Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you believe, Katie and Jeffie had ice-cream
Screenshot_20220615-194025.png

I'm glad she told us who had what, I don't think I'd be able to make it out just by looking at the hands in the picture.
Screenshot_20220615-194031.png

🙄 How many selfies does she take a day?
◾0-10
◾11-100
◾101-1000
Screenshot_20220615-194036.png

Reactions: 7
Why is she tagging Magnum like an absolute beg. Is it a sneaky, undisclosed ad...

Reactions: 9
Why is she tagging Magnum like an absolute beg. Is it a sneaky, undisclosed ad...
Fickle!
Didn't she rave about nu ice creams, ohhh, about this time last year? She and the Geffbot did a photoshoot with witha big picnic hamper down by the Thames (I think) with some geese or swans and Katie declared (eyes brimming and bottom lip pouting) she just loved them, oh and also the lollies were #adaff gorgeous.

Reactions: 7
Fickle!
Didn't she rave about nu ice creams, ohhh, about this time last year? She and the Geffbot did a photoshoot with witha big picnic hamper down by the Thames (I think) with some geese or swans and Katie declared (eyes brimming and bottom lip pouting) she just loved them, oh and also the lollies were #adaff gorgeous.
Aye, she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd rather nominate someone to keep an eye so I don't get too drunk.
And OMG she didn't get to try her overrated wedding cocktail - poor little thing. The point of wedding is to chat and have fun, and not regret missing on a drink

Reactions: 11
This reads wrong to me. Nominate people to be your slaves, basically. Why does she need someone to check in with her?
Is this for real!? If one of my mates asked to do this I wouldn't be able to take them seriously.

Also, by couples portraits is she referring to the photos? Shouldn't the photographer be checking this stuff!? Every wedding I've been to the photographer has kept an eye on things, like the train on the dress, that might need adjusting.

Reactions: 8
Is this for real!? If one of my mates asked to do this I wouldn't be able to take them seriously.

Also, by couples portraits is she referring to the photos? Shouldn't the photographer be checking this stuff!? Every wedding I've been to the photographer has kept an eye on things, like the train on the dress, that might need adjusting.
Ikr. It’s nice if your bridesmaids(or anyone else) takes their time to offer to do those things, but imagine commanding people to spend their day waiting on you hand and foot. And if Geoffi longstockings was the doting husband she’s painting him as then why didn’t he get her drinks?

Reactions: 10
At my own wedding, my brothers, dad, husband, sister and loads of other people kept bringing me drinks, my mum was trying to stop them!

I'd NEVER demand that they do it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This reads wrong to me. Nominate people to be your slaves, basically. Why does she need someone to check in with her?
came here to say exactly that!
part of being a wedding guest is to relax and enjoy the day too! not at Kathleens wedding!
if you had really good friends they would help without you asking out of love but Kathleen should've drawn up contracts it seems...

Reactions: 6
SO BASICALLY she’s saying she should have had a cup bearer at the wedding as well as peasants friends/family who served the food to the guests….was this a wedding from game of thrones ?
she’s spent well over a year and 100s of spreadsheets full of wedmin & she couldn’t ask a bridesmaid to accompany her to the couples shoot to sort out the dress?
Saying that I didn’t exactly see a couples shoot, it was basically Kaff & G loitering about on the road outside the venue while she was in her little prom outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.