KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toothache can't be that bad shes still chatting tit
Amberlance where out to her house last night ,this is why my friend new born baby had to wait 8 hours for an ambulance. In the end she went blue and stopped breathing because amberlance crew are out are busy helping time wasters. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Amberlance where out to her house last night ,this is why my friend new born baby had to wait 8 hours for an ambulance. In the end she went blue and stopped breathing because amberlance crew are out are busy helping time wasters. 😡
WTAF how is she getting away with this.. it’s disgusting. She really boils my blood

WTAF how is she getting away with this.. it’s disgusting. She really boils my blood
Same here! If your well enough this morning to be up and dressed, face on and on live then your well enough to just phone the GP surgery in the morning to get anitibotics. If we had to pay for an ambulance she would definitely not use them!

WTF!!! Seriously!!!!
Hope your friends baby is doing OK?

Same here! If your well enough this morning to be up and dressed, face and on live then your well enough to just phone the GP surgery in the morning to get anitibotics j
WTF!!! Seriously!!!!
Hope your friends baby is doing OK?
thank you , it was just after the new year she spent a week in hospital as it was covid that made her so poorly . But she better now xx

And now she’s out around town as if nothing happened.. how is this even fair.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed she took the post of her driving off of insta? Because nobody screen recorded that!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.