Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheleg

VIP Member
I actually think the sister’s wedding was a messy mishmash. Not a fan! The blokes looked like pastel Teletubbies and “Bex” dress looked like a throwback from 2001.

Reactions: 3

martaS

VIP Member
Does Katie lack the ability to have any of her own ideas? She just took her Hen weekend and turned it into her sister's. Strippers make me cringe, I can't stand them, but that was worse considering it was a friend!! Butler in the buff 🤢 (not him, just the idea). The art thing was really for her. As for the willy biscuits, grow the fuck up Kathleen!! I wonder how many times during the weekend Katy jumped, clapped and squealed like an excited seal 🙄
Too many

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Oh look at me being so nobile. I had my makeup kindly gifted but my sister doesn't so I'm doing it for her 🙄
Screenshot_20220615-194047.png

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I've had no issues! You can change them more frequently if you want/ need to, but mine last most of the day 👌 they're really comfortable as well.

I think disposable pads are more likely to smell because they can make you sweat!
Yeah, you can change more often, I just don't like the idea of them, the menstrual Cup makes me 🤢 too. Glad they work for people though and you find them comfy.

I need nothing short of a beach towel on day 2 and 3
Same here 😂

Reactions: 2

SophieH94

She is embarrassed she's been out and about with her arse out all day. She's reinforced that by sharing a picture of herself with her arse out. Are you embarrassed or not, Kath?

She thinks to take pictures of the most mundane things. She has so much time on her hands.
And a tik tok with her arse out 🙄

• Sick

martaS

VIP Member
That's the thing, I don't believe she's had so many questions about her & G wanting/having kids. I think she's addressing what we've been joking about here. You know, saying that she possibly struggle with a baby since she behaves like baby most of the time. I think some people here were genuinely curious, especially that G is quite a bit older then her. Men can obviously "make" babies until quite old age but it is easier caring for a baby when you're young and fit, and 40 is still young.
At the same time, if she's is really getting such direct questions from random people on the internet, then I'm glad I'm not and influencer. But also she could also choose not to indulge these people.
Screenshot_20220627-142715.png

Screenshot_20220627-142729.png

Screenshot_20220627-143230.png

martaS

VIP Member
It’s hypocritical to make a fuss about the wedding shoes having been worn and returned. She had a full on professional photo shoot for no reason in a *wedding dress* that she then sent back.
Hypocrisy is her middle name

martaS

VIP Member
Do you need to change the pants and put the dirty ones in a bag or something?
You shouldn't have to change them as frequently as a pad or tampon. The idea is that you put them on in the morning and change in the evening, or put on overnight. They should absorb up to 2-3 pads/tampons worth of blood.

Liptastic

VIP Member
It's news to me too. I wish we only had male ones. I just had to cut down 4 trees in my garden which came up out of nowhere ffs.
They also come as sterile, so don't need to worry about male/female and any droppings they might produce like seed pods.