Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Katie Q&A, also known as "things no-one care about and no-one asked for" aka questions she sent in herself.

But before we start, note how she couldn't finish painting dungeon number 3 her office in the loft but is wearing a jumper or cardi in the picture. (I mean, I would take a dressed Katie over Katie flashing us with her nips and vulva, but come on, make your mind up Snooksy!).
1655434153011.png

I don't find a black office particularly cosy and inspiring but what do I know?
1655434177982.png

This one she definitely sent herself, but what's the point of this question? To prove to herself that she did the right thing marrying G?
1655434402473.png

C;mon Kathleen stop alluding to the family politics, just spill it! You know you want to ;) And of course she's writing a blog post, I can't wait and hope it's as much of a treat as her wedding prep ones, hopefully complete with a self-photoshoot of Katie pouting in a white dress (which she bought on Asos and sent back as soon as the pictures were done).
1655434681626.png

Pretty sure she answered this one before :rolleyes:
1655435174911.png

Oh, I thought that Chonky Dicks was her favourite biscuits.
1655435252444.png

I skipped a couple of questions but it was a very quick Q&A, wasn't it?

BTW Katie has a new obsession :rolleyes:
1655435328903.png

She really has nothing to do all day, does she?
1655435386467.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Welcome to Katie Q&A, also known as "things no-one care about and no-one asked for" aka questions she sent in herself.

But before we start, note how she couldn't finish painting dungeon number 3 her office in the loft but is wearing a jumper or cardi in the picture. (I mean, I would take a dressed Katie over Katie flashing us with her nips and vulva, but come on, make your mind up Snooksy!).
View attachment 1348916
I don't find a black office particularly cosy and inspiring but what do I know?
View attachment 1348917
This one she definitely sent herself, but what's the point of this question? To prove to herself that she did the right thing marrying G?
View attachment 1348921
C;mon Kathleen stop alluding to the family politics, just spill it! You know you want to ;) And of course she's writing a blog post, I can't wait and hope it's as much of a treat as her wedding prep ones, hopefully complete with a self-photoshoot of Katie pouting in a white dress (which she bought on Asos and sent back as soon as the pictures were done).
View attachment 1348925
Pretty sure she answered this one before :rolleyes:
View attachment 1348936
Oh, I thought that Chonky Dicks was her favourite biscuits.
View attachment 1348937

I skipped a couple of questions but it was a very quick Q&A, wasn't it?

BTW Katie has a new obsession :rolleyes:
View attachment 1348938
She really has nothing to do all day, does she?
View attachment 1348939
From this photo I thought it was an app to make you look like you have really long arms

Screenshot_20220617-081141_Samsung Internet.jpg

Who responds to notifications within two minutes?! I don't even have my notifications or volume on most of the time and just check for messages etc throughout the day when I have a few minutes free. Also, I don't want to see a photo of someone sitting on the toilet or queuing up in Morrisons, I don't get it. I'm so out of touch if this is what people are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I getting confused with someone else or has Katie previously claimed that she had some sort of bad experience with a stripper in the past?

I honestly get over the fact that their Mum's colleague stripped/danced for her sister. SO inappropriate and it sounds like her sister was really embarrassed.

Happy Hen Do! Here's a nice big dose of humiliation...

Reactions: 6
Am I getting confused with someone else or has Katie previously claimed that she had some sort of bad experience with a stripper in the past?

I honestly get over the fact that their Mum's colleague stripped/danced for her sister. SO inappropriate and it sounds like her sister was really embarrassed.

Happy Hen Do! Here's a nice big dose of humiliation...
Yep, she was surprised with a stripper for her birthday and found it really upsetting. They were so inappropriate and she showed the footage of him literally on her knee and rubbing against her :sick:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220617-191947_Instagram.jpg

Who - seriously - is wearing sheepskin slippers and what looks like a chunky, ribbed knit dress/top in this heat? Or that's right, Kathleen. It's 30c where I am and I know it's hotter in London! Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1350464
Who - seriously - is wearing sheepskin slippers and what looks like a chunky, ribbed knit dress/top in this heat? Or that's right, Kathleen. It's 30c where I am and I know it's hotter in London! Ffs.
She was *kindly* sent the slippers a while ago. They would be super manky to wear in this heat, doesn't look like she washes them.

Reactions: 4
This reads wrong to me. Nominate people to be your slaves, basically. Why does she need someone to check in with her?
I feel like this is her personality though where she constantly likes to be babied. Like when her husband makes her duvet forts in the lounge because she has a sore stomach etc. She likes people waiting on her hand and foot. It is insufferable. Be an actual adult and look after yourself.

Reactions: 8
Folks let’s get the roundup bingos in;
I’m predicting:
- more pouty hayfever selfies
- whinging about the heat whilst wearing furry slippers & knitwear
- some kind of kooky outing with father snooks involving some kind of alcohol at a dingy pub
- Katie giving Geoffington a Father’s Day card from Morris
- brunches & date nights galore

• Haha
Folks let’s get the roundup bingos in;
I’m predicting:
- more pouty hayfever selfies
- whinging about the heat whilst wearing furry slippers & knitwear
- some kind of kooky outing with father snooks involving some kind of alcohol at a dingy pub
- Katie giving Geoffington a Father’s Day card from Morris
- brunches & date nights galore
bleeping fathers day card 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her sister totally didn't want to be there 🤣

Screenshot_20220619-204312_Instagram.jpg

Puzzled why Katie covered her friends face here, when she has shown her many times in vlogs.

Screenshot_20220619-204119_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Geoffbot did not like the pink front door she painted did he? 😂

Even through her creepy giggles his reaction did not feel like he liked it

• Wow
Why was she in fits of giggles over a door? She’s such a weird creepy child.

it speaks volumes that he keeps going off to visit the Lentils and she doesn’t go. They definitely could have worked the weekend so that they could both have seen both families. I guess I’m old fashioned but when you get married you become part of two families, splitting off to do them separately is like something you’d do in a new relationship when you’re young.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh god, the creepy giggle in that door insta story went through me 😖

Maybe I'm being unfair, but it didn't seem like they had discussed painting the door beforehand, judging by G's reaction? I would never want my husband to do something like that as a 'surprise', and I wouldn't to him - we both own and live in our house, it's a joint thing! It should be a shared colour choice, no? Plus; it's not pink - it looks coral to me.

I am also a bit stressed out that she was painting the door and it was closed. That is absolutely *not* how you paint a door.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
G must have known she was painting the door by watching her through the doorbell cam whilst he was summering at his folks in Yorkshire. The pink is an odd choice for an interior so black.
Separately I dunno how Geoffward lives with that shrill hyena laugh everyday. It makes me want to rip my own ears off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.