KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linda is a disgrace, off her face while her son is in hospital. I’m starting to dislike her as much as Katie. I’m baffled as to why Katie is filming the trip though. She wants us all to know how bad Linda is. Katie, let me tell you this.. you had a kitten licking your tit. You’re both as bad as each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Linda is a disgrace, off her face while her son is in hospital. I’m starting to dislike her as much as Katie. I’m baffled as to why Katie is filming the trip though. She wants us all to know how bad Linda is. Katie, let me tell you this.. you had a kitten licking your tit. You’re both as bad as each other.
I bleeping love this comment 😭😭😭😭 it's 100% true! That kitten vid was rank 🤢 L got back with her so that makes her just as bad! Who the duck was that wifey K got on her live that time pretending to be the vet? Hahaha! Anyone remember that live?

Reactions: 2
Absolutely shocking! I wouldn't care of my child wanted someone else I would want to be there as a mother to make sure my child is OK.. instead she sat downstairs smoking weed bring sarcastic to people off her face. Katie Lodge upstairs looking so lost.... doesn't matter ... yeah im starting to dislike linda. I felt sorry for her but now katie rubbing off on her...

Reactions: 1
Absolutely shocking! I wouldn't care of my child wanted someone else I would want to be there as a mother to make sure my child is OK.. instead she sat downstairs smoking weed bring sarcastic to people off her face. Katie Lodge upstairs looking so lost.... doesn't matter ... yeah im starting to dislike linda. I felt sorry for her but now katie rubbing off on her...
Did you see on K's live L is going to bed, she's tired! bleeping jokes!

Linda’s kids call Katie Mum. I am truly speechless.
I feel so sorry for the kids when this all goes wrong, you can see the kids actually like k, ive never actually seen l kids cuddle her yet seen them cuddling k, k does interact with l kids more probably just for show but they are at least getting some attention

So Katie has been in A+E for 8 hours for a urine infection but can stand outside accident and EMERGENCY smoking fags?? Like I know people smoke but Katie you’ll quite possibly be in there for a lot worse with smoking ffs

I feel so sorry for the kids when this all goes wrong, you can see the kids actually like k, ive never actually seen l kids cuddle her yet seen them cuddling k, k does interact with l kids more probably just for show but they are at least getting some attention
Yeah I noticed k is more hands on with the kids, when they put an arm round her or whatever she hugs them back, I don’t really see L do that she doesn’t seem very loving toward Morgan either which is sad

The way she went into Morgan last night asking if he was okay. It was like she couldn't give a duck about him. It's like she wants Katie all to herself and wants katie to love her kids more than her own kids.

The way she went into Morgan last night asking if he was okay. It was like she couldn't give a duck about him. It's like she wants Katie all to herself and wants katie to love her kids more than her own kids.
This honestly doesn't surprise me, she strikes me as the type to want another woman's kids outta the picture completely! She can't look after the 4 she already has so adding another 2 is just asking for tit!

We all seen last night how L stayed home and let another woman take her child to hospital while she sat and got off her face, she looked like she was on more than just weed, in my opinion.
Then in K's live she said she was tired and going to bed whilst her child was still at A&E after 8 hrs.
Tell me she gives a tit? Rather than saying to your followers on live L "what have the NHS being doing for the last 8 hrs!" WHAT THE duck HAVE YOU DONE IN THAT TIME? BECAUSE YOU WERNT BY YOUR CHILDS SIDE!!!!
ABSOLUTE DISGRACE OF A MOTHER!!!!

Some Katie Bailey gossip coming through. So there’s absolutely no denying I have people that message me what she’s been up to!
So turns out K has been dipping her wick into the life of N’s friend Kirsty. 👀 On a romantic way may i add and have I got some extra tea coming tomorrow but turns out, old K is still on the scam by taking this girl for thousands of pounds, new washing machines and of course a cleaner and a babysitter. Even paid her bailiffs off! I’m betting she also bought her a new hat too!! 😉
Turns out it’s true about her bro staying at hers along with her eldest as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Some Katie Bailey gossip coming through. So there’s absolutely no denying I have people that message me what she’s been up to!
So turns out K has been dipping her wick into the life of N’s friend Kirsty. 👀 On a romantic way may i add and have I got some extra tea coming tomorrow but turns out, old K is still on the scam by taking this girl for thousands of pounds, new washing machines and of course a cleaner and a babysitter. Even paid her bailiffs off! I’m betting she also bought her a new hat too!! 😉
Turns out it’s true about her bro staying at hers along with her eldest as well.
WOW why don't this surprise me! She's a scam artist and she clearly don't love L. She's just out to finish what she started and that I believe is to destroy her completely. Canny wait for more Tea 👀👀👀👀

Wow wow wow! How disgusting. Why would she be taking money off this girl? What has Katie got over her?? This girl who's been giving her so much kidney etc. Stupid woman. Why would you even help katie out for?? Baffles me.

Cause she's going to screw linda. Remember when they fell out she said shes going to bring linda down doesn't matter how she will.

How is she getting away with the fraud. Bet she’s still getting money for one kid that isn’t in her care right now, both probably aren’t going to school, like seriously childrens education is important. They keep ignoring messages about the kids and new schools because it’s not for real them being there full time. There playing happy families to corrupt people into gifting them and take people along for the pretend happy family then they are royally going to tit on each other.

Reactions: 3
Katie took linda kid to the hospital. And she does the cooking and school run sorts the kids out. What the duck does linda do! Ohh wait sleep smoke and drink redbull! I couldn't put up with that bullshit...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.