Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katy, shall we pop to boots to buy hay-fever tablets? It's 3-for-2.

No, no. I must suffer until I'm kindly given some for FREE. I'll upload my snuffly face daily until someone gives me what I want. Stomp stomp huff huff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Health anxiety and the yearning for attention using it. Common illness everyone gets is the worst case in UK when she gets it. She cannot function and is bedridden whilst people get up in the morning and go to work. Do life as an ADULT has to do.
She could just be getting older and her meat, cheese and heavily processed food diet (a new pack of American or European biscuits, chocolate bar or crisps to be tried and reviewed daily) combined that with her frequent alcohol consumption is having an effect on her body. She doesn't feel 20 anymore (because she isn't) and is mistaking that for being a poorly little poppet.

Or maybe she is the world's poorliest petite poppet who needs frequent duvet days on the sofa with Father G.

Reactions: 6
She could just be getting older and her meat, cheese and heavily processed food diet (a new pack of American or European biscuits, chocolate bar or crisps to be tried and reviewed daily) combined that with her frequent alcohol consumption is having an effect on her body. She doesn't feel 20 anymore (because she isn't) and is mistaking that for being a poorly little poppet.

Or maybe she is the world's poorliest petite poppet who needs frequent duvet days on the sofa with Father G.
I have ibs and often fear I will tit myself, however I don't make it a personality trait

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she think the air purifier is monitoring the pollen count....? It literally says its monitoring the particulate matter and air quality. Oh to be gifted so much expensive stuff that you don't care enough to read the box or instructions.

Screenshot_20220620-181218_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220620-181201_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t for a second doubt the air quality in their bedroom is diminished overnight. What with all the meat and booze farts they must do

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course it was bloody gifted. Kath wouldn’t be able to pay a bill if her life depended on it.
CAD37BBE-EBFD-43A3-8DC1-DA233DD6A750.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Why did he go to Yorkshire by himself for Fathers Day? Not sure if I'm reading too much into it but when you're a long term couple, you kinda visit your in laws together normally, I do anyway/

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Two questions before I head off to bed 🧐

Was this thumbnail really necessary?
Screenshot_20220620-221751.png

And is she painting her office with actual Victorian paint? Modern paints do not create fumes?
Screenshot_20220620-202409.png

Ok sorry questions no three, does she actually put this lingerie on and just lingers in it around the house although?

Reactions: 6
Why did he go to Yorkshire by himself for Fathers Day? Not sure if I'm reading too much into it but when you're a long term couple, you kinda visit your in laws together normally, I do anyway/
I do get the impression that Katie and his parents aren't overly keen on each other, so she probably doesnt want to make the effort to go ? Like my partner and I live in SE London and his parents live in North Yorkshire. Yorkshire is a bit of a trek for just a day trip so it usually means at least one over night stay to make the visit worthwhile. Then thats most of the weekend gone ( we normally do travel up friday evening after work, whole day saturday, travel down sunday). Effort if you don't like them very much!

However, Katie is also very close to her family, so i'm not sure she'd give up Father's day to visit her in-laws over her own Dad.

Either way, I think we can assume we won't see much of the Lentils

Reactions: 9
Is it bad that I'm just wondering how to go about washing the kindly gifted lingerie? Obviously you can't shove it in the washing machine but I'm not sure that sparkly wedding dress fabric is even suitable for being hand washed. Wedding dresses are usually dry clean only but you can't exactly send the world's smallest pants to the dry cleaners 🤷‍♀️ it seems like a nice memento but really impractical and something you probably wouldn't wear.

Reactions: 10
She also declared the ad wrong with a tiny *gifted at the end of the hashtags. She knows full well anything gifted requires an ad declaration at the start of the caption.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I reckon the Lentils don't approve of Katie as a wife for their streak-o-piss son. She's got tattoos, she talks openly about sex, her parents are kind of wild (but amazing, IMO - especially her mum), she has an unconventional career. They are probably fuming that he changed his name to Snooks. As much as I think it was cringeworthy, if it upset a pair of auld middle class sticks in the mud, I'm happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.