Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Oh which one? I got influenced to get the set of minis and they all either stink or are nothing special 😂
It’s called Pear Inc. I think? It’s not totally awful and I will use it but I won’t buy it. Much better than the Jo Malone sample I got a few orders ago!

Reactions: 2

martaS

VIP Member
It’s called Pear Inc. I think? It’s not totally awful and I will use it but I won’t buy it. Much better than the Jo Malone sample I got a few orders ago!
Oh yes it's a big nothing-y but not as bad as some other ones which smell like car freshener trees

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
i'm sorry but having a cat and a large garden but NEVER letting him venture over the fence to explore is just cruel.
They had to agree with the breeder when they bought him to keep him as a strictly indoor cat for his own safety.

Katie's paid ads

She doesn't look bloated at all in these period pants photos.

Screenshot_20220707-183535_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-183619_Instagram.jpg

Anne Summers, she looks good here! Where does she pack all those enormous meat platters and gastrointestinal challenging feasts?

Screenshot_20220707-183817_Instagram.jpg

armpits!

Screenshot_20220707-183833_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

martaS

VIP Member
Is her sister happy about Katie sharing her diagnosis with the world?
Yeah, I do not understand. It's not Katie that's been diagnosed, why would you be asking for advice for a family member?
Screenshot_20220511-191858.png

• Wow

sheleg

VIP Member
Surely the people living in the house to the right with the dormer windows will be able to see into their bedroom through the un-shuttered parts of the windows.

AB3

VIP Member
Wait I missed Becky’s wedding, anyone have any pics? I have been chasing a naked toddler around all weekend potty training and grumbling about how garbage America is rn.
I'm at the night time potty training stage with mine, may the odds be ever in your favour!

• Heart

Sassyvic23

Because it's a baby you're talking about? There's no reason to bring someone's child into things and make comments about someone who has no say in being plastered on the internet.
Jesus. Have you been on many threads of this forum? Kathleen can simply choose not to plaster the girl on her gram. I'd say we can discuss anything she shows.

Reactions: 1