KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole ooooo remember guys you didn’t see us have a joke and a laugh yadda yadda yadda, yous look miserable as duck, one’s always either sleeping or out without the other they don’t look like there having fun at all, They have rushed in wayyyy too quick and it won’t last as I’ve said before. Considering it’s not even been a week yet and they ain’t in the fun honeymoon stage at all.

Reactions: 3
Both look like 2 smacked arses.. they are both regretting it big time. Katie has made a masstive boo boo..... yet again showing off about cleaning the kitchen... you woman... ermmmm isn't she a woman herself?? Am I wring or am I right??🤣🤣🤣 see she hasn't changed her red top disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Then she also stated it’s Linda’s wish list not theirs or anything it’s all on Linda, waiting for it to go tits up so she can say Linda made them do the wish list Linda’s the beg etc when they both are 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Did anyone hear Katie telling the dogs off? Was hilarious! I actually thought she was talking to the kids. “Right that’s it you’re being separated and you can think about your actions” 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don't understand why K feels the need to record herself doing what every person in the world does...clean up! Why does she seek so much validation? It's cringey AF.
what's next? "I showered guys, I did it all by myself, almost a week and I've finally changed outta the red top!" 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way she was showing off linda sin cringed me right out. Thinking she's so cool . Being so sarcastic with comments. No you just look like a absolute tool

Smoking infront of the kids yuk. They've got to colour outside cause she wants to clean lmao

Smoking infront of the kids yuk. They've got to colour outside cause she wants to clean lmao
NO shame what so ever! It's vile! I just seen a vid K posted and kids were playing with sand on the laminate floor 🤦🏼‍♀️
Shame they both can't go outside when they wanna smoke but instead take themselves to the kids' bedrooms to have a fag!

From what I've observed over maybe a Yr and a half with L I'd say she's a terrible mum
My reasons;

* Smoking cigs/weed around the kids.

* Was live multiple times throughout the day, ignoring her kids.

*Bringing a narassistic animal abuser around her kids, not once not twice but multiple times.

*Allowing said narassistic animal abuser to tell your oldest daughter she doesn't like her!

* Allows K to move in and be involved with her kids (even though she hates one of them)

*When L was seeing D she allowed a complete stranger to get up and see to her kids!

Notice how most of these things are because of K?
L clearly has no reguard for her children to bring K back into their lives after everything K branded L as.
L is putting her own selfish needs before her kids, having that monster around is gonna end up losing you, your children!
Look how bad L was, how much weight she lost, L already has an E.D.
Just my observations.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I've noticed how much weight kinda has lost not just in her face..... Katie is a control freak and she'll only get worst .. i wished Linda would see what's going on around her. She's being so damn selfish... she doesn't put her kids first. I feel so sorry for her elest child who lives at hes nans. When their at lindas playing happy families.

Least by Sunday we will know if this is real. Kids will be back at school the Monday and her other kid will either need to come to Telford or she needs to go to him. I don’t think she’s got rid of the house where she’s from as she would of put a goodbye tiktok for sure.

Well half term is nearly over and she’s done a tt crying she misses her bf..
how long before she’s back

Exactly and Linda’s done the exact same tiktok about missing a best friend 😂😂🙈 cringing hell

Hahaha hilarious making out she’s packed up and moved in for good when she hasn’t done such a thing 😂😂

• Haha
What's with their tik toks? L isn't in her house but k is?

Last edited:
What the hell ate these tiktoks. Missing my bestfriend ? Ehhhhhh lmao
I think K's is N her mate who ditched her because she couldn't stand by someone who told so Many lies! duck knows who L's is about! Why L have to copy her like that? Can one not do anything without the other doing it? 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.