Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if someone forced me to take part in a karaoke night and decorate willie biscuits for their hen I definitely would not be going to the wedding anymore, maybe I’m a just miserable git 😂
92182C55-F6D2-4AA7-B39C-5522F331A0DB.png

Something we should be grateful for is that Kath didn’t do this at her’s, imagine a room full of Viscount Geoffolomews staring at you 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, if someone forced me to take part in a karaoke night and decorate willie biscuits for their hen I definitely would not be going to the wedding anymore, maybe I’m a just miserable git 😂
View attachment 1340476
Something we should be grateful for is that Kath didn’t do this at her’s, imagine a room full of Viscount Geoffolomews staring at you 👀
Eeek! Thanks for the image pal
Ditto re not attending the wedding though

Well, here we go then.

Katie's second hen weekend
1655141682901.png

When was the last time she went away and didn't get major interior design "inspo"
1655141777860.png

I have been opening my sparkling wine wrong all my live. I didn't realise I should film myself LOL

The super concentrated face at the end 😂
1655142434832.png

No offence to her sis for picking very comfy yet slightly shabby looking PJs but why did Katie have to post this and also make a point about how amazing Katie's PJs were?
1655142568940.png

Why did she cover Becky's face in this pic?
1655142623709.png

But not here?
1655142653439.png

Oh yay another vlogs where she informs us what she did without actually giving any tips or explaining why certain choices were made. Cannot wait for Weds! :rolleyes:
1655142717235.png

Oh wow Katie these are like unreal, never seen better nudes in my life
1655142791392.png

Amazing, she drew a penis with her left hand. Please teach us your ways master.
1655142869172.png

I thought the icing was supposed to stay on a biscuit but what do I know
1655142924391.png

The least you could do Kathryn would be to write your only sister's name with a capital letter.
1655142970062.png

:rolleyes:
1655143155133.png

Katie, always going the extra mile.
1655143182718.png

Out of respect, I will not post a pic with all Becky's friends but they all look very nice, I hope they had a lovely time despite all the wilhelms and that poor Becky has a really nice wedding (she deserved it after putting up with Katie's wedding malarkey, and with such cliche hen!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it possible for Kate to get through a day without using the word gorgeous??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Eeek! Thanks for the image pal
Ditto re not attending the wedding though

Well, here we go then.

Katie's second hen weekend
View attachment 1340594
When was the last time she went away and didn't get major interior design "inspo"
View attachment 1340597
I have been opening my sparkling wine wrong all my live. I didn't realise I should film myself LOL
View attachment 1340621

The super concentrated face at the end 😂
View attachment 1340623
No offence to her sis for picking very comfy yet slightly shabby looking PJs but why did Katie have to post this and also make a point about how amazing Katie's PJs were?
View attachment 1340627
Why did she cover Becky's face in this pic?
View attachment 1340628
But not here?
View attachment 1340631
Oh yay another vlogs where she informs us what she did without actually giving any tips or explaining why certain choices were made. Cannot wait for Weds! :rolleyes:
View attachment 1340634
Oh wow Katie these are like unreal, never seen better nudes in my life
View attachment 1340638
Amazing, she drew a penis with her left hand. Please teach us your ways master.
View attachment 1340647
I thought the icing was supposed to stay on a biscuit but what do I know
View attachment 1340649
The least you could do Kathryn would be to write your only sister's name with a capital letter.
View attachment 1340654
:rolleyes:
View attachment 1340661
Katie, always going the extra mile.
View attachment 1340663

Out of respect, I will not post a pic with all Becky's friends but they all look very nice, I hope they had a lovely time despite all the wilhelms and that poor Becky has a really nice wedding (she deserved it after putting up with Katie's wedding malarkey, and with such cliche hen!)
Ever so sorry lovely, have a soggy, disease ridden willie biscuit to make up for it x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus, I genuinely think I know Kathleen's pubic area better than my own. What does a pair of pants, a vest, no bra and your hair in a towel have to with art and content?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus, I genuinely think I know Kathleen's pubic area better than my own. What does a pair of pants, a vest, no bra and your hair in a towel have to with art and content?!
How can you have such a gorgeous figure (she genuinely does despite being a shortie), and dress it in Geoffs underpants?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every time she goes near a dark coloured wall she gets 'inspo'. They'll paint another room like a cave soon.

It looks like her sister's 'Bride' PJs were bought for the hen do, possibly even by Katie if she arranged it. Which makes it weirder that she's going on about her own gorgeous little PJs. It's a change from flashing her pants and pubic area though, so that's something.

I hope they all took their 'I-Spy' book of willies and had a gorgeous time (Showing my age).

Reactions: 5
Please may I remind you all that dear Kathleen mentioned only last week that, if she wasn't a YouTuber, she would be a BISCUITEERS ICER.
I know I’m probably being over sensitive, but it does annoy me when people like our Kath make one batch of biscuits and say tit like ‘at least I know I could be a biscuit maker!’
Like that’s a shameful last resort, and it’s just an easy, mindless job that stupid poor people do 🤦🏻‍♀️ It just reeks of snobbishness to me.
Being a pastry chef definitely involves ten times more graft, creativity and passion than whatever it is Katie is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Every time she goes near a dark coloured wall she gets 'inspo'. They'll paint another room like a cave soon.
You called it pal!
Screenshot_20220614-134640.png

They both look like covered in mould but each to their own 🤭
Screenshot_20220614-134647.png

Is the paint kindly gifted? I can't tell
Screenshot_20220614-134653.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Katie 👋
Also, as if you needed a reason to strip down.
Me thinks someone's trying to get Aircon gifted while they can definitely afford it
Screenshot_20220614-151748.png

Reactions: 4
I really hope she got permission to post pictures of the life drawing model and butler in the buff.

For my hen do, I specified no penises and no strippers. No offence to anyone but I find it so tacky and desperate, women in their 30s and over finding willies hilarious is just sad, and screeching over and groping a probably 20 year old naked man, it's gross.

Who the hell are all these men that they know who are happy to come and put on a strip show?
Same, I had my hen in April and that was the first thing I said.

I can't Imagine having a stripper and then knowing them!? Wtf!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.