KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly my thoughts, it's an extremely toxic relationship and environment for the kids.

Katie 100% has something up her sleeve. After the way she went on about the kitten situation!

This time will be major, I thought last time because of the hate L got when they broke up was gonna break her, this time it will be far worse and I hope I'm wrong. But her decisions with getting involved with that narssasitic, psycho could just lose her, her kids.
Katie seems the type to hold a grudge and maybe this time she will finish what she clearly started in the beginning, which was to break L.
After all L put the vids out there of K breast feeding that kitten, speaking about how k treats her kids and allowing her eldest to have seggs with his gf.

To me this screams revenge!
Sit back peeps the tit show is about to start.
What she allowed her boy to have s**? Hes 11 ain't he?

Reactions: 1
I thought in Katie’s house the boys had to have there own rooms because one of them had adhd/autism but because she lives with Linda it’s now ok for them to share 🤔 that boy is going to struggle big time no family friends no space of his own and having to share his mother again in such a toxic environment. Katie you can claim as much as you like this time is different blah blah blah we know it will end in tears what’s different this time to all the other times

Reactions: 4
I thought in Katie’s house the boys had to have there own rooms because one of them had adhd/autism but because she lives with Linda it’s now ok for them to share 🤔 that boy is going to struggle big time no family friends no space of his own and having to share his mother again in such a toxic environment. Katie you can claim as much as you like this time is different blah blah blah we know it will end in tears what’s different this time to all the other times
Yes and that's why she slept on the sofa. Something isn't adding up! But I'm sure in time we will see how it goes, but for the kids sake I hope it works out. She's either been evicted or she's renting out her place. What happened to her pets that she's constantly buying, she had a dog and that all of a sudden disappeared and a rabbit
Also thought linda felt safe in her bedroom due to anxiety now all of a sudden she's ok to have her bed in the front room

Reactions: 2
I can see this going tits up. Having a bed in the livingroom seriously 😐! Hardly any space for them to sit down.. all going to be on top of each other. Those kids won't be able to watch TV or anything. They'll be up in their rooms so much cause Linda will be in bed smoking and drinking redbull all the time. . Something fishy going on time will tell...

Reactions: 4
I can see this going tits up. Having a bed in the livingroom seriously 😐! Hardly any space for them to sit down.. all going to be on top of each other. Those kids won't be able to watch TV or anything. They'll be up in their rooms so much cause Linda will be in bed smoking and drinking redbull all the time. . Something fishy going on time will tell...
well according to L K had a fishy fanny didn’t she 😂 she must wash it now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They said they’ve done it officially so they will be getting help for a bigger house so hopefully that will be best for the kids

Hmmm I have Linda’s address maybe I should call dwp give them a helping hand in gettin joint claim set up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What she allowed her boy to have s**? Hes 11 ain't he?
Yeah! L mentioned it! bleeping vile if it's true! L said when K used to go to hers, she would leave the kids by themselves and allowed the oldest to have his gf sleep over. This was around the same time K at the drooogs on top of the fridge.

They said they’ve done it officially so they will be getting help for a bigger house so hopefully that will be best for the kids
Unless they go private doubt there's any way they'll get council! Folk are already placing bets on how long it will last! 😭 Recipe for disaster this!
It's the kids I feel it for, L oldest lassy is the one K said she hates, so wonder how this is gonna pan out 👀.

Also didn't L say that K stunk? 🤣 She didn't wash? 🤔

If I were L I'd be very affraid to have my animals around K after the boob feeding vid went around. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
I'm wondering how L daughter is feeling about it as she said k didn't like her and treated her badly, I think it was the eldest girl
Yeah I think that’s why a lot of people arnt happy too with the facts of what L said about her and her eldest. We do live in a world where a lot of good people do hope other people and their kids are going to be ok it’s just a tricky one with what she accused her of and if anyone did that to my kid there would be no more chances, I’ve noticed Katie is being really nice to Ls kids too I really do hope she means that coz it would be lovely for the kids to be surrounded by love

Yeah I think that’s why a lot of people arnt happy too with the facts of what L said about her and her eldest. We do live in a world where a lot of good people do hope other people and their kids are going to be ok it’s just a tricky one with what she accused her of and if anyone did that to my kid there would be no more chances, I’ve noticed Katie is being really nice to Ls kids too I really do hope she means that coz it would be lovely for the kids to be surrounded by love
It's vile, I wouldn't ever give anyone a 2nd chance if they treat my kids different.
L gotta be all sorts of desperate for love to want that narssasitic hole back in her life!
It's the kids that's gonna suffer, like another said on here, K laddie has autism/ADHD so it ain't gonna go down very well. As fo Linda needing her own space, I think now she will smoke 🍃 alot more now, without sounding like a complete witch, L struggles with the 3 of her own, then adding K's in the mix is a breakdown waiting to happen. We all know K's kids are brats because of the way K has raised them. I said what I said! From what I've observed, what L has said in the past they're quite badly behaved!

She also said Katie put one of her girls on the dark web!
i don’t think K actually did, it takes someone with brains to even access the dark web 😂 I mean k out that screenshot up from when she accused D of being on here 🙈😂 and it was rubbish

• Haha
i don’t think K actually did, it takes someone with brains to even access the dark web 😂 I mean k out that screenshot up from when she accused D of being on here 🙈😂 and it was rubbish
Now this is true 🤣 but why would you get back with someone who said that about you.
I just find it all really odd.

Can't wait for it all to go wrong...its just the kids I feel sorry for. What a chaotic upbringing, they will end up just like linda at this rate. They shouldn't have any kids to look after, look what happens to the animals.

Reactions: 3
I think there secretly getting married this weekend thinking that will entitle them to the 5 bedroom house there gonna apparently need as some of the kids NEED there own room.
The kids don’t need their own room , they just need their mums to stop dating each other as it’s a toxic relationship has been since day dot.
Must be so confusing for them .

Can't wait for it all to go wrong...its just the kids I feel sorry for. What a chaotic upbringing, they will end up just like linda at this rate. They shouldn't have any kids to look after, look what happens to the animals.
Seems as tho K sells them when the new hype of it dies off, she gets bored easily, just like she bins all her gfs after the newness dies down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.