Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The anonymous Instagram viewing website I use isn't working so I've missed the quality karaoke content.

Reactions: 3

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I’ll make the new thread, what’s the title?
I believe my thread suggestion had the most votes, but as it was ages ago and no longer relevant (for now) to the current affairs happening in Snookville I am hereby formally withdrawing my thread suggestion and asking for this one (which had the next highest votes) instead
1C6239E0-A86D-43DD-8916-030C6FD5C26D.jpeg

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Riiiiight... the gal who made talking about sex (toys) her niche, and has no problem shilling a gorgeous crystal butt plug... but absolutely will not answer a question about anal or pegging. No way.
How can she sell what she can't personally recommend? They all (influencers) wax lyrical about only working with companies they personally love, that they shop with all the time, and would absolutely only recommending products they would 100% use themselves, reallllly love and would absolutely be buying anyway if it wasn't an advertisement they were being paid thousands of pounds for.

Or...was that a massive lie this whole time?

Which is it Kath?

(Geffory is probably a family name, I hope if she does have a child that it's a boy and they have to bestow the name upon him after the G-unit became a Snookies)

martaS

VIP Member
:rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220526-070643.png

No way!
And who cares?
Haig Club is not even that nice. Definitely overpriced for what it is.
Screenshot_20220526-070717.png

SophieH94

Thank you! I LOVE how bright their wedding was! So much better than Katie’s dungeon of horrors. Becky looks gorgeous and I don’t mind Luke’s getup but don’t love the mustache!

Katie’s massive brows just so not look good on her face.

I’m finally able to watch the vlog this week, it’s weird they had her friend sleep in her office. don't they have a spare room?
The other room is Geoffs "man cave" were he goes for quiet time from Kafleen.

No other option for the friend I guess?

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Nice to see she reads regularly, she just posted this. Surely would have posted this morning/ after the appt if it wasn’t in direct response
AB097936-E29A-4576-9DBA-18983F2FE265.jpeg

SophieH94

Didnt know a photography degree existed until Katie mentioned it.

Was she hoping to be a photographer?

martaS

VIP Member
Well I for one would like to see more of those blog posts we were promised. Has she given up on them, like on the 100 days of lipstick challenge?
Screenshot_20220721-100639.png

SpilledTea

Just so you know policing what others say on here goes against the community guidlines. You don’t have to agree just ignore.
I wasn’t the original commenter who pulled the poster up on it, I was just replying to their question. Though I think the original posts were deleted.

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
We paid $1000 for our wedding…granted I hated it and it was not a dream day. Congrats to those that got married recently!

Becky does not look happy in that photo of them together! I just wish she would spill the tea on the drama!
I know! So there wedding politics, it was not her parents, not his parents, not her sis...then who??? Grandparents?