Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
How very generous Kathhh, making content for us & maybe letting us decide.
Please learn from your last week's mistakes and don't drink in the sun 🌞
PS has she been wearing the same outfit all week?
Screenshot_20220715-113401.png

Screenshot_20220715-113407.png

Reactions: 4

SpilledTea

How is stating the obvious classed as "slagging off" on a hate forum? Did I say she was ugly? Explain yourself
Because it's a baby you're talking about? There's no reason to bring someone's child into things and make comments about someone who has no say in being plastered on the internet.

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
Hi Katie 👋
Also, as if you needed a reason to strip down.
Me thinks someone's trying to get Aircon gifted while they can definitely afford it
Screenshot_20220614-151748.png

Liptastic

VIP Member
Which brands have you tried? I have so far got the Primark ones which are a bit sweaty/smelly* and the m&s ones which are softer and more breathable.
* They kind of get sweaty/smelly when you either spend all day travelling, like sitting in the car/on train all day; or if you have a sedentary office job. Behave a bit better when you actually move most of the day so the areas from waist below have room to breathe. 'Hope this makes sense :)
I got Modibodi Heavy-Overnight and they are much nicer than I expected. I also had to size down in them, because they came up really big.

• Heart

AB3

VIP Member
Riiiiight... the gal who made talking about sex (toys) her niche, and has no problem shilling a gorgeous crystal butt plug... but absolutely will not answer a question about anal or pegging. No way.
Butt plugs ARE analogue.

• Haha

AB3

VIP Member
If Geoffrey was a family name it would be followed by Geoffrey II or Geoffrey VII 😆 which would make this thread even more hilarious
Only if the middle name was also carried on. There are about 496937 Williams in my family but they have different middle names so aren't 2, 3, 4

martaS

VIP Member
Life is a constant holiday for these people isn't it?

-Wearing a huge mens shirt
-photos of her peering over the top of her sunglasses
-something about how goooorgeous it is and they really recommend 43 holidays a year
I really hate her pouty sunglasses pics 😐

I see she’s on another little jolly, to bath, get ur bingos in lads
- boating with champagne in hand
- some ghost walk
- twatting around old buildings for aesthetic
- visiting trendy hipster wank bars
- wearing her birks with every Ill fitting outfit
I don't think there's anything to add 😂

MistyWindows

VIP Member
@MistyWindows You are an absolute babe! Thanks so much! I wouldn't have done a better round-up of recent events in Snooktonia myself!
(I have had an intense month of starting a new job and being down with a really nasty cold for nearly two weeks - many tears were cried into a half-empty champagne bottle. Just kidding. I can't afford champagne).
Geoffrey Lentil of Soup made me lose my shit a bit - you are too funny!

Guys, I am afraid I haven't kept the best track of new names for the tiny bride and her creepy shadow of a husband... These are some of the names I managed to add to my dossier but please feel free to remind me all the good ones you came up with since the last thread.

