Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weekly vlog was so boring I have nothing to say. She's uploaded nothing but half arsed weekly vlogs of her being gifted things and eating gorgeous brunches and going on constant date nights for 3 months now.

Edit: just seen her insta story of her smiling as she watches the cat trying to get out of the open window. Then he starts to get out and she has to stop filming! What is wrong with these two? They're so careless, it'll be a miracle if he doesn't escape out of a window or from the garden, which they refuse to cat proof. As someone with an indoor cat it makes me genuinely anxious.

Screenshot_20220608-212518_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-212529_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-212520_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The weekly vlog was so boring I have nothing to say. She's uploaded nothing but half arsed weekly vlogs of her being gifted things and eating gorgeous brunches and going on constant date nights for 3 months now.

Edit: just seen her insta story of her smiling as she watches the cat trying to get out of the open window. Then he starts to get out and she has to stop filming! What is wrong with these two? They're so careless, it'll be a miracle if he doesn't escape out of a window or from the garden, which they refuse to cat proof. As someone with an indoor cat it makes me genuinely anxious.

View attachment 1328861View attachment 1328862View attachment 1328864
Morris has had enough of their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG Kathryn, it's so telling when she states at the beggining of the new vlog, "Back before I met G, when there was bank holiday, 'cause I worked for myself, I just didn't take them". Well, you still work for yourself hun.
(It definitely makes things easier when you're in a couple money-wise but the standard of her life has risen significantly since she's met G)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG Kathryn, it's so telling when she states at the beggining of the new vlog, "Back before I met G, when there was bank holiday, 'cause I worked for myself, I just didn't take them". Well, you still work for yourself hun.
(It definitely makes things easier when you're in a couple money-wise but the standard of her life has risen significantly since she's met G)
I wonder if she would have dated him / married him had he been a shop floor employee or a waiter etc. Is it his good salary (for exactly what, I'm still not clear on) a large part of the attraction?

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she would have dated him / married him had he been a shop floor employee or a waiter etc. Is it his good salary (for exactly what, I'm still not clear on) a large part of the attraction?
Absolutely no way in hell she would have entertained that. She NEEDED someone to subsidise her life. So she can be a pretend influencer.

Reactions: 8
Er.... ok?

Screenshot_20220609-160944_Instagram.jpg

Oh the irony....

Screenshot_20220609-161802_Instagram.jpg

Why does she @ companies? Looks like she's desperate for brands to reach out to her at this point

Screenshot_20220609-161015_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely no way in hell she would have entertained that. She NEEDED someone to subsidise her life. So she can be a pretend influencer.
And if Geoff didn't have the money, how would he fulfill the role of daddy to Kath's child?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her sister's hen party? Will G be monitoring events via the ring doorbell, or has he just had Katie microchipped as a wedding gift?
Microchipped, location tracker, camera installed in her bedroom, taxi and hotel room at her service. Standard hen party prep for G

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean to be fair to her, it is a very hen do thing to have willy themed everything so on this occasion she slightly gets away with it😂
Why does she have a phallic biscuit cutter to hand just like that?! We have some hearts of different sizes - but that's it. No penis' 🍆🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wouldn't last one day in a bakery/pattisserie etc. Preparing food is not icing willy biscuits in the quiet of your kitchen. It's long hours, hard work & commitment. There is no easy money there. No gorgeous brunches and weekends off. In my late 20s, I too watched one too many seasons of Masterchef and considered retraining as a chef but after chatting to friends who worked in hospitality, I decided not to pursue it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This might be a little off topic but I wanted to watch some of her old vlogs and realised she doesn't have an up to date playlist of them. Anyway on the playlist she does have there's some ooooold vlogs from when brands used to spend so much money wining and dining influencers. I didn't realise how strange the whole brand and influencer relationship was at the time. There's a Soap and Glory weekend away with so much free branded stuff, bags of free products, random people teaching them to skateboard and singing to them, a sleepover and karaoke where they're all just filming each other signing. All at a big Manor house or something. So weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In this, the year of our Lord 2022, does ANYONE still find penis theme items at a hen funny/