KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie’s still got the house and her brother is living in it, he’s posted a video and he’s on the balcony biggggg LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Too funny. Maybe she’s purposely bleeping herself over so the council get wind and she needs to be rehomed as she’ll end up homeless and she thinks that’s a way to get a house which was always her plan before she started the nonsense she was going to decorate 😂😂 honest to god no wonder no one’s backing they two the amount of shite that comes out their mouths is unreal.

• Haha
If council get wind of her subletting she will lose her tennacy and won't ever get another one. What an idiot, she's posted all over social media that she's moved in with her gf, so clearly they arent gonna do a joint claim as K is still registered in Oxfordshire. This gets in the hands of the wrong people they both will have their money stopped and both will be evicted none the less 👀

Too funny. Maybe she’s purposely bleeping herself over so the council get wind and she needs to be rehomed as she’ll end up homeless and she thinks that’s a way to get a house which was always her plan before she started the nonsense she was going to decorate 😂😂 honest to god no wonder no one’s backing they two the amount of shite that comes out their mouths is unreal.
It's insane, they won't rehouse her, she will have to go private, what a twit! Lol it's all gonna go down now mind

If council get wind of her subletting she will lose her tennacy and won't ever get another one. What an idiot, she's posted all over social media that she's moved in with her gf, so clearly they arent gonna do a joint claim as K is still registered in Oxfordshire. This gets in the hands of the wrong people they both will have their money stopped and both will be evicted none the less 👀

It's insane, they won't rehouse her, she will have to go private, what a twit! Lol it's all gonna go down now mind
Clearly proves she isn’t confident in the decision of moving in if she needs to keep a property as back up when it goes tits up 😂

• Haha
Clearly proves she isn’t confident in the decision of moving in if she needs to keep a property as back up when it goes tits up 😂
Very true, L posted an hour ago and the best friend vids were about each other? So take it K has gone home? It lasted 1 week 😂😭😂😭😂😭 people are commenting on their posts and they aren't replying ignorant fucks lol

So the muppet has gone to A&E waited 7hrs allegedly for a water infection but is well enough yo cadge a fag of someone whilst there , bleeping go home you waste of NHS resources. ATTENTION SEEKING TWUNT

Very true, L posted an hour ago and the best friend vids were about each other? So take it K has gone home? It lasted 1 week 😂😭😂😭😂😭 people are commenting on their posts and they aren't replying ignorant fucks lol
They were live together last night tho so maybe because the ends in sight. There both just freaks, Linda has become the biggest beg ever all of a sudden more so than usual, see if they were just upfront and honest about things but the lying is just waiting for people to catch them out 😂 yeah just ignore everyone now unless it’s gifts that’s about all the reaction they give to people.

So the muppet has gone to A&E waited 7hrs allegedly for a water infection but is well enough yo cadge a fag of someone whilst there , bleeping go game you waste of NHS resources.
The other day she was bumping her gums about her endo and how she would just phone and ambulance. You do realise it’s Katie! She is a drama queen, and she will waste anyones time rather than just wait things out. I couldn’t have the nerve to just waste nhs time like she does.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What about K’s job and where is her oldest? I feel like she just came to stay for half term.

What about K’s job and where is her oldest? I feel like she just came to stay for half term.
The oldest is still at home back in Oxford or where ever she is from and the brother is staying there, proof on his tiktok she’ll be going back tomorrow. And make out it’s just to hand stuff over and get the last bits sorted 😂

Surely If she gives her house up she would be seen as making herself homeless why would you do that as a women with two children ffs those kids must be so confused. They are selfish and put themselves first the kids are just dragged along for the ride

They were live together last night tho so maybe because the ends in sight. There both just freaks, Linda has become the biggest beg ever all of a sudden more so than usual, see if they were just upfront and honest about things but the lying is just waiting for people to catch them out 😂 yeah just ignore everyone now unless it’s gifts that’s about all the reaction they give to people.

The other day she was bumping her gums about her endo and how she would just phone and ambulance. You do realise it’s Katie! She is a drama queen, and she will waste anyones time rather than just wait things out. I couldn’t have the nerve to just waste nhs time like she does.
I agree, it's bare embarrassing how much she's a begs on toast. Some folk have no shame.
Their lying is horrific, how anyone can support the pair of them is beyond me.
If it's true that K left her son behind that's mental, why would you?
Christ not another NHS time waster 🤦🏼‍♀️ be calling her Chelsea wright soon 😂😂😂

Sorry but she always wasted the hospitals time for the smallest things grow up. She doesn't look like there's anything wrong with her. Probably wanted to get away from linda lol

New she wouldn't of given her home home her brother Probably was living else where so she said about staying there for now. And if things don't go straight she'll be heading straight back there. It's all pathetic. All of them are dodgey as duck. I hope they get found out. Karma hey!

• Haha
She went to the drs when at L and said that she had to prove she had moved so they contacted her original Dr who confirmed she had moved from the area, I bet that was a lie as she was only given a few tablets which she showed, she could of easily said she's here for a holiday and needs her tablets hence only giving her a few and not a whole months worth, and why isn't the eldest there I think she's got a plan and is leading L along, and what about her boy going to school on Monday

If she had changed the doctors over like she stated when she first moved they wouldn’t need all they details again they would just see her like normal as would be registered there now. She’s chatting tit and hasn’t registered there at all. They’ll get caught out when one’s missing school back in Oxford one’s not even attending school at all as she’s probably not registered one at a new school and the fact she’s claiming for 2 kids but yet she’s not even got one under her care as is stands just now. FRAUD!

I missed the live just now only got one thing where has k and Ls son gone?

Exactly why is Katie at the hopsital WITH LINDAS SON!! Linda should be bleeping there!!

Ohhh wow their on about having a baby together bleeping hell!!!

Now their saying linda kids are now Katie's kids .. she looks off her head tonight... bleeping hell

Exactly why is Katie at the hopsital WITH LINDAS SON!! Linda should be bleeping there!!

Now their saying linda kids are now Katie's kids .. she looks off her head tonight... bleeping hell
Apparently he wanted k to go with him 🤔

This is exactly my thoughts! She looks off her face L. Why the duck is K there with your child L? Is it because you couldn't go that long without your weed? Selfish!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.