact with her bio mum yet she’s trying to get her mum to have her kids the weekend so she can go to work 😂 she really is dumb
She’s a despicable human. Her wants and needs will always be above her children's and even her friends/followers. She’s a scabby beg who thrives of being wanted and being in TikTok. Her video the other day of admitting she wanted to be TikTok famous made me LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.