KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe (but I can at same time 🤪) they are getting back together after everything they both said!
And when it all goes wrong they will want all the sympathy, L said so many bad things about K on how she treated one of her kids differently, and put one on the dark Web (whatever that is) and bow they don't want people reminding them of what was said, I understand people get back together but they are so toxic, or what they have said was complete lies but so many people got involved on tik tok, im here for it, I stopped watching both of them but now I have my popcorn at the ready 🍿

Reactions: 2
And when it all goes wrong they will want all the sympathy, L said so many bad things about K on how she treated one of her kids differently, and put one on the dark Web (whatever that is) and bow they don't want people reminding them of what was said, I understand people get back together but they are so toxic, or what they have said was complete lies but so many people got involved on tik tok, im here for it, I stopped watching both of them but now I have my popcorn at the ready 🍿
Oh I agree it’s going to go horribly wrong. Think they forgot people know they said those things. They weren’t just silly couple arguments they were huge accusations. How they think it’ll work after that I’ll never know!

Reactions: 3
They have a joint tiktok account now cos apparently k’s old account has been mass reported so it’s going soon 🙈😂

🤢 their making g a joint account now lol

Shes making linda mod her. Here comes the controlling katie again

Katie saying babe every 2 seconds cringy

Linda is off her head tonight. She can hardly open her eyes

A week together... duck me and their moving into together....

Katie fake tears are back

Reactions: 5
🤢 their making g a joint account now lol

Shes making linda mod her. Here comes the controlling katie again

Katie saying babe every 2 seconds cringy

Linda is off her head tonight. She can hardly open her eyes

A week together... duck me and their moving into together....

Katie fake tears are back
This is going to be a dangerous relationship, k is going to try control L, I can see k trying to get rid of all of L main followers on her account. I actually believe L is vulnerable she may have a gob on her but it's not going to end well. On some of K videos she blames her viewers for things that's nothing to do with them, if that's the case why have tiktok

Reactions: 1
They’ll probably make more money now lol but on a serious note I hope all the kids don’t feel too crapped in Ls house, doesn’t look that big and I hope the kids with autism don’t find it too hard.. it’s a big change

Reactions: 4
Katie crying yet again... I think she's not going to go a head with the move or something I got a feeling she's going to screw linda over again

I think there secretly getting married this weekend thinking that will entitle them to the 5 bedroom house there gonna apparently need as some of the kids NEED there own room.

• Wow
I think there secretly getting married this weekend thinking that will entitle them to the 5 bedroom house there gonna apparently need as some of the kids NEED there own room.
God no way let's hope not

All these people that took either sides I wonder if they're now thinking what mugs they were to believe their lies

I think its strange that k is packing up everything to move into l, its a massive risk especially as they argue so much, where will k go if they split up, I have a feeling k has been evicted and needs somewhere to stay

I think its strange that k is packing up everything to move into l, its a massive risk especially as they argue so much, where will k go if they split up, I have a feeling k has been evicted and needs somewhere to stay
That or she’s just going for the school week holiday and just lying about moving in lol

There getting carried away and rushing into things which is the scary part, bet there not quick enough to let benefits know they are living together 😂 they won’t tell them as quick as there moving

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lucy, Katie’s old friend has put a tik tok up saying she was a mug and should have listened to people. I bet it’s about Katie as she defended her no end

Reactions: 1
This is exactly my thoughts, it's an extremely toxic relationship and environment for the kids.

Katie 100% has something up her sleeve. After the way she went on about the kitten situation!

This time will be major, I thought last time because of the hate L got when they broke up was gonna break her, this time it will be far worse and I hope I'm wrong. But her decisions with getting involved with that narssasitic, psycho could just lose her, her kids.
Katie seems the type to hold a grudge and maybe this time she will finish what she clearly started in the beginning, which was to break L.
After all L put the vids out there of K breast feeding that kitten, speaking about how k treats her kids and allowing her eldest to have seggs with his gf.

To me this screams revenge!
Sit back peeps the tit show is about to start.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.