Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh which one? I got influenced to get the set of minis and they all either stink or are nothing special 😂
It’s called Pear Inc. I think? It’s not totally awful and I will use it but I won’t buy it. Much better than the Jo Malone sample I got a few orders ago!

Reactions: 2
It’s called Pear Inc. I think? It’s not totally awful and I will use it but I won’t buy it. Much better than the Jo Malone sample I got a few orders ago!
Oh yes it's a big nothing-y but not as bad as some other ones which smell like car freshener trees

Reactions: 2
This from the girl who comments on how cute her own ponytail is. I can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brace yourselves dudes, I am having a mega clear-out of Katie and Geoffo screengrabs.

These I came across randomly. On the wedding day. I was looking through things Little K has been tagged in - I think these are by a photographer she did some photo shoots with before.
1653500541686.png

Just so Katie to be sitting butt naked in front of some of fire place.
1653500601492.png

Baby Katie with baby Tanya Burr 😂
1653500636321.png

Some old weekend round-up. Still putting pale font on pale background, and the font is tiny. ACCESSIBILITY KATHRYN, have you heard of it?
Also, I am sure she means, "on Friday, after Geoff finished work"...
1653500989882.png

Again, what's the point of posting something like this?
1653501176815.png

I wonder how much she paid for the two slices of bread with raw tomatos piled on?
1653501230874.png

Yes, I can see how a fried egg could be mind-blowing. 😂
Kinda nice that she's extending her vocabulary and not calling everything gorgeous, but I would personally use "mind-blowing" to describe other things.
1653501386522.png

More food (this is all the same day)
1653501429301.png

Then there was the "Show me a pic of", first we have some olden advice from Katie who is now never sad.
1653502410953.png

Opinions? I don't mind it but personally would pick a plain band. It does go with the engagement ring which is nice.
1653502463356.png

Sent this in ourself, didn't we?
1653502520330.png

Another weekend.
People, little K included need to stop filming themselves eating. Just ewww.
1653502698614.png

How a park can be "family orientated?"
1653502649884.png

Was it worth it though? At least she gets sponsored deals when her skin is not great, I guess.
1653502762804.png

Beautiful job you guys.
Are the shelves wonky or is it just me?
1653503580596.png

1653503591790.png

Can't wait!
1653503608196.png

Later that week. The top is awful, so are the jeans. Don't even get me started on filming on a train platform!
1653503675237.png

1653503710724.png

1653503720502.png

I also need to update my list of K and G's outings

And this week...
I bet she was so nervous in this one - if you know, you know
1653503926625.png

"The wedding is over". She really makes me sad sometimes.
1653503969170.png

Did we need the whole backstory? Nope. Can she write a single Story without excessive use of exlamation marks? Also nope.
1653504018270.png

That sounds really like them, actually
1653504058282.png

Will we ever get a pic of Katie's hand with no wedding ring in sight? Doubt it.
1653504155895.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her Calligraphy would be better if she actually practiced it, it seems she used to do it a lot more but no longer does which is why it looks wonky.

Reactions: 4
She’s got me right in the personals here
A77D0C1C-EF0E-49E8-BAC7-B7902079C67D.png

That isn’t big?! Any kind of mosquito or other bastard insect seems to think that my blood is the dom perignon of blood so I’m always getting bites and that tit isn’t even swollen, Kath.
The drama, by god. You’re lucky enough to have been on holiday when most people couldn’t even start to think of it right now, stick some tea tree oil on it and pull up your big girl pants (actual good skincare advice there, you’re welcome m’lady).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That's a bite? It looks more like a bruise, bet Geoffo's gangly spaghetti legs kicked her while he was asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In tonight's vlog she blames breaking her tripod on Mercury in retrograde :ROFLMAO:

She mentions how happy she is with her Inkey List skincare.... didn't she do a Skin & Me ad a few days ago!? I can't imagine either brand are thrilled that she's crediting the other for how happy she is with her skin. "Sticking with a routine does pay off" is she having a laugh!?

Little brand job
Little pub
Little prawn pasta
Little houses
Another undisclosed facial AD

I don't get why she talks about how annoying it is that she's on her period for her holiday as she only uses pads and period pants, then shows a swimsuit that is perfect...... whats it perfect for if she can't swim in it!? Instagram content?

The vlog has been up for a few hours and there are 3 comments. One of them being this
Screenshot_20220525-205828_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
There are actually period bikinis and swimsuits, she definitely has enough disposable income and could get one 🙄 or God forbid, use a tampon, like the rest of us! Unless they don't make tampons small enough for her miniature vagina. I went to Greece a few years ago and I got my period two days into the trip which was only one week. I use tampons anyway so I swam every single day ☺ Swimming is so nice for cramps too 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There are actually period bikinis and swimsuits, she definitely has enough disposable income and could get one 🙄 or God forbid, use a tampon, like the rest of us! Unless they don't make tampons small enough for her miniature vagina. I went to Greece a few years ago and I got my period two days into the trip which was only one week. I use tampons anyway so I swam every single day ☺ Swimming is so nice for cramps too 😌
Apparently she can't use Tampons or menstrual cups either 🤷‍♀️

I had a look at her recent grid posts via the anon IG viewer website you shared and it doesn't show the captions, which makes you realise how ridiculous some 'content' is without context. 2 days ago there's a video of Katie wearing the manky espadrilles and walking by some water.... that's it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently she can't use Tampons or menstrual cups either 🤷‍♀️

I had a look at her recent grid posts via the anon IG viewer website you shared and it doesn't show the captions, which makes you realise how ridiculous some 'content' is without context. 2 days ago there's a video of Katie wearing the manky espadrilles and walking by some water.... that's it :ROFLMAO:
There's little more context on her normal grid ;)
Screenshot_20220525-214517~2.png

Reactions: 4
I am so sick & tired of Kathleen & her content. I’m sick of seeing her flapping around flogging everything that comes through her PO BOX.
Sick of her eating out at wanky expensive places every day when ppl are struggling with the cost of living. I’m sick of watching her gay husband, (yes, idc, no way in earth is geoffleen a heterosexual) flapping about enabling and appeasing Kathy’s petulant behaviour.
Sick of her whinging about her non existent problems. She has absolutely no self awareness and her privilege is making me sick.
man im sick of her ugly cat too.
#sorrynotsorry

• Heart
Reactions: 17
:rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220526-070643.png

No way!
And who cares?
Haig Club is not even that nice. Definitely overpriced for what it is.
Screenshot_20220526-070717.png

Reactions: 3
I love how insecure geoffleen must have been to pick her up after meeting Becks and taking her for ‘impromptu drinks’
Give it a rest already

• Haha
  • Wow
Another pik of her wedding ring in it like we care, but more interestingly her calendar on her laptop.
m what I’m assuming is Monday, she had 3 appointments. One at 11, one at 3pm which is therapy, and 1 at 5pm which is Karl staying. Those last 2 aren’t even real work. Is this what she does, her job, doing nothing all day and getting paid for it? Makes me sick.
86E11966-A6E0-4B49-8BD7-3E828D710C01.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.