Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which brands have you tried? I have so far got the Primark ones which are a bit sweaty/smelly* and the m&s ones which are softer and more breathable.
* They kind of get sweaty/smelly when you either spend all day travelling, like sitting in the car/on train all day; or if you have a sedentary office job. Behave a bit better when you actually move most of the day so the areas from waist below have room to breathe. 'Hope this makes sense :)
I got Modibodi Heavy-Overnight and they are much nicer than I expected. I also had to size down in them, because they came up really big.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely zero chemistry between them in their wedding dance. They look like strangers.

So, a bit like Kathleen, I got a bit overwhelmed with like you know, work (but actual real work you know) and forgot to do a round-up of the round-up.
Screenshot_20220531-073250.png

Note to self: add double date to my tally of the Snooktins outings.
Screenshot_20220531-073252.png

So, besides trying the Oliver Twists blazer, she tried on this little number. Yikes.
Screenshot_20220531-073313.png

No-one bleeping cares about Slender-Geoffs bday.
Screenshot_20220531-073317.png

🙄
Screenshot_20220531-073320.png

What is wrong with them? Who films themselves while seeing their wedding pics? Both are just so over the top, pretentious & contrived.
Screenshot_20220531-073326.png

Screenshot_20220531-073332.png

Reactions: 7
How does she make a living out of social media? She is so dull and irritating.

Reactions: 16
only Katie could make a dentist appointment
✨ content ✨
And wtf is it with this duvet BS? Why can’t she get a blanket like normal ppl? I swear G enables her ridiculous behaviour- can’t be normal. Must be some kind of kink where he changes her nappies aswl. They both ain’t right

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So, a bit like Kathleen, I got a bit overwhelmed with like you know, work (but actual real work you know) and forgot to do a round-up of the round-up.
View attachment 1308881
Note to self: add double date to my tally of the Snooktins outings.
View attachment 1308884
So, besides trying the Oliver Twists blazer, she tried on this little number. Yikes.
View attachment 1308916
No-one bleeping cares about Slender-Geoffs bday.
View attachment 1308917
🙄View attachment 1308923
What is wrong with them? Who films themselves while seeing their wedding pics? Both are just so over the top, pretentious & contrived.
View attachment 1308930
View attachment 1308931
That mannequin looks creepy behind them when they are vegetating on the sofa, where Katie is swaddled in an enormous blankey, infant style. The G-bot3000 must be high enough up at work that no one makes fun of him.

Reactions: 3
3AC71DAD-08F6-49CB-9CA8-3A9F8821C78E.png

This is going to end badly. Stay tuned for crying selfies 👍🏼
I used to be into some dark books when I was a teenager and even I struggled with this one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The weekly vlog starts with her asking 'how hay-fever gets in the house' followed by lots of rummaging around in her nose. I switched off when she was sitting in her knickers and just had to show us all her insect bite.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry if it's been covered but the wedding dance video being sideways on the last bit of her reel is triggering me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why she says none of her followers will be into War of the Worlds because it wasn't a massive thing when she was growing up. Also don't get why their filmed reaction to one of those photos was them howling with laughter? No context or explanation was given, have I missed something?

Reactions: 7
It was laziness, but she'd actually put thought into the rest of the reel. I was enjoying it until the end actually 😂

I'm not really into swing dancing but they don't seem to have any sense of rhythm. It's like they're walking through the steps rather than actually dancing, if that makes sense. I do like that they have a shared hobby they enjoy together though and it's sweet they wanted to include that in their wedding.

Reactions: 9
Swing isn't my thing but honestly really enjoyed that reel until the last few seconds and then was back to hating her
Why would you not Rotate The Video 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.