KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some Katie Bailey gossip coming through. So there’s absolutely no denying I have people that message me what she’s been up to!
So turns out K has been dipping her wick into the life of N’s friend Kirsty. 👀 On a romantic way may i add and have I got some extra tea coming tomorrow but turns out, old K is still on the scam by taking this girl for thousands of pounds, new washing machines and of course a cleaner and a babysitter. Even paid her bailiffs off! I’m betting she also bought her a new hat too!! 😉
Turns out it’s true about her bro staying at hers along with her eldest as well.
You are so right.. the eldest is staying with the brother who now lives in her house. It’s disgusting that the youngest isn’t in school but then again,I’d expect nothing less from her.

Reactions: 2
The way she talks to the dogs is absolutely disgusting.

No wondering the dogs piss and tit everywhere. They can't be bothered to let them out. When they want to go out. Linda to lazy to get off her backside

The way she talks to the dogs is absolutely disgusting.

No wondering the dogs piss and tit everywhere. They can't be bothered to let them out. When they want to go out. Linda to lazy to get off her backside
Disgusting

The dog tit everywhere when they went on the school run then guess what…. Take the dogs a walk with you on the school run! Simple. The dogs don’t get walked at all they just tit and piss all over the garden and house. That’s why the dogs not getting house trained it’s not getting a proper routine to know it’s walk time it’s toilet time, sheer laziness.

There's 2 of them now. So one can stay outside the school with the dogs another can take the kids into school. Absolutely stinking!

Don't understand these folk who get dogs with no intention of looking after them! Boils my piss. They'll be bored as duck! They both smoke around them too, their little lungs 😢 why are they so bleeping selfish? 😡😡😡
Not to mention they smoke around the kids 😡😡😡. Some folk should be sterilised! And they want another baby? 🤦🏼‍♀️ This chaos ain't ever gonna end.

Reactions: 1
Don't understand these folk who get dogs with no intention of looking after them! Boils my piss. They'll be bored as duck! They both smoke around them too, their little lungs 😢 why are they so bleeping selfish? 😡😡😡
Not to mention they smoke around the kids 😡😡😡. Some folk should be sterilised! And they want another baby? 🤦🏼‍♀️ This chaos ain't ever gonna end.
What? Baby? Is that what they have said?

Yeah apparently they want a baby. Linda said she'll obviously be the carrier! She said this a few days ago ...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Some Katie Bailey gossip coming through. So there’s absolutely no denying I have people that message me what she’s been up to!
So turns out K has been dipping her wick into the life of N’s friend Kirsty. 👀 On a romantic way may i add and have I got some extra tea coming tomorrow but turns out, old K is still on the scam by taking this girl for thousands of pounds, new washing machines and of course a cleaner and a babysitter. Even paid her bailiffs off! I’m betting she also bought her a new hat too!! 😉
Turns out it’s true about her bro staying at hers along with her eldest as well.
Is that Niamh? And who’s Kirsty? I’m so confused 🤣

Is that Niamh? And who’s Kirsty? I’m so confused 🤣
Haha sorry! Yes N is Niamh and Niamh’s friend is Kirsty. I have no idea how deep it got or even how it came about - hopefully soon I’ll find out. I know Niamh and Katie became friends again but this was kinda before her return to being the beg of TikTok. She had ‘changed’ and kept herself off the app. That turned sour very quickly because clearly the validation of just living a life away from TikTok was not the same as what she gets being live all the time.

☕ That tea was boiling 😂 I will update as I remember the convo I just had …
So 100% Maysa is left behind in Oxford. She KNEW before she left that he wouldn’t come and was absolutely happy enough to leave him with her mum/brother - you know. The famalam she doesn’t have …
She absolutely played her cards right with Kirsty, sold her a dream of a new and improved Katie that manifested itself into a gaslighting narcissist that did rinse her off everything. The washing machine at Linda’s? That’s still being paid off by Kirsty. Every day she was asking (but not asking if you get me) for money that would run to over £100+ a time, more money for taxis and food.
The same treatment as Deanna got ; cleaning, school run, cat tit and piss (have it on great authority Kirsty would shower at Niamh’s as Katie’s bathroom was a ginormous litter tray) she would drop fag butts on the floor to save when she ran out and still expected Kirsty to pay for Katie’s lavish clothing collection
(Cannot confirm whether a hat was bought in the shopping hauls)
Katie was found by Deanna when they were together of having ex’s pics and Katie again wasn’t too scared to show Kirsty a grunt punt pic of Linda’s poonanie while commenting on the absolute minced mess it resembles while also showing pics of K&L all loved up and being happy, resulting in Kirsty giving more of her cash over to please old Beggy Bailey !
Katie still spent her days abusing prescription medication while crying (without tears fyi) that she doesn’t have anyone all the while planning on fleeing to Linda’s to be with her one true love. I’ve always said Katie is a gaslighting, manipulative narcissist but also has absolutely got amnesia seeing as she forgets a few days before confessing to TikTok Linda is her new one true love, she called Linda a horse in respect to her new nashers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They are both a joke pair of begs have you seen the joint wishlist it’s a joke, those poor kids have met so many girlfriends between them they will be so messed up, and doesn’t Morgan see his dad regularly? Wonder what he thinks of him being there with those two

