Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she's too little to do anything herself. How did she managed before getting married to her "best friend"? šŸ¤¢ (Her words, not mine. I really hate it when people say that. I mean it's really lovely if your lover/life partner/ [insert another appropriate word] is also your friend but like how can you be in a serious relationship with someone you don't like and don't trust? It's such a cheesy clichĆ©).

Also, I'm pretty sure this video was just called a holiday in France or something along the lines when I first watched. We get it Katie you're life goal has been fulfilled, you can retire now, Godspeed!
View attachment 1304726
(I'm LOLing at the bad subtitles too)

Need to work this into the next thread title šŸ˜ø
Itā€™s like she wrote the subtitles herself, u know with her impeccable spelling & grammar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, I'm pretty sure this video was just called a holiday in France or something along the lines when I first watched. We get it Katie your life goal has been fulfilled, you can retire now, Godspeed!
View attachment 1304726
It did. How can she even say that it was their "First holiday as husband and wife" when they had a "mini moon" as she called it.

Reactions: 9
It did. How can she even say that it was their "First holiday as husband and wife" when they had a "mini moon" as she called it.
It was more like a little moon, you know because it was so short and just in UK. Although I bet she'll call their proper honeymoon "little" too when it happens later this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was more like a little moon, you know because it was so short and just in UK. Although I bet she'll call their proper honeymoon "little" too when it happens later this year.
Can you imagine how much we are going to be subjected to her Fanny in the Maldives?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Where's the houmous?
Also broccoli, cabbage and garlic? She'll be bloated for three days. But you know, the wedding is over so she no longer cares I guess
Screenshot_20220530-135649.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The blazer makes her look smaller = an immediate tick for Katie.

Perfect for fam events to compete with Genie for smolest snooks fam member! Lauls!

Reactions: 5
Why is G always 'setting up' a duvet on the sofa for her? How much setting up does it need and wouldn't a blanket suffice? More footage of her walking around with no trousers on- very on brand.

I know this has already been discussed but I've just seen that Wuka post and it is literally her jiggling around posing and flashing her crotch.

The red jacket gives me these vibes
little-boy-big-grey-mans-260nw-56028607.jpg

Perfect for a gorgeous brunch or a little date night.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Period pants just make me feel šŸ¤¢ I doubt they'd cope with my heavy days. Doesn't matter how much they absorb compared to pads/tampons, I'd rather change often than be wearing that for most of the day.
Edited to add... Don't they smell though with being worn for most of the day?
They do smell. I like them because it's the only thing that prevents me from bleeding on my sheets during the night. I don't like tampons/cups due to uterus tilting, so I tried all the pads... and nothing worked until overnight period underwear. I love them now, but it took some getting used to. I have 5 and that's enough to cover me for my period.

Reactions: 6
They do smell. I like them because it's the only thing that prevents me from bleeding on my sheets during the night. I don't like tampons/cups due to uterus tilting, so I tried all the pads... and nothing worked until overnight period underwear. I love them now, but it took some getting used to. I have 5 and that's enough to cover me for my period.
Which brands have you tried? I have so far got the Primark ones which are a bit sweaty/smelly* and the m&s ones which are softer and more breathable.
* They kind of get sweaty/smelly when you either spend all day travelling, like sitting in the car/on train all day; or if you have a sedentary office job. Behave a bit better when you actually move most of the day so the areas from waist below have room to breathe. 'Hope this makes sense :)

Reactions: 1
Little trip to the little Maldives with my BIG husband, who is my new best friend
First little holiday as husband and little wife.

I think now is the time we have that collection to buy Katie pants @Tom_Nook

Her insta stories about her teeth...the comparison photos of her smiling are awful. They're not close enough to see her teeth properly or any difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.