KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if she's got a head on her. Which she obviously hasn't. She would keep her flat for a few months see how things go at lindas if things don't go right she's got somewhere to go back too.. you wouldn't just up and leave no way in hell...

You wait be a link soon saying they've both signed up to only fans or something stupid lmao!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can see this going tits up. Having a bed in the livingroom seriously 😐! Hardly any space for them to sit down.. all going to be on top of each other. Those kids won't be able to watch TV or anything. They'll be up in their rooms so much cause Linda will be in bed smoking and drinking redbull all the time. . Something fishy going on time will tell...
Good for getting to the top of the housing list though.

Surely if she's got a head on her. Which she obviously hasn't. She would keep her flat for a few months see how things go at lindas if things don't go right she's got somewhere to go back too.. you wouldn't just up and leave no way in hell...

You wait be a link soon saying they've both signed up to only fans or something stupid lmao!
This is what I was thinking too! Anything that involves getting money! Did you all see how on the live earlier today K said L was in charge of the gift money, how it goes into L bank account. Is that another sly dig for when they break up again for her to say "see I told you guys, she controls me!" Is she planting seeds to play victim again?
L is too blind sided by the love bombing k is doing to realise anything else. Look how easily she gave up her "safe space" (bedroom) because k would have asked her to. See how easily manipulated she can be? It's scary when you think she has 3 kids of her own in that house, what else is she gonna have to give up to please K? Her oldest daughter is already acting out and clearly not happy with their new arrangement!
If you're reading this Linda, Don't screw your kids up just because you're codependent on a narcissist love bomber!

Reactions: 5
This is what I was thinking too! Anything that involves getting money! Did you all see how on the live earlier today K said L was in charge of the gift money, how it goes into L bank account. Is that another sly dig for when they break up again for her to say "see I told you guys, she controls me!" Is she planting seeds to play victim again?
L is too blind sided by the love bombing k is doing to realise anything else. Look how easily she gave up her "safe space" (bedroom) because k would have asked her to. See how easily manipulated she can be? It's scary when you think she has 3 kids of her own in that house, what else is she gonna have to give up to please K? Her oldest daughter is already acting out and clearly not happy with their new arrangement!
If you're reading this Linda, Don't screw your kids up just because you're codependent on a narcissist love bomber!
I did wonder why she felt the need to say that about the gifts, as soon as Linda left the room and K was in that weird pretending to be sad/scared/worried mood that she randomly just said Linda deals with the gifts the gifts are linked to her account. Something is very off with Katie and Linda is too damn stupid to see through it. Queue the I was terrified yadda yadda yadda when they break up and rip each other to shreds again.

Linda definitely isn’t going to get her son back anytime soon now the house is massively overcrowded. That was Linda’s goal to get him back home away from her mum but Katie came first

Reactions: 2
To be honest the mum in the video with k and Llooks like she’s thinking oh bleeping hell here we go again this is gonna go down hill fast.
this is gonna be such a car crash but it’s gonna be funny to see what happens

100 I think this exactly, L doesn’t see her slyness, k is DEFINITELY planting seeds to make L look bad for when it goes wrong; L is not seeing how K is towards the camera, the things she’s saying. I saw every little victim plan on her face, L is too love blind to see it;; she’s definitely going back home at the weekend K obs planned it all, she’s going to do L over again

It’s literally just like a soap only I just wish kids weren’t involved. Hope Ls little one that was crying gets use to it if it’s real. They already sent her to sleep out for the night instead of getting her use to what’s happening. L open your eyes before it’s too late AGAIN

Last edited:
Nikkigardener3 is given k iPhone 13 and Apple watches. Talk about being an absolute beg and manipulative

• Wow
I see the wish list is back up. Honest to god, some people have no shame. You sit in your house smoking all day in your branded clothes and you expect people to buy you things from their hard earned cash. Unbelievable.

I can’t believe k is letting L still smoke in the kids bedroom 🙈 they have moved to the livingroom and she still treks upstairs for a cig 🙈 the back door is literally in your bedroom L 🙈 but when they split up next that will get brought up 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe k is letting L still smoke in the kids bedroom 🙈 they have moved to the livingroom and she still treks upstairs for a cig 🙈 the back door is literally in your bedroom L 🙈 but when they split up next that will get brought up 😂😂
Jesus is she really? As an ex smoker I'd never dream of smoking my kids bedroom, the duck is wrong with these arseholes?
Guaranteed to be brought up on the first live K does when she's back single "Linda smoked in the kids' bedrooms, she's a bad mum!" 🙄

Personally if I'd have gone on like them two did, slating each other and posting clips of kitten & nipple vid I'd be far too embarrassed to admit I'd taken a beastiality lover back.
And as for K saying L mer-dur-ed that other kitten (Tiny) why she getting back with a supposed "animal mer-dur-er"

Pls can TheFactFreak do a deep dive on these two!

Let's hope the latest video of marriage is just to get people talking. I understand people get back together sometimes after a break up, but this was no ordinary breakup! K feared for her life and it was all over tiktok L has said plenty about k too. Those poor kids are going to he so messed up and hope ss keep a closer eye on them now, and how on earth do they afford to live when they both don't work?

duck off are they getting married 🤣🤣🤣

Lindas face is like wtf are you doing but ill go along with it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed on the TikTok posted 21 hours ago on their joint page katie has her dreads in? Didn’t she get them after they split up last time and katie and Linda were apparently not seeing each other anymore? Around when katie apparently went into a safe house. Yet their together in that tik tok

Has anyone noticed on the TikTok posted 21 hours ago on their joint page katie has her dreads in? Didn’t she get them after they split up last time and katie and Linda were apparently not seeing each other anymore? Around when katie apparently went into a safe house. Yet their together in that tik tok
Yes I noticed that too.. compulsive liars

I'm not sticking up for them in anyway but in a live they said they will share old videos to show how happy they were the last time they were together 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Can't have many to share though considering it was mainly a disaster

I'm not sticking up for them in anyway but in a live they said they will share old videos to show how happy they were the last time they were together 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Can't have many to share though considering it was mainly a disaster
But I’m pretty sure when she had the dreads she was going through a finding herself after Linda phase aka away from linda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.