KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work stupid hours a day and weeks but I always make time for a good shop wether its online or actually going shopping! The amount of money she spends on fags redbull mcdonald's a week that's like 2 weeks worth of shop there.

Reactions: 3
I literally can get off my phone now and get a online shop for this evening with Iceland 🙄 , if you have no time to go out shopping just get a weekly delivery shop . Takes 10 minutes on the phone .
She buys tit anyway. When she does do the meals she shows it’s just packet shite everything already chopped and bits of this and that. She was eating a cup of peas the other day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some people have their priorities all wrong, for the price of the McDonald's not forgetting the £2-3 they would charge for delivery you could feed all of you for at least a few days. She's always in expensive clothes and talking about designer labels, stop spoiling your kids with things they don't need to make up for other failings give them some attention instead of leaving them to play on their computers constantly

Reactions: 6
Some people have their priorities all wrong, for the price of the McDonald's not forgetting the £2-3 they would charge for delivery you could feed all of you for at least a few days. She's always in expensive clothes and talking about designer labels, stop spoiling your kids with things they don't need to make up for other failings give them some attention instead of leaving them to play on their computers constantly
Exactly,
She has no excuse not to do the shopping. Especially now, where we can shop online. None of that when my kids were young. Then again we had no tik tok to be false and crave attention.
We got on with it.
Took them out to parks, walks. Arts and crafts. Don't see many do that these days. They shouldn't be on computers all day everyday.
The amount she pays for games etc and them pokeman cards. Should be a treat. £30, it bloody ridiculous. What is wrong with a pack. Then wouldnt need to beg.We'll that's my opinion anyway.
Did I notice she has two dryers in the kitchen, why?

We’ll go on her live she’s so happy she’s had gifts and paypals and surprise surprise the cats alive she’s one of the worst on tiktok one minute depressing videos next minute happy lives she’s probably looked at her bank balance from all these mugs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a miracle the cat is alive, I just hope she doesn’t start breast feeding the cat and sending vids to her new girlfriend 🙈

• Haha
Has any one ever seen k cooking? She had to sort dinner? Yeah sort an order. I’d love to see her cooking lol even her kid tonight said he’d had that many pizzas they’ve started to become sickly

I am not surprised L is commenting on her video, I bet they are still good friends.
It's sick!!
Awww she got pizza for their tea. And said to eldest got that cause M wanted it, not had pizza for two weeks. Wasn't she at having pizza last weekend at weatherspoons.
If the vet as advised crate rest for the cat, that's what she should be doing.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here but have I missed something? Are Katie and Linda on speaking terms again now? Noticed Linda commenting on one of Katie’s videos about how one of her ex’s got her hooked on red bull. I’ve attached a screenshot
Yeah i noticed that too

Has any one ever seen k cooking? She had to sort dinner? Yeah sort an order. I’d love to see her cooking lol even her kid tonight said he’d had that many pizzas they’ve started to become sickly
No but if she does cook anything in her kitchen she makes sure she gets her camera out to film her given it to Morgan . Imagine being hungry and have to role play before you can bleedy eat 😂

• Haha
New girlfriend probably be linda 😂😂😂
Wouldn't surprise me. A few people wouldn't like that either.

Long time lurker here but have I missed something? Are Katie and Linda on speaking terms again now? Noticed Linda commenting on one of Katie’s videos about how one of her ex’s got her hooked on red bull. I’ve attached a screenshot
Thank you for putting screen shot up.As the comments will be deleted tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I love how she deletes everyone’s comments who calls her out on her bullshit she wants everyone to live in her bubble and agree with everything she says and does the narcissist

Reactions: 5
Why would she get a cleaner? Why can’t she clean her own house in her own time just like the other million parents that make sure their kids live in a clean house. Heard how she lets the son back chat her.. she acts scared of her own kid. She daren’t say boo to him

She did not just ask the neighbour to watch her autistic kid from next door… left him alone. He’s like 8/9 year old and it’s normally the people close to you that are dodgy

Morgan went into the road but yet she just told her eldest she went to save him first who DIDNT fall into the road… I can’t with her this morning

Last edited:
So she can afford a cleaner? Absolute disgrace of a mother she is she’s a scam artist 100% she’s so dodgy and so are her TikTok friends as it seems she as no real friends

Don’t understand just put the god damn shopping away why film it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
bleeping loonballs both them, the tit they’ve caused each other and still up each other’s arses why the hell do yous need to watch each other and be in contact get a grip. Shows how mental they both are really does all for the drama.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.