KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone just seen the live, poor youngest must have the runs. She is heaving and telling him to wipe himself and get in the shower. She is still on live, FFS, she saying that is why she can not do nappies. So who did the boys nappies. Even bribing The eldest £5 to help the youngest. He won't.
Really is pathetic, she shouting at him to get in shower, he won't go in.
Did you hear her oldest boy asking for breakfast not long before she cut the live

Reactions: 2
Random question not about Katie. Are Hannah and Peachy still friends? Get the feeling they’re not. Any update on that?

Reactions: 1
Random question not about Katie. Are Hannah and Peachy still friends? Get the feeling they’re not. Any update on that?
Apparently so. There a Hannah thread. Says on there apparently peachy took offence to something Hannah said on live x

The worst bit is, it just shows the little regard they have for their own children. They weren't shielded from any of this were they, theyve seen so much, so to give each other even a sniff of getting back together and give the kids the message that it's OK for people to treat you like that, what are you teaching them about their worth? Pathetic.

Hurt my kids in any way, directly or indirectly and your done. Look at my kid wrong your getting decked. All kids deserve someone to protect them fiercely and they absolutely do not do that for their kids. I can't get my head round why they prioritise each other over those kids it's sad

Reactions: 4
Let's give it a few days then she'll be broken hearted how she got pulled in got scared she bullied her into things. Bla bla bleeping bla. Let's get everyone feeling sorry for me so I get money😴😴

Reactions: 3
She's just taken £500 out of her bank to spend on her kids. Thought she was skint??

Reactions: 2
She loves flashing the cash in her hands.. why go live to do something like that

How she just handled the whole situation with money with her sons, not even going into it.. if I gave 300 to my 17 yr old she would be over the moon, she would NOT then ask for more money after being handed 300 . What’s that tell you

She needs to give her head a wobble, all she talks about is money. She's not got any money and in the next breath she is spending £200 on a tracksuit and coat. It makes me mad, I work my arse off, I wish I could just spend money like she does but I guess we have different priorities and I don't need to throw money at my children to make up for lacking in other areas

Reactions: 5
Her eldest is in control of his own mother.. she doesn’t realise what she’s doing but she’s got a big surprise when he hits 14, 15. She’ll probably send him away again because she doesn’t know how to handle him

I'm suffering second hand embarrassment watching her live

She acts like a friend not a parent, also you just got a load of cash out and you're scamming a bus fare. Teaching your kids well there 👏

Reactions: 5
Her eldest is in control of his own mother.. she doesn’t realise what she’s doing but she’s got a big surprise when he hits 14, 15. She’ll probably send him away again because she doesn’t know how to handle him
Have I missed something… she sent him away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.