Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God, its 2022 and people are still doing strippers (although the stripper thing was....odd) knob biscuits and butlers in the buff for hen parties? Urgh. I completely appreciate the BITB is paid, its his job and it is absolutely his choice and I am absolutely not criticising him personally. I just found it uncomfortable watching her Mum get so close to him, and the pictures of him with them - nothing to do with him as a person. It just doesn't feel necessary? Maybe I'm just old.

Reactions: 12
The whole penis and stripper thing is so unimaginative and crass now, agree with the above it is a proper Katie show. She always has to be centre of attention

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I know she thinks she’s the best planner in the world but she basically took everything from her hen and shoved it in her sister’s hen. Even the “stripper but not really a stripper because it’s a secret guest”
CFFEE1D0-956E-4DC1-8E7D-EA99569EA81C.jpeg

54A2FF23-0757-4339-92A6-69F527E51CDF.jpeg

AD6052E8-B8DA-42C8-9B94-AC656E38FD52.jpeg

EBF07905-77AD-4A79-83B8-BDE8381FDD0B.jpeg

D4364FAD-808A-41B9-A280-0311B5649253.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The hen is a rehash of Katies! She made it all of her FAV things. Willies, butler in the buff, private chef. No thought for her sister at all

The only thing I can think of that would be worse than a stripper would be having a stripper THAT I KNOW PERSONALLY! Wtf!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I really hope she got permission to post pictures of the life drawing model and butler in the buff.

For my hen do, I specified no penises and no strippers. No offence to anyone but I find it so tacky and desperate, women in their 30s and over finding willies hilarious is just sad, and screeching over and groping a probably 20 year old naked man, it's gross.

Who the hell are all these men that they know who are happy to come and put on a strip show?

Reactions: 20
Does Katie lack the ability to have any of her own ideas? She just took her Hen weekend and turned it into her sister's. Strippers make me cringe, I can't stand them, but that was worse considering it was a friend!! Butler in the buff 🤢 (not him, just the idea). The art thing was really for her. As for the willy biscuits, grow the duck up Kathleen!! I wonder how many times during the weekend Katy jumped, clapped and squealed like an excited seal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does Katie lack the ability to have any of her own ideas? She just took her Hen weekend and turned it into her sister's. Strippers make me cringe, I can't stand them, but that was worse considering it was a friend!! Butler in the buff 🤢 (not him, just the idea). The art thing was really for her. As for the willy biscuits, grow the duck up Kathleen!! I wonder how many times during the weekend Katy jumped, clapped and squealed like an excited seal 🙄
Too many

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I want to write a longer comment but I am currently lying fainted on the floor from cringing so hard. Send help! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I want to write a longer comment but I am currently lying fainted on the floor from cringing so hard. Send help! 😆
Would you like me to set up a little duvet on the little sofa for you if you're poorly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Would you like me to set up a little duvet on the little sofa for you if you're poorly?
Yes please, but only after I’ve taken the cat to the vet for the eighth time this week for looking at me funny.

• Haha
bleeping hell why is she so obsessed with penises. She really tries to curate this image of a quirky, sex-forward girl who is trying to break barriers but she just reminds me of Jess in New Girl when she sees Nick naked and then is too immature to say the word 'Penis'. Bet she points and giggles everything she sees Geoffrey's weiner (not just cos it's tiny).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.