KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping loonballs both them, the tit they’ve caused each other and still up each other’s arses why the hell do yous need to watch each other and be in contact get a grip. Shows how mental they both are really does all for the drama.
Yes, need to concentrate on the children.
Katie on live now, doing her exam and she has got ladies in there helping her out with the answers.
And boys playing up. Spend time with them , surely she can do that when they in bed.

Reactions: 2
Yes, need to concentrate on the children.
Katie on live now, doing her exam and she has got ladies in there helping her out with the answers.
And boys playing up. Spend time with them , surely she can do that when they in bed.
She’s shouting at the kids because they are distracting her but not being distracted by being live to over 150 people and people in the box. I done my medication course and sat alone, reading it (you get a reading pack before the exam itself, to read and study through) not shouting and hollering, on a live and doing it in the middle of the day.

She’s shouting at the kids because they are distracting her but not being distracted by being live to over 150 people and people in the box. I done my medication course and sat alone, reading it (you get a reading pack before the exam itself, to read and study through) not shouting and hollering, on a live and doing it in the middle of the day.
Exactly, I just don't get it. And getting her friends to help her with the answers, just cause they maybe on the medication.
Christ, what she going to do when she actually needs to use them, go live and ask people to come in her box.
She has no clue. Does she not do anything with them boys. What's wrong with watching a movie with them and be all chilled.
Then do your exams later
She is right about not having common sense.
Again all show for the camera.

Oh she’s just a skank, I wouldn’t want her looking after anyone if she’s cheating she’s not gna know anything If she’s put on the spot the silly boot. She wants to stick to breastfeeding animals and polishing her sex toys

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh she’s just a skank, I wouldn’t want her looking after anyone if she’s cheating she’s not gna know anything If she’s put on the spot the silly boot. She wants to stick to breastfeeding animals and polishing her sex toys
Totally agree, she is well out of order.
She has serious responsibilities.
And ha ha ha.

Reactions: 1
Someone should report her to the place she works for cheating and asking strangers the answers. Like someone said why not do it later and spend some quality time with her boys. We went to inflate and play today for two hours let them run wild. Get in there with them! And needing a cleaner is she bleeping joking, she has two kids that are old enough to keep their rooms tidy and do small chores. She works part time. What about the single mothers with multiple young children, parents that have real disabilities that still get tit done. A healthy balanced meal for their kids, a clean home, getting them to school on time. She wants praising for being a parent it pisses me off. Katie if you read this it's time you grew up and you need a huge reality check imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone should report her to the place she works for cheating and asking strangers the answers. Like someone said why not do it later and spend some quality time with her boys. We went to inflate and play today for two hours let them run wild. Get in there with them! And needing a cleaner is she bleeping joking, she has two kids that are old enough to keep their rooms tidy and do small chores. She works part time. What about the single mothers with multiple young children, parents that have real disabilities that still get tit done. A healthy balanced meal for their kids, a clean home, getting them to school on time. She wants praising for being a parent it pisses me off. Katie if you read this it's time you grew up and you need a huge reality check imo 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t understand why people constantly arse lick her for doing normal things that us parents all do and just get on with. She wants constant praising for every little thing 🙄 and she must of mentioned she’s working in every sentence. The world and his dog knows you are training, put in on billboards and buses for gods sake 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I should yet myself on lives I could do with a treat I deserve it after all I am disabled, work full time look after a family, have a child with special needs.....shall I go on or is that enough to get my arse licked and a few gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She had all the time in the world before working to cook, clean and spend time with the kids. Yet, she couldn’t even do a dinner. Never understand these TT mums that are so busy on live all day and still haven’t got round to dinner til gone 7. That’s mental. Chuck something in the slow cooker and reap the rewards of healthy food and no effort at a decent time. But to have a cleaner and it still be reported by numerous people your house was full of tit and fag butts is a joke.
You’re a full grown woman, who has been raising children for 12 years. Man up, stop seeking attention and validation from a bunch of strangers of the internet and work for your own money. Stop the gifts, stop the wish list.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Totally agree, she is well out of order.
She has serious responsibilities.
And ha ha ha.
Sorry bur surely she would know the answers if she was working there 1 year ago! Baffles me..
She hasn’t worked there a year it was only a month ago she did a tiktok about how she couldn’t work she’s so full of tit don’t think she knows how to tell the truth

She hasn’t worked there a year it was only a month ago she did a tiktok about how she couldn’t work she’s so full of tit don’t think she knows how to tell the truth
yeah couldn’t work due to her “seizures” then when it all kicked off with L she couldn’t work because of L and now all of a sudden she can work but the doctor won’t know about it 🙈😂 I think she can work, she’s just lost out trying to blag for benefits so needs the money now she’s stopped dealing 😂

• Haha
Is it true she has "faked" having fits on her lives? I can't deal with her moaning and constantly looking bleeping miserable. She can't cook, clean or cope with her kids. She has made a rod for her own back with those boys! About time she grew the duck up.... I became a mum at 16 and had to grow up real fast. I never asked anyone for anything. Got on with it because I chose to have him. Didn't look for praise for doing the basic things. Urgh she irritates the tit out of me 😅

Reactions: 4
Is it true she has "faked" having fits on her lives? I can't deal with her moaning and constantly looking bleeping miserable. She can't cook, clean or cope with her kids. She has made a rod for her own back with those boys! About time she grew the duck up.... I became a mum at 16 and had to grow up real fast. I never asked anyone for anything. Got on with it because I chose to have him. Didn't look for praise for doing the basic things. Urgh she irritates the tit out of me 😅
One of her ex’s said a few weeks ago that k takes to many tramadol to cause a seizure. Don’t know how true that is but it’s been said a few times. I can’t bare to even look at her she’s so fake

She was bribing the youngest this morning because he was giggling and having fun. He was making a mess with a banana and raspberry and got it on the cushione, she moaned about it, She said you can have your £10 now for your games. He carried on giggling. Was nice to see to be fair, then she said you want a cuddle as your adhd is hyper. Then turned the camera off. So no doubt he fell asleep. Do really feel for them boys, as it was lovely to hear him laughing and dancing about.
He seems to have a lot of naps for his age.
Few months ago he was on live with a dummy.

Oh they having spag bol tonight, she said no doubt they will moan.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.