Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house is so dull and dismal. It's crying out for some brightness, it's beginning to look like a dungeon!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
First, I hate the expression "cream crackered", how many native English speakers actually use it? 🙄
Screenshot_20220614-233142.png

But the painting job is as always shabby 🤣
Screenshot_20220614-233235.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🎶 Kath sees a nice house and she wants to paint it black
No colours anymore she wants them to turn black 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They're quirky and they're kooky
Privileged and spooky
They're all together ooky
The Snooksy family
Their house is like a dungeon
When people come to see 'em
They draw penises in the kitchen
The Snooksy family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I say 'cream crackered' and I'm native English 🙈 I got it from my mum who is from Liverpool area

Reactions: 9
I say 'cream crackered' and I'm native English 🙈 I got it from my mum who is from Liverpool area
I say it sometimes too. It's just cockney rhyming slang, so it's probably not massively commonly used, but not exactly rare either.

Reactions: 5
Katie, your makeup is really not special or adventurous these days, it's probably better if little G has a little play with your collection than you hoarding it for years to come
Screenshot_20220615-133618.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FFS
I am taking one for the team and watching Kath's 'hen do planning' vlog.
She's arrived at the house and is giving a tour. Shows a bedroom and says, "I think this might be my one. Just because it's the only one downstairs and I think the other girls might be too scared to be down here by themselves at night".
I really have no words to describe how stupid and patronising this was of her to say.

She also shows this wall in the conservatory, saying that it's a nice touch and looks "homely and warm" LOLOLOL Katie, it looks like someone fancied themselves a DIY project using a wood pallet.
1655314190799.png

The obsession with dicks got out of hand
1655314543835.png

1655314574144.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet they were all so relieved that someone else was brave enough to sleep downstairs. Katie also bought her sister a dress in case she didn't have one and pyjamas 'just in case'.

The bit about trying the dresses on and filming some content was a bit weird. Was the content her flashing her nips? Was it the insta post? Will there be some random posed photos for no reason before she returns them?

The segment where she's baking the penis biscuits... she can't even talk properly. The bit about not baking at home because it's just the two of them made no sense, do they know you don't have to eat a batch of biscuits as soon as they're out of the oven? Maybe they wouldn't have time to eat them as they're always at toilet restaurants and going for gorgeous brunches.

Why is it 'so funny' having a nude male model for a life drawing class? I wonder if the person teaching them and the model knew it was categorised as a 'willy surprise'. Mortifying.

The stripper was a guy her sister fancies from her mum's work. That seems so inappropriate on so many levels.

G ran her bath and 'made her a glass of wine'. Crushed the grapes himself bless him.

Have they...... given Colin the caterpillar a penis!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah the work guy surprise is really weird. I guess props to him for being up for it? I can only assume that Katie probably ran all this dick stuff by her sister or her mom and knew she'd be into it. Also her sister really is so gorgeous, I hope she has a lovely wedding!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I bet they were all so relieved that someone else was brave enough to sleep downstairs. Katie also bought her sister a dress in case she didn't have one and pyjamas 'just in case'.

The bit about trying the dresses on and filming some content was a bit weird. Was the content her flashing her nips? Was it the insta post? Will there be some random posed photos for no reason before she returns them?

The segment where she's baking the penis biscuits... she can't even talk properly. The bit about not baking at home because it's just the two of them made no sense, do they know you don't have to eat a batch of biscuits as soon as they're out of the oven? Maybe they wouldn't have time to eat them as they're always at toilet restaurants and going for gorgeous brunches.

Why is it 'so funny' having a nude male model for a life drawing class? I wonder if the person teaching them and the model knew it was categorised as a 'willy surprise'. Mortifying.

The stripper was a guy her sister fancies from her mum's work. That seems so inappropriate on so many levels.

G ran her bath and 'made her a glass of wine'. Crushed the grapes himself bless him.

Have they...... given Colin the caterpillar a penis!?
How low are her standards that she has to highlight a man getting her a glass of wine?

Reactions: 5
Oh look at me being so nobile. I had my makeup kindly gifted but my sister doesn't so I'm doing it for her 🙄
Screenshot_20220615-194047.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.