Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophieH94

It's so, so strange how she's determined to be an invalid, even though there's f all wrong with her beyond the minor inconveniences and niggles we all deal with. It's a sickness in itself surely? If I had a chronic health condition that truly restricted my quality of life I'd feel incensed by her.
Health anxiety and the yearning for attention using it. Common illness everyone gets is the worst case in UK when she gets it. She cannot function and is bedridden whilst people get up in the morning and go to work. Do life as an ADULT has to do.

Reactions: 4

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
I’m not here for the mushroom hate you guys, they’re one of my favourite foods.
Although that mushroom burger story reminded me of Parks and Rec when Chris tries to make BBQ mushroom ‘steaks’ for Ron 😂
View attachment 1422356
Lmao same, mushrooms are one of my top 3 foods. My brother is vegan though and complains about that a lot too. Vegan food can be really creative and interesting and more than just a mushroom burger though.

• Heart

sheleg

VIP Member
Absolutely zero chemistry between them in their wedding dance. They look like strangers.

martaS

VIP Member
Apparently she can't use Tampons or menstrual cups either 🤷‍♀️

I had a look at her recent grid posts via the anon IG viewer website you shared and it doesn't show the captions, which makes you realise how ridiculous some 'content' is without context. 2 days ago there's a video of Katie wearing the manky espadrilles and walking by some water.... that's it :ROFLMAO:
There's little more context on her normal grid ;)
Screenshot_20220525-214517~2.png

Deeny85

Because it's a baby you're talking about? There's no reason to bring someone's child into things and make comments about someone who has no say in being plastered on the internet.
Just so you know policing what others say on here goes against the community guidlines. You don’t have to agree just ignore.

MistyWindows

VIP Member
She doesn't ever seem to do dry fun though does she? She is always drinking, she gets messy at weddings, at her work events, has wine with all meals at home or a bottle of her fav dessert wine whenever she is feeling a sense of doom, and cries into a bottle of champers. She doesn't go out or go to work events where there is alcohol and just not drink, she can't seem to do it. There are thousands of fully functioning alcoholics out there.
I’ll politely disagree, but moving on!

I’m slightly better thank you, don’t have a gangle to lay out a duvet for me so god knows how I’ve survived to be honest👀

Feel better soon!
Poor Morris, Kath seems to take her cat mom role with as much seriousness as she does her bloaty diet elimination diet.
Drinking alcohol when it's hot, let alone in a heatwave it asking for trouble. She behaves like a 17 year old at their first unsupervised Glastonbury. G really has the patience of a android whose sole programming is parenting Katie.
Agree’d, I don’t remember her being so irresponsible before. She seems to have regressed 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wish she’d just listen to our advice on Morris even if she thinks we’re ‘nasty’

Hellofish

Chatty Member
I really hope she got permission to post pictures of the life drawing model and butler in the buff.

For my hen do, I specified no penises and no strippers. No offence to anyone but I find it so tacky and desperate, women in their 30s and over finding willies hilarious is just sad, and screeching over and groping a probably 20 year old naked man, it's gross.

Who the hell are all these men that they know who are happy to come and put on a strip show?
Same, I had my hen in April and that was the first thing I said.

I can't Imagine having a stripper and then knowing them!? Wtf!!