✨ Geoff Del Ray ✨ Lord Lentil ✨ Geoffrey Dahl-mer ✨ Little Lord Lenticular ✨ Earl and Earless of Snooktonia ✨ Geoffrey Lentil of Soup ✨Count Geoffula ✨ Lady Kath Boleyn & King Geoffry VIII ✨ Father Geoffrey/ Daddy Geoff/ Padrè Geoff ✨ Thumbelina and Goliath ✨ Grandfather Geoff ✨ Geoff Bezos ✨ Geofferson ✨ Gordinia ✨ Geoffo ✨ Agent Geoff ✨ Geoff-a-nator ✨ Baron Geoffethemus ✨ Viscount Geoffolomew ✨ Lady Kathleen Lentin of the Sad Olives ✨ Archbishop Geoffard ✨ Daddy Long Legs ✨ Archbishop Geoffington ✨ Mr and Mrs Sentin/Snooktin ✨ Friar Geoffbert ✨ Lord Geoffdemort ✨ Baron Geofferonymus ✨ Earl of Geoffandia ✨ Ser Geoffington of Highgarden ✨ King Geofftopher ✨ The Slenderman ✨ "Boyf" ✨ Geoffbot 3000 ✨ Grandmaster Geoff ✨ Lord Geoffrey ✨ Marquess Geoffton ✨ Geofforia Landgarb ✨ Gentry G ✨ Geoffry Lannister ✨ Señor Geoffnando ✨ Geoff of Geofftown ✨ Marquis de Geoff ✨ Little Lord Geoffington ✨ The Pale Geoff ✨ Tonegeoff ✨ Sous-Geoff ✨ Get-off Geoff ✨ Master of Muppets ✨ Geofferson Airplane ✨ Geoffrey McGeofforick ✨ Duke Geoffrey "G" Geoffington and Duchess Kathleen "Smol" Snooksy-Snookerson ✨ Mother and Father to Doctor Maurice "Morris" Catboy ✨ Gangly Geoffo ✨ Emperor Geoffodopolous ✨ Count Geoff of Geoffington ✨ G-Unit ✨ Exhalted Geoffmeister ✨ #slenderdick

On a separate note, Geoffrey's transformation into an ✨ Insta Husband ✨ is complete lads!
View attachment 1255325
Hahhhahahahahah it truly is the tale of a century!
But really I do hope you’re feeling better, lovely! Please remember that, in order to recover, you need a male human to provide you with sad olives, gifted champagne and dirty bed linens 🤍

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
As she has spoken about, she has struggled badly with acne in the past so her skin will be prone to looking textured and dull if she doesn't care for it properly. I know because I am the same (thankfully Roaccutane sorted my acne out for good 10+ years ago, but I still have different skin to someone who has never really suffered with spots). She needs a pared back, CONSISTENT routine of topical tretinoin, a basic non-drying cleanser and a really good, intensive moisturiser (doesn't have to be expensive - Eucerin is my go-to). Exfoliate every few days with a face cloth and be vigilant with sunscreen. This is what really works for me after years of wasting my time and money being 'influenced' by £100 miracle skincare products.
I've never used roaccutane, but this was interesting, thanks 😊 Glad you found something that works for you, I too stopped with all the expensive and time consuming 10 step regimes over lockdown - nothing bad happened to my face. Still lurking on the odd skincare forums looking for tips though 🤪

RachyWoo

VIP Member
To be fair though, I think any highlights video can come across as a tribute video when it's done in slow motion.

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Did they insist on paying themselves but then decide they couldn’t actually pay themselves? Like I wonder if Geoff’s parents didn’t offer to pay for anything or what? She’s on about saving money on so many things but they spent money on so much bullshit.

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
The other room is Geoffs "man cave" were he goes for quiet time from Kafleen.

No other option for the friend I guess?
No they have another room I remember her mentioning it as a potential "nursery" when she did the house tour but we now never see that room. Probably just full of junk I guess.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Back to shilling Skin and Me again. It's she joking? This girl has no shame.

And as a brand, when using disingenuous 'influencers' to advertise your products has the opposite of the desired effect and actually puts people off maybe you need to reassess your advertising approach.

View attachment 1327290
I thought roaccutane cured your acne Katie?

View attachment 1327605

Why even take a photo of your nips hanging out?
All the clothes right now are so badly made, in cheap material, and they're still expensive!

That zara dress needs shape wear under it to look decent, if I'm forking out for a formal dress I dont want to be having to buy skims too. None of them will link asos since they got rid of their aff links 🤣

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
I wonder what gorgeous little holiday she and the Viscount Geoffrey de la Creep have booked. She can't already be shopping for the Maldives later in the year.

SophieH94

View attachment 1350464
Who - seriously - is wearing sheepskin slippers and what looks like a chunky, ribbed knit dress/top in this heat? Or that's right, Kathleen. It's 30c where I am and I know it's hotter in London! Ffs.
She was *kindly* sent the slippers a while ago. They would be super manky to wear in this heat, doesn't look like she washes them.