So 100% Maysa is left behind in Oxford. She KNEW before she left that he wouldn’t come and was absolutely happy enough to leave him with her mum/brother - you know. The famalam she doesn’t have …
She absolutely played her cards right with Kirsty, sold her a dream of a new and improved Katie that manifested itself into a gaslighting narcissist that did rinse her off everything. The washing machine at Linda’s? That’s still being paid off by Kirsty. Every day she was asking (but not asking if you get me) for money that would run to over £100+ a time, more money for taxis and food.
The same treatment as Deanna got ; cleaning, school run, cat tit and piss (have it on great authority Kirsty would shower at Niamh’s as Katie’s bathroom was a ginormous litter tray) she would drop fag butts on the floor to save when she ran out and still expected Kirsty to pay for Katie’s lavish clothing collection
Katie was found by Deanna when they were together of having ex’s pics and Katie again wasn’t too scared to show Kirsty a grunt punt pic of Linda’s poonanie while commenting on the absolute minced mess it resembles while also showing pics of K&L all loved up and being happy, resulting in Kirsty giving more of her cash over to please old Beggy Bailey !
Katie still spent her days abusing prescription medication while crying (without tears fyi) that she doesn’t have anyone all the while planning on fleeing to Linda’s to be with her one true love. I’ve always said Katie is a gaslighting, manipulative narcissist but also has absolutely got amnesia seeing as she forgets a few days before confessing to TikTok Linda is her new one true love, she called Linda a horse in respect to her new nashers.
So was she havin a relationship with this Kirsty ? Has she fallen out with niamh again,did niamh know Katie was doin that to her friend

Wow she really is a gaslighting, narcissistic beg! And to leave her son behind?! She’s chose a woman who doesn’t even like her son, over her son

Reactions: 4
JESUS H duck!!!
That is so messed up, why the duck would you leave ya child at home while you go off to live with a woman you can't stand?
LMFAO at her calling L's stench trench that! 😭 Friggin howlin! Bet K's looks like a pipe bombs gone off in a pack of ham! 👀😂
My goodness why are these scruffy cunts allowed houses? Using the bathroom floor as a ash tray? 😭😭 Pure sick bet it smells lovely!
Why the duck would that girl pay for K's tit? What the hell is wrong with her life?
Gotta say her calling L Mr edd (horse) was funny! 😂 Any more ☕ hehehe

She was with Niamh’s friend yes, proper relationship. Niamh wasn’t best pleased but Katie had managed to fake changing so I guess people believed her. They split up cause Katie said it wasn’t working then a few days later processed her love to Linda. Katie also instigated it too - she messaged Linda. Maybe this is a game to Katie? To destroy Linda from the inside or does she really need to run from Oxford?!
Niamh knew they were together but didn’t know how bad it was, didn’t know how much money Kirsty was parting with. The fact Katie begged for Kirsty not to tell Niamh says it all. But as of now, Niamh is done with Katie. They don’t talk.
Katie preys on vulnerable people; every gf she’s had has been in a scale of vulnerability some what. Low self esteem, low confidence, single mum. They all fit a MO for Katie to manipulate.
Think Katie is more of a giver than a receiver. The state of the bathroom suggests she doesn’t wash so probably would wanna flash her gash on the fact it no doubt has mould spores growing, the same ones found on her head.
She hasn’t took the kittens to Linda’s either. She gets rid of animals just the same way she left Maysa in Oxford, with little no to care.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn’t Linda say katie was very unhygienic downstairs aswell, both said discusting things about each other both a vile pair, I actually feel sorry for lucypoohs she had Katie’s back regarding Linda and now she’s thrown it back in her face, I really hope Lucy and Niamh both stay away from her

Someone asked on a live where the cats were and she said they were there at L but funny thing is they're no where to be seen

I'm very confused who this kirsty girl is. Why would she even give katie money? Why was she giving katie money? I'm so baffled.

She said today she's still got her cats. They are definitely not at lindas. I think their at her house back home with her brother or her mums.

Battling each other for money now. How sad in different rooms.

This situation with both of them is very confusing

Both begging in the same house why not spend time together if your so in love but your more interested in what you can get out of your stupid followers that believe all your bullshit, I feel for your kids having you two as mums

I'm very confused who this kirsty girl is. Why would she even give katie money? Why was she giving katie money? I'm so baffled.

She said today she's still got her cats. They are definitely not at lindas. I think their at her house back home with her brother or her mums.

The family she doesn’t have lol 😂 can’t believe these idiots still believe her bullshit don’t think Katie knows how to tell the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.