KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she thay skint she's starting doong her tops again... bleeping hell people must be so damn stupid wasting their money on that tit!!

Definitely something going on with them too
the comments on the screen shot asking if her cat ran away 😂😂😂 wonder why it ran away 🤔😂 the other cat probs told it what she does to little kittens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely together, Definitely moving in with each each other. Or katie getting a house near by
I think she should definitely get her own house near by but not move in with L, as they’ll obviously have some arguments so it’s probably best they can actually escape each other at times but think I’d be scared for Katie’s life if she gets on the wrong side of L again lol

Remember katie was so so so so scared of linda 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they'll be back engaged by next week.. probably fall out put it all over tiktok for gifts.. pathetic bunch of chavvy skanks hahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait what there back together after everything that was said and done and how Katie was so scared of her there both rediculas it’s only gonna end badly xxxx

Reactions: 1
Wait what there back together after everything that was said and done and how Katie was so scared of her there both rediculas it’s only gonna end badly xxxx
Yes and Katie is moving not sure where too, but yesterday linda said something is happening at the weekend and people will then talk so maybe moving near l or in woth her

She is moving to Telford to be with Linda she’s put it on her backup account

• Wow
Yes it’s official they are back together and k is moving Telford to be with L 🙈 I mean they can’t really moan about anyone having an opinion because when they kicked off they wanted people to take sides 😂 I will be watching with my pop corn though when it kicks off again between them. Too much has been said and done from each of them against each other so won’t be long before one of them brings it up 😂 and the list is long with what they have said about each other to the whole of tiktok 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
No way, yet she feared for her life over her not long ago
She said loosing her grandad made her realise life’s to short she has nothing keeping her there and shes not going to stay there and be down because of all the haters 😂 no one would give a damn If them two didn’t air their dirty laundry over social media and Katie scared for her life. But hey Linda got her teeth out of all that drama

Reactions: 4
Just watched her video🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thought she was scared to death of Linda... havent spoken for months thats absolutely bullshit.. wait so they'll saying they woke up one morning sorted everything out saying let's start again move in bla bla. duck up its ducking stupid!!

I’m really hoping it works out for them this time for the kids sake. All kids deserve to be happy

Bets on for how long this lasts.
They keep saying holiday, she’s probably only going to Ls for the week off school lol

Last edited:
I can’t believe (but I can at same time 🤪) they are getting back together after everything they both said!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.