KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was bribing the youngest this morning because he was giggling and having fun. He was making a mess with a banana and raspberry and got it on the cushione, she moaned about it, She said you can have your £10 now for your games. He carried on giggling. Was nice to see to be fair, then she said you want a cuddle as your adhd is hyper. Then turned the camera off. So no doubt he fell asleep. Do really feel for them boys, as it was lovely to hear him laughing and dancing about.
He seems to have a lot of naps for his age.
Few months ago he was on live with a dummy.

Oh they having spag bol tonight, she said no doubt they will moan.
What?! A bleeping dummy? My youngest has ADHD and learning disabilities I know they can be hard to deal with but it just takes adapting your parenting to suit their needs. Oh god if she is cooking no doubt it will be on a live with everyone saying how amazing it looks and what a great mum she is! Erm mum's and dad's cook a good meal for their children every day! It's normal behaviour ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes a dummy, and N was in live at the time, and told him to get it out of his mouth.
Yes she will no doubt, unless she has read this and won't cook it live.

Reactions: 1
What?! A bleeping dummy? My youngest has ADHD and learning disabilities I know they can be hard to deal with but it just takes adapting your parenting to suit their needs. Oh god if she is cooking no doubt it will be on a live with everyone saying how amazing it looks and what a great mum she is! Erm mum's and dad's cook a good meal for their children every day! It's normal behaviour ffs
Wowzers lol she’s gonna cook, she deserves an OBE that girl what a national treasure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bless her she’s an amazing mum. I will have to check in on her live later to get some cooking tips and write down a “how to list”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hers and Linda’s tik toks soo obvious they are about each other! 🤣🤣
They were with each other for the whole of what 10 minutes they both need to give their heads a wobble. There was more bad parts to the relationship than good how can they miss that from each other. All the stuff that’s went on afterwards like seriously you’ve got to be some sort of fucked up for all that.

Hers and Linda’s tik toks soo obvious they are about each other! 🤣🤣
Well saying there pining over each other now that gifts are lacking 😂 they need this drama be toxic tit to be relevant and get gifts

Last edited:
Sounds like Linda can’t forgive Katie for something with one tt. they should use their heads and get together but be the happiest couple on TikTok instead of the toxic ones might get more views then lol

Sounds like Linda can’t forgive Katie for something with one tt. they should use their heads and get together but be the happiest couple on TikTok instead of the toxic ones might get more views then lol
Think they both saw the advantages in being toxic screaming manic people when they split up. They quickly caught on and exploited it on such a scale that I truly think they wouldn’t go back to how they were before. In their eyes love wouldn’t afford them the attention and gifts they get. And I am such a sucker for love so it’s not coming from a malicious place cause of my feels for Katie. Cause she’s still a scrubber who is an absolute waste of space who is absolutely incapable of functioning as a normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think they both saw the advantages in being toxic screaming manic people when they split up. They quickly caught on and exploited it on such a scale that I truly think they wouldn’t go back to how they were before. In their eyes love wouldn’t afford them the attention and gifts they get. And I am such a sucker for love so it’s not coming from a malicious place cause of my feels for Katie. Cause she’s still a scrubber who is an absolute waste of space who is absolutely incapable of functioning as a normal person.
A scrubber 😂😂😂😂 couldnt of put it better myself

• Haha
It’s all for likes and gifts why would you be missing someone you have slated all over tik tok seriously if that’s love 😂 calling social services and grassing her up to the dwp, bloody weirdos

It’s all for likes and gifts why would you be missing someone you have slated all over tik tok seriously if that’s love 😂 calling social services and grassing her up to the dwp, bloody weirdos
The fact L would go back in a flash is even more worrying. She claims that K done several really serious things, The dark web, phoning SW, calling DWP, talking bad of her kids my god the list could on. To top all that of the big thing which came with receipts is breastfeeding actually can you call it that she has no milk so certainly wasn’t breastfeeding so letting the kitten suck on her nipples for only her enjoyment 🤮 it’s all kinds of crazy

Reactions: 5
I cant keep up these days with these 2 muppets..
Katie said she only got back with Linda cause she was scared of her, and she was scared of what she would do. The live where she was shaking couldn't breathe all tit like that was absolutely bullshit.

I cant keep up these days with these 2 muppets..
Katie said she only got back with Linda cause she was scared of her, and she was scared of what she would do. The live where she was shaking couldn't breathe all tit like that was absolutely bullshit.
Yip and made out she was so abusive to her but yet she’s pining over that. L will lose a lot for even considering going back. She blamed K for her falling out with her mum and friends but yet she’s risking all that again by going back and they poor kids having to rewatch the shitshow again

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Katie exclude one of Linda’s kids in something? I can’t remember I think it was a card? Why you’d want someone who can do that to your kids is ridiculous. Them two are sick and clearly only interested in there weird little sex life

I personally don't think k likes being alone, neither does L.

Top viewer
Very strange, just why? Well I think she is stupid if she goes back with her.
Sorry but she must not be that aggressive towards her, as you wouldn't go back.

Last edited:
The fact L would go back in a flash is even more worrying. She claims that K done several really serious things, The dark web, phoning SW, calling DWP, talking bad of her kids my god the list could on. To top all that of the big thing which came with receipts is breastfeeding actually can you call it that she has no milk so certainly wasn’t breastfeeding so letting the kitten suck on her nipples for only her enjoyment 🤮 it’s all kinds of crazy
[/QUOTE
Yip and made out she was so abusive to her but yet she’s pining over that. L will lose a lot for even considering going back. She blamed K for her falling out with her mum and friends but yet she’s risking all that again by going back and they poor kids having to rewatch the shitshow again
i think K turned up at Linda’s according to Linda when the nipple sucking cat pics where shown all over tik tok and fb so k said she was going into police protection 😂 but was actually at Linda’s for a week and I think she only got back with her as she wanted the pictures deleted

Has anyone just seen the live, poor youngest must have the runs. She is heaving and telling him to wipe himself and get in the shower. She is still on live, FFS, she saying that is why she can not do nappies. So who did the boys nappies. Even bribing The eldest £5 to help the youngest. He won't.
Really is pathetic, she shouting at him to get in shower, he won't go in.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.