KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch people gift her or send money to pay the excess for the vets bill

Reactions: 2
Watch people gift her or send money to pay the excess for the vets bill
Ive notice how she changed her tune , she gone from “ gifters get a follow” … “guys all Gifters get a follow” to now “ahh thank you but you don’t have to gift me guys” . Don’t lie they do ,else you come on crying about how no one ever gifts you anymore 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So she hasn’t got time to go food shopping but as time to sit on live for hours and she’s so skint but can afford mcdonalds that’s definitely been paid for from her gifts and paypals and surely if she got off her lives she could do a online shop she’s pathetic like we don’t fit in shopping around doing all the other stuff that involves running a household,kids and working.and that fake voice wtf

Reactions: 5
So she hasn’t got time to go food shopping but as time to sit on live for hours and she’s so skint but can afford mcdonalds that’s definitely been paid for from her gifts and paypals and surely if she got off her lives she could do a online shop she’s pathetic like we don’t fit in shopping around doing all the other stuff that involves running a household,kids and working.and that fake voice wtf
She will be hinting for gifts so she can do a food shop 🙄

She's got the time to go to Card Factory, buy cards, gifts, write them all out but can't pop into a little Tesco Express on the way home and get a couple of pizzas to throw in the oven so everyone can eat 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
She's got the time to go to Card Factory, buy cards, gifts, write them all out but can't pop into a little Tesco Express on the way home and get a couple of pizzas to throw in the oven so everyone can eat 🙄🙄🙄
its just so her followers will gift her more money she’s so poor me like she’s the only person who as to work or look after kids and a home and she’s only worked a week ffs and her friends begging for her saying she’s so skint it’s pathetic she can afford takeaways, cigs, weed, tattoos and designer clothes

Reactions: 6
its just so her followers will gift her more money she’s so poor me like she’s the only person who as to work or look after kids and a home and she’s only worked a week ffs and her friends begging for her saying she’s so skint it’s pathetic she can afford takeaways, cigs, weed, tattoos and designer clothes
Don't know how they don't see straight through her, she could go to Iceland and fill her freezer, no it may not be the healthiest but food is food, I don't follow everything she does but have read through the last 15 pages of the last thread and seen posts about the cat, if she has made it up for money then she really is gross, I have 5 cats and would never make out like they are on deaths door for money, plus I'm sure she would get help from the PDSA being on some type of benefit

Well said, she does have the time. Just excuses all the time.
Noticed how she hasn't had her tattoo done yet for the little boy.

Don't know how they don't see straight through her, she could go to Iceland and fill her freezer, no it may not be the healthiest but food is food, I don't follow everything she does but have read through the last 15 pages of the last thread and seen posts about the cat, if she has made it up for money then she really is gross, I have 5 cats and would never make out like they are on deaths door for money, plus I'm sure she would get help from the PDSA being on some type of benefit
She said the cats fully insured she just lies constantly and I’ve seen her food shop before all expensive food she gets child maintenance aswell as universal credit she gets plenty of money, I know people who are working and so desperate and struggle and they wouldn’t beg or scrounge like her and her friends it’s just pure greed, she’s a fake and a con artist

Havent been on for a while and too much to read, does she still have that other kid livint with her who isnt hers? Seen a few recent vids of hers on my fyp even though I said not interested but dont seem to see him anymore ....... poor child passed for pillar to post if not

Reactions: 1
Havent been on for a while and too much to read, does she still have that other kid livint with her who isnt hers? Seen a few recent vids of hers on my fyp even though I said not interested but dont seem to see him anymore ....... poor child passed for pillar to post if not
No not there, and I don't think he was ever going to be. She can't not just have him there. They will be intense protocols.
I am sure he is being looked after by the local authorities.

No not there, and I don't think he was ever going to be. She can't not just have him there. They will be intense protocols.
I am sure he is being looked after by the local authorities.
It did seem bizarre feel sorry for the child who is impressionable being promised the world by her on camera making out her boys are going to be his "brothers" ... giving the kid more attachment issues. She is an outright narcissist and psycho

It did seem bizarre feel sorry for the child who is impressionable being promised the world by her on camera making out her boys are going to be his "brothers" ... giving the kid more attachment issues. She is an outright narcissist and psycho
I felt sorry for him too.
Also felt sorry for the people sending her money for bunk beds, which I haven't seen. Wonder what happened to the money?
Also a lady bought him a football kit and one each for the Katie's boys. Poor lady got blocked after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
🤢🥴 that croaky woah it’s me voice why why why? She started to talk normally then put it back on again your a di*k Katie and shot in the head. So what your kid gave you his chips? Don’t make them feel guilty for you not eating because you want attention because if you didn’t you wouldn’t of ran straight to TikTok to tell everyone.

Reactions: 7
🤢🥴 that croaky woah it’s me voice why why why? She started to talk normally then put it back on again your a di*k Katie and shot in the head. So what your kid gave you his chips? Don’t make them feel guilty for you not eating because you want attention because if you didn’t you wouldn’t of ran straight to TikTok to tell everyone.

I bet he never gave her the chips she probably said. " Right what I'm going to do is take your chips for a second for a video and then you can have them back, I need to look like an amazing mum who has raised such thoughtful children" 😅 ffs get a grip! And Is the bloody cat alive or dead?

• Haha
I bet he never gave her the chips she probably said. " Right what I'm going to do is take your chips for a second for a video and then you can have them back, I need to look like an amazing mum who has raised such thoughtful children" 😅 ffs get a grip! And Is the bloody cat alive or dead?
Or let’s face it she actually got herself a meal! The cat is very much alive she said it might be coming home today it’s eating going to the loo etc

Trying to suck up to her boss when she's only jade her job 2 minutes what a creep. She can afford so much crap her kids which they don't need but yet she can't do a food shop? Yeah alright. What about the money that blonde bimbo was trying to raise for her? Can't she use that?. Funny how this tramps can afford mcdonald's chavvy clothes but can't put food on the table for their kids... she needs to give her head a wobble.

I literally can get off my phone now and get a online shop for this evening with Iceland 🙄 , if you have no time to go out shopping just get a weekly delivery shop . Takes 10 minutes on the phone .

Or let’s face it she actually got herself a meal! The cat is very much alive she said it might be coming home today it’s eating going to the loo etc
Wtf so she said it was dead but she had time to get to the vets with it and it came back to life 🤦🏻‍♀️ there is virtually impossible ffs she is such a dumb ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.