Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad that I'm just wondering how to go about washing the kindly gifted lingerie? Obviously you can't shove it in the washing machine but I'm not sure that sparkly wedding dress fabric is even suitable for being hand washed. Wedding dresses are usually dry clean only but you can't exactly send the world's smallest pants to the dry cleaners 🤷‍♀️ it seems like a nice memento but really impractical and something you probably wouldn't wear.
She doesn't strike me as someone who hand washes things. Maybe she can get G to do it for her? I just don't understand how can you have precious things like this and not take proper care of it. I got a cashmere beanie a few years ago because I cycle to work and wanted something warm and stylish and I have to hand wash it every few weeks, it's just something you have to do. I spent a bit of money on it so won't just chuck in the washing machine, but of course I don't want to wear a dirty hat

Reactions: 8
Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but the shutters on the bedroom window, are they just on the bottom half? Or is there a blind at the top of the window that will meet the shutters in the middle? Imagine having the top half of the window not covered when you're having a bit of nudge nudge wink. I know nobody can see in the top half, but still, I'd be so paranoid!!

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it like a stuck record, her tattoos are bloody vile!! That one in her private area just makes me 🤢 The colour of them are rank, and I just think it makes her look unwashed. A bit like what I say about Harry Styles, I just want to go at him with a scrubbing brush and some disinfectant 😂

Reactions: 9
Lentins definitely don't approve Geoffreys choice. I bet going forward they'll be seeing her and potential future baby once a year just to be polite.
God, every time I remember this middle aged creepy dangly man is called Geoffrey Snooks I literally cackle. Its never going to get old 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you wanna rate my asos order with me? Not really, but I will......no......no.....no.....no....no. You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we really think they'll have a baby though? Should we start taking bets? lol I just can't see them giving up their spoiled lifestyle for it!

Reactions: 13
Do we really think they'll have a baby though? Should we start taking bets? lol I just can't see them giving up their spoiled lifestyle for it!
She needs to outperform her sister and I’m sure King Geoffry VIII wants to produce a real heir, surely the Lentil estate can’t be passed down to Morris.
Kaff has barely mentioned if he has any siblings…if he does maybe they are the same age as her parents so has prob kept quiet about it…

although I’m sure Kathy knows absolutely duck all about what it takes to raise a child, she will treat it as an accessory and a new Direction for her channel & content. I can only imagine the amount of baby stuff she will be gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A dress too small?!! OMG unheard of for smol smol Kath.

Screenshot_20220621-172408_Instagram.jpg

Ad Aff quite disguised in mirror frame. Question is, would she bother to post without the affiliate link?

P.S hysterical how the polls are majority no 🤣

Screenshot_20220621-172413_Instagram.jpg

Polls over as that was a fail. Not the responses she hoped for.

Screenshot_20220621-172431_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1360025

Ad Aff quite disguised in mirror frame. Question is, would she bother to post without the affiliate link?

View attachment 1360048

View attachment 1360054
I’m reporting her to the ASA again. It’s literally your job! Do it right! This is why I can’t stand influencers. They are so sneaky and greedy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All I can see is the angry nipple looking back at me 😂
Screenshot_20220621-201007.png

Oh babes.
If you stopped buying fast fashion, maybe all this advice about clothes wouldn't be wasted on you. Get a small wardrobe of curated items, which you can mix and match, and wear on repeat.
Screenshot_20220621-201017.png

It's not to say fast fashion can't be well made and last you a while. I have £5 jacket from Primark that I always get complimented on, beautifully finished Monki shirt dress I wear for work and (shock horror) Jack Wills cocktail dresses I wear to events. A tailored Boohoo summer dress from before they went famous (and stopped paying the living wage). But I have these items because I have been paying attention to the finish and fabric of clothes for literal years now. I can't affiliate link them but I'm quite pride if someone says, oh, this is nice, and I can reply, thanks, it's from Primark actually, and I have had it for ten years.

ALSO KAT: SORT YOUR DISGUSTING NAILS OUT. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.

Reactions: 11
Those dresses are all awful.... If it's a beach cover up then it's intended to be worn over a bikini. Where else would she want to wear it and why? It's hideous.

Reactions: 8
All I can see is the angry nipple looking back at me 😂
View attachment 1360210
Oh babes.
If you stopped buying fast fashion, maybe all this advice about clothes wouldn't be wasted on you. Get a small wardrobe of curated items, which you can mix and match, and wear on repeat.
View attachment 1360214
It's not to say fast fashion can't be well made and last you a while. I have £5 jacket from Primark that I always get complimented on, beautifully finished Monki shirt dress I wear for work and (shock horror) Jack Wills cocktail dresses I wear to events. A tailored Boohoo summer dress from before they went famous (and stopped paying the living wage). But I have these items because I have been paying attention to the finish and fabric of clothes for literal years now. I can't affiliate link them but I'm quite pride if someone says, oh, this is nice, and I can reply, thanks, it's from Primark actually, and I have had it for ten years.

ALSO KAT: SORT YOUR DISGUSTING NAILS OUT. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.
I think it's a bit cheeky/distasteful for her to be slagging off the quality of clothes that she's showing as an ad though? Did she pay for them? Or get them free? I'd be pretty pissed off if I was the company.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1360025

View attachment 1360048

View attachment 1360054
Why does she need Internet strangers to tell her to keep clothes that are too big or too small for her? And why AD AFF tit clothes? I'm 'smol' too and clothes are a pain to find, but I shop second hand, if too small I then donate. Don't get me posting outfits that look like I've raided my nieces or mothers wardrobe just for clout.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand her style AT ALL. The fact she labels herself as a ‘petite fashion blogger’ is laughable.
She dresses like a history teacher who’s been sleeping on her friends sofa for a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder what gorgeous little holiday she and the Viscount Geoffrey de la Creep have booked. She can't already be shopping for the Maldives later in the year.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what gorgeous little holiday she and the Viscount Geoffrey de la Creep have booked. She can't already be shopping for the Maldives later in the year.
She won’t shop for Maldives. She’s gna be on the beg with a q&a: GUYZ TELL WHAT EXOTIC ISLAND ESSENTIALS ARE
and then next week all these companies would have sent her an entire suitcase full

Reactions: 5
Because a 'mini moon', a weekend long hen do, going to France and the Maldives just isn't enough.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.