KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L only answers gifters now, the very thing K was slagging off a few days ago. I can’t stand either of them, both lying in bed drinking red bull going on about their wish list. Get off your backside and get a job. Grrrr

• Wow
Reactions: 2
But I’m pretty sure when she had the dreads she was going through a finding herself after Linda phase aka away from linda
Oh really so they must of been secretly been seeing each other then? Maybe this was their plan all along

Reactions: 1
But I’m pretty sure when she had the dreads she was going through a finding herself after Linda phase aka away from linda
Yeah you’re right, also during that time k was staying in a ‘hotel’ I always thought she’s probably seeing L

duck off are they getting married 🤣🤣🤣

Lindas face is like wtf are you doing but ill go along with it
Yesss Literally Ls face towards her 😂😂

Oh actually no, she did have her hair like that the first time they went out with each other

She wasn't staying in a hotel. Cause her and her eldest son was talking about it on live. And she said to him dont say anything on here cause people will hear and will give us trouble. Katie was staying and lindas when she said she was in a hotel. I remember that live

• Wow
She wasn't staying in a hotel. Cause her and her eldest son was talking about it on live. And she said to him dont say anything on here cause people will hear and will give us trouble. Katie was staying and lindas when she said she was in a hotel. I remember that live
OMFG wasn't that when her and Riley finished that she got her hair like that?
My goodness!
What blows my mind is how K gets with all these different women (each one always around her kids) and yet still goes back to L.
How the duck can her kids know what the hell is going on? There's that many women coming and going from Katie's life, it's sick when you think about it.
Why would Linda wanna be with someone who practically everyone's being with? Turns my stomach.
I used to feel sorry for L but now she brings it on herself!
She was warned multiple times about K from exs and ex friends but she didn't listen. So what ever comes her way she brought it on herself.

I seriously couldn't be back with someone who made someone feel so worthless made a twit out of her. On a public platform. Called her everything under the sun said said Linda rape people. Drug l user. Calling her a bad mum. I could not push that to one side. I felt bad for Linda when everyone come at her that time. But like people saying she's brought this all on herself. Katie doesn't love her shes controlling her like she does everyone else.

I seriously couldn't be back with someone who made someone feel so worthless made a twit out of her. On a public platform. Called her everything under the sun said said Linda rape people. Drug l user. Calling her a bad mum. I could not push that to one side. I felt bad for Linda when everyone come at her that time. But like people saying she's brought this all on herself. Katie doesn't love her shes controlling her like she does everyone else.
There’s something sinister in Katie’s eyes. She’s manipulating situations already. Linda deals with gifts. I’ve done the washing. I’ve done the food shop. I’ve took the kids to the park. I’ve done this I’ve done that. She’s setting the story already for when it goes tits up. She does everything Linda does nothing. I mean it’s probably true but she’s making sure everyone know the specifics of what she does in the house 😂. Overheard as well that Jacob now needs to get an iPhone because Katie’s kids do. It’ll end it tears with Linda trying to keep up with what Katie’s kids have. The parental differences will drive them up the wall they need to have a happy middle and sing of the same song sheet for all kids or it’ll not work out long term. Kids will be playing them both of each other

Reactions: 3
Yeah its like doing a tintok saying she did the kitchen went food shopping done this and that bla bla. She's doing all this so she's got something on linda. It's absolutely disgusting behaviour... linda run now!

There’s something sinister in Katie’s eyes. She’s manipulating situations already. Linda deals with gifts. I’ve done the washing. I’ve done the food shop. I’ve took the kids to the park. I’ve done this I’ve done that. She’s setting the story already for when it goes tits up. She does everything Linda does nothing. I mean it’s probably true but she’s making sure everyone know the specifics of what she does in the house 😂. Overheard as well that Jacob now needs to get an iPhone because Katie’s kids do. It’ll end it tears with Linda trying to keep up with what Katie’s kids have. The parental differences will drive them up the wall they need to have a happy middle and sing of the same song sheet for all kids or it’ll not work out long term. Kids will be playing them both of each other
She was begging for the iPhone and someone is giving her an iPhone 13 and games consoles and Apple watches. She was tagged on woman’s TikTok

I’m still soooooooo confused to how one can just be like ‘right I need to smoke’ *trots off to the little girls bedroom* *sits on the bed opens the window and proceeds to smoke….

• Angry
Why can't the lazy fucker go and stand outside for a smoke??!!! It irritates the duck out of me!! Smoking in a child's bedroom is disgusting... her and Katie smoke infront if the kids too...

Why can't the lazy fucker go and stand outside for a smoke??!!! It irritates the duck out of me!! Smoking in a child's bedroom is disgusting... her and Katie smoke infront if the kids too...
I was a smoker and I always smoked outside, then my youngest was born and had lung problems so I immediately gave up, even though I didn't smoke in the house I was told the crap from cigarettes stays on your clothes for up to an hour after, didnt even give it a second thought and put him first, those kids shouldn't be exposed to their smoke

• Heart
L only answers gifters now, the very thing K was slagging off a few days ago. I can’t stand either of them, both lying in bed drinking red bull going on about their wish list. Get off your backside and get a job. Grrrr
bleeping Scabs! Imagine being that greedy you take advantage of people on tik tok like that . Some people are so lonely and just want to be recognised by their tik tokers they will actually gift them now to be notice . It’s a shame!

Linda. How do you feel about how k just sat on live and said she does everything. Get up with the kids, feed them take them out and all you do LINDA is the washing…. You going to let her portray you like that

You can always smell smoke on kids too , you know straight away their parents smoke in the house .
I remember from school their hair would just stink of fags . It’s rank , then she smoking in the babies rooms as if smoking around them wasn’t bad enough.
I know K is against smoking around kids I remember she used to say how wrong it was in the past .

K says L doesn’t cook but yet k always lived off take aways and not once did I see her cook 😂😂

If she cooked she hat to make a masstive thing about it all over tiktok. Saying how you can't beat a home made food kind of night. I work stupid hours. And have kids but I still manage to cook my kids home made meals. Now and again well have a takeaway not very often though. Their both lazy stinking tramps.. then again those gifts can buy them take aways ohhhh wait remember they don't touch gift money all goes in the kids. Bullshit, does on Fags,weed and redbull...

Angers me to the core that they can smoke around the kids. There's absolutely NO need for it! It's pure selfishness! And she smokes weed around them too! I used to smoke the stuff for years, it stinks ya house out, don't matter how much ya air it, you can still smell it! Them poor bloody kids, why would anyone do that? Let alone someone with kids move in with her? You just wouldn't! No respectable decent mother would!

As for K telling everyone she does everything, does she want a blue Peter badge? Was she not praised enough as a child? She wants validation for everything she does it's pathetic! We as adults just get on with it love! We don't need a well done sticker! 🤣🙄

Without sounding like a know it all (because I genuinely ain't) I've known of folk have children removed from their homes for their parents smoking weed they didn't smoke it in the house around their kids either!!!

Quite today, do you think they spilt up already and the kitten feeding video is about to do it’s rounds again

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.