KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JESUS H duck!!!
That is so messed up, why the duck would you leave ya child at home while you go off to live with a woman you can't stand?
LMFAO at her calling L's stench trench that! 😭 Friggin howlin! Bet K's looks like a pipe bombs gone off in a pack of ham! 👀😂
My goodness why are these scruffy cunts allowed houses? Using the bathroom floor as a ash tray? 😭😭 Pure sick bet it smells lovely!
Why the duck would that girl pay for K's tit? What the hell is wrong with her life?
Gotta say her calling L Mr edd (horse) was funny! 😂 Any more ☕ hehehe
She’s a right one to call Linda mr edd when she herself could chew an apple through a letterbox with her own gnashers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm very confused who this kirsty girl is. Why would she even give katie money? Why was she giving katie money? I'm so baffled.

She said today she's still got her cats. They are definitely not at lindas. I think their at her house back home with her brother or her mums.

Battling each other for money now. How sad in different rooms.

This situation with both of them is very confusing
So Kirsty is Niamh’s friend. Most of the time Katie was off TikTok she was with Kirsty. They met when Katie and Niamh met up and they all went out together. And it moved fast. Lightening fast. Kirsty gave money to Katie because Katie would cry, begged as bailiffs at the door or because she needed taxis for her grandads funeral. Maybe she thought Katie was a safe bet because Niamh and Katie were back friends, not on TikTok and Katie was working.

Reactions: 2
Honestly never seen anything like the begs.. beggin to go shopping. 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Why the hell would you leave a child behind and put your needs and wants before your own flesh and blood. Justtttt naaaa that’s something else. Hopefully council take the property away from the brother. Her money gets stopped for the older one. And the social work get her sorted out for her children not going to school! That beg Infuriates the life out of me.

Reactions: 4
L is now live beggin for another f#cking dog.
Her kids need the attention ffs. She sits there cuddling the dogs but never sits there cuddling her own f#cking children. ‘My mum shows more love and attention to the dogs than she does me while I stand here in the background trying my hardest to get some loving and attention off my mummy’

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Katie’s a big baby, pretending she’s woke up and all disoriented she makes me cringe so bad! Arghhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her kids need the attention ffs. She sits there cuddling the dogs but never sits there cuddling her own f#cking children. ‘My mum shows more love and attention to the dogs than she does me while I stand here in the background trying my hardest to get some loving and attention off my mummy’
What the hell! They're on live begging for money to go shopping so want to add another mouth to feed, can guarantee those dogs aren't insured so how will they afford vet bills? Oh yeah they'll be begging again, one of them could easily get a full time job while the other looks after the kids and house

Yeah when she says you woman this and that. She's a bleeping woman. I remember when she brought makeup and asking how do foundation etc. But then if you seen pictures from years ago she's got makeup on. She's thick a duck...

That house must be absolutely stinking. When katie was live yeserday morning she saw the dog tit on the kids books instead of cleaning it or chucking the books in the bin she left it.. Linda never gets dressed. If she does it's the same clothes she wore for like 4 days.

Or she gets changed into Katie's clothes that katie been wearing for days their tramps.

I saw them battling with each there. Then getting the kids involved so people would send them money.. 🙄

• Sick
Boils my bleeping piss!
Learn to look after the kids you have L rather than wanting another dog!!!
It's a total piss take! Claiming benefits, lying saying one don't live there, claiming full housing benefit, tax credits, other benefits for the kids, then begging on TT for more money!!!! 😡😡 Get a job if you want more money!
Someone's bount to grass the pair of them up! Ya can't go on like this and expect the working public who pay for you to sit on your arse smoking weed/fags all day to not be bothered by this!
It's a huge slap in the face!
Granted if you had a genuine disability which stopped you being able to work, but these two are work shy! Lazy twats!
Not to bloody mention their wishlist totalling £900 😡😡😡

When linda said shes got mental health. Maybe get off your arse stop smoking damn weed . She doesn't know what mental health is. When she says she's adhd that's absolutely bullshit too...

They’re out spending now probably. Spending their hard earned begging money. They’re using each other to make tiktok cash

• Angry
It shocks me that she’s allowed and able to take her kids out of school (even before she was with L they were barely at school anyways) and leave a child behind and have no interference from any services. States they are legit and no one can call about them living together, what’s the betting that’s true?! That many kids and a joint claim will tip of the benefit cap so then they lose a tit tonne of money too? Subletting and claiming HB for a flat she’s given to her brother, if it was true they were legit with their benefits then the HB on that place would be cut which means she will lose it. Her brother can claim the HB as he’s not on the tenancy. She reckons she’s ‘passed’ it along to him, but I’m sure the council wiped that years ago - being able to pass along property.
Anotber dog? Maybe this one will be a male to breed… 💴 💴 💴

Apparently her oldest boy has problems etc and she csnt yet him to school. And the school isn't helping him they treat him like crap. She said she was waiting to get him into a special needs school. I think there's nothing wrong with him at all.

I think her youngest has problems. You can clearly see that.

Katie said they've got schools by linda etc. But yet her yonguest is always off etc. He loves school by the looks of things before he rather in school than at home.

They'll be all shopped out later. Then moan they can't afford food or something.. their wrong'uns really irritating how they can get away with so much. And how they think its OK to take money off people.

When katie says to people don't have to sent gifts I'm not about that life absolutely bull. You wouldn't be in the same house as someone doing battles whispering saying ohhhh if we get more gifts we can get this and that. And I thought they don't touch the gift money its for the kids clearly bloody not

Am I right in thinking K said a little while ago she was having fits regularly?? That's why she couldn't work. Then got a job, take it she hasn't anymore?

Now I am all about being in your PJ's when at home. I don't understand how people relax in jeans 😅 but she looks like she needs a bloody good hose down

These are text messages between Katie and Kirsty. I don’t think they need much explaining 😂
Omg they poor girl fell for her absolute bs. I actually feel sorry for Kirsty,being dragged into it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.