Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AB3

VIP Member
I told my ex I wanted all my kids by 30. I had one at 25 and one at 27. I want to have an easy retirement!

Reactions: 3

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I couldn't see any comments under the couple of posts I was brave to read. I wouldn't be surprised if we were the only people reading these 😂
Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen a comment on her blog.

This aged like milk didn't it. How many skincare products has she recommended over the last year?

Screenshot_20220721-102642_Chrome.jpg

Also we need a new thread name don't we!

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Camera behind, must look back. It's not good for the blood pressure how much that irritates me 😂
Why does the food they eat, either at home or out, always look so vile 🤢

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Surely she could feel she had some arse air conditioning happening. Seems strange she couldn't sense the rip in her skirt.

martaS

VIP Member
This must have been the boringest roundup ever, but I wonder how often the below happens
Screenshot_20220627-143534.png

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Can someone make a new thread? I would but I’ve got covid and my brain is all fogged up- I have some ranting to do about this weeks roundup - thanks muchly!

martaS

VIP Member
It's where she keeps her collection of shoes, sparkly dresses she never wears anymore and her bondage bits and bobs.
(Just kidding with the last one).

101d

VIP Member
Has she taken her engagement ring off?

ETA it looks like it in some pics! But not others

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
So, a bit like Kathleen, I got a bit overwhelmed with like you know, work (but actual real work you know) and forgot to do a round-up of the round-up.
View attachment 1308881
Note to self: add double date to my tally of the Snooktins outings.
View attachment 1308884
So, besides trying the Oliver Twists blazer, she tried on this little number. Yikes.
View attachment 1308916
No-one fucking cares about Slender-Geoffs bday.
View attachment 1308917
🙄View attachment 1308923
What is wrong with them? Who films themselves while seeing their wedding pics? Both are just so over the top, pretentious & contrived.
View attachment 1308930
View attachment 1308931
That mannequin looks creepy behind them when they are vegetating on the sofa, where Katie is swaddled in an enormous blankey, infant style. The G-bot3000 must be high enough up at work that no one makes fun of him.

Hellofish

Chatty Member
She's in a clip of Jamies Genovieves latest video in that stupid dress she wore the other day for the perfume launch.