Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well whoopee doo, she was in the same room as Beckham, I don't understand what all the fuss is with him. He's just an overpaid footballer, well ex footballer, I've never seen the appeal.
please don't launch anything at me if you worship Beckham.

Reactions: 17
Well whoopee doo, she was in the same room as Beckham, I don't understand what all the fuss is with him. He's just an overpaid footballer, well ex footballer, I've never seen the appeal.
please don't launch anything at me if you worship Beckham.
I’ve never understood the obsession either.. Like personally don’t find him that fit? And also he’s encouraged his son to get married at 21.. 😬

Reactions: 7
Is that really him? He looks like a wax statue! I’ve never understood the appeal either but I’m also not into sports and American.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brace yourselves dudes, I am having a mega clear-out of Katie and Geoffo screengrabs.

These I came across randomly. On the wedding day. I was looking through things Little K has been tagged in - I think these are by a photographer she did some photo shoots with before.
View attachment 1293620
Just so Katie to be sitting butt naked in front of some of fire place.
View attachment 1293631
Baby Katie with baby Tanya Burr 😂
Some old weekend round-up. Still putting pale font on pale background, and the font is tiny. ACCESSIBILITY KATHRYN, have you heard of it?
Also, I am sure she means, "on Friday, after Geoff finished work"...

Again, what's the point of posting something like this?
View attachment 1293683
I wonder how much she paid for the two slices of bread with raw tomatos piled on?
View attachment 1293690
Yes, I can see how a fried egg could be mind-blowing. 😂
Kinda nice that she's extending her vocabulary and not calling everything gorgeous, but I would personally use "mind-blowing" to describe other things.
View attachment 1293702
More food (this is all the same day)
Then there was the "Show me a pic of", first we have some olden advice from Katie who is now never sad.
Opinions? I don't mind it but personally would pick a plain band. It does go with the engagement ring which is nice.
Sent this in ourself, didn't we?
Another weekend.
People, little K included need to stop filming themselves eating. Just ewww.
How a park can be "family orientated?"
Was it worth it though? At least she gets sponsored deals when her skin is not great, I guess.
Beautiful job you guys.
Are the shelves wonky or is it just me?
Can't wait
Later that week. The top is awful, so are the jeans. Don't even get me started on filming on a train platform!
I also need to update my list of K and G's outings
And this week...
I bet she was so nervous in this one - if you know, you know

"The wedding is over". She really makes me sad sometimes.

Did we need the whole backstory? Nope. Can she write a single Story without excessive use of exlamation marks? Also nope.

That sounds really like them, actually

Will we ever get a pic of Katie's hand with no wedding ring in sight? Doubt it.
£9.50 for the tomatoes on bread.
£10.50 for the fried eggs on bread.
Assuming she papped the chalkboard menu to give her accountant to expense the meal? Quality content.

The bum bum pics. Terrible tattoo aside she looks great, not sure why they are posted though, was it body acceptance or a hairspray ad??

:rolleyes:

No way!
And who cares?
Haig Club is not even that nice. Definitely overpriced for what it is.
View attachment 1294899
Seems David's hair transplant has taken well. He lost most of it when he contracted the corona virus.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve never understood the obsession either.. Like personally don’t find him that fit? And also he’s encouraged his son to get married at 21.. 😬
Well, she is the daughter of a billionaire! Plus Brooklyn has zero qualifications or skills to forge a path in life for himself. Rumoured to be lazy and unintelligent to boot. I'd be questioning why Peltz's Dad allowed it tbh, hope there is an cast iron prenuptial in place.

Reactions: 13
Well, she is the daughter of a billionaire! Plus Brooklyn has zero qualifications or skills to forge a path in life for himself. Rumoured to be lazy and unintelligent to boot. I'd be questioning why Peltz's Dad allowed it tbh, hope there is an cast iron prenuptial in place.
There's I think. I don't read much celeb gossip these days but I think a lot of fuss had been made about Brooklyn signing a prenup, because you know he's a guy 🤪
I hope Geofftrix signed one too but who knows ;-) I don't think it's something Katie would share with wider audience, she didn't cover the financial side of wedding at all, beside occasional "this was expensive/over budget"

Because it's a baby you're talking about? There's no reason to bring someone's child into things and make comments about someone who has no say in being plastered on the internet.
Just so you know policing what others say on here goes against the community guidlines. You don’t have to agree just ignore.

Reactions: 4
Just so you know policing what others say on here goes against the community guidlines. You don’t have to agree just ignore.
I wasn’t the original commenter who pulled the poster up on it, I was just replying to their question. Though I think the original posts were deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
LOL
Put your tiny derrière away Kath. We seriously don't need to see it from every single angle possible.
I have been trying some period undies recently and can't imagine wearing something so cutout and flimsy? Maybe towards the end of my period but definitely not on one of the two days I bleed heavily, and definitely not at night. Also, she doesn't mention at any point what absorbency these particular pants are.
(Or have I missed it because I was wondering why was I subjected to about 15 different views or her skinny arse and 20 sightings of her pubic area?)
Screenshot_20220528-093753.png

• Haha
LOL
Put your tiny derrière away Kath. We seriously don't need to see it from every single angle possible.
I have been trying some period undies recently and can't imagine wearing something so cutout and flimsy? Maybe towards the end of my period but definitely not on one of the two days I bleed heavily, and definitely not at night. Also, she doesn't mention at any point what absorbency these particular pants are.
(Or have I missed it because I was wondering why was I subjected to about 15 different views or her skinny arse and 20 sightings of her pubic area?)
View attachment 1300010
Yes babe. That’s exactly what I thought. That tiny bit of fabric can’t absorb that much surely?!
But we all know Kathleen, never advertises anything unless it’s the very best 🫢

Reactions: 6
I wish she would stop saying, "making content for YOU guys". No - you are making content for YOURSELF who is paid to do so.

We don't gain anything from the brand jobs or IG posts, YOU do. Your recommendation means naff as everything is sponsored

Reactions: 18
She is so teeny tiny smol that her periods probably consist of two little drops.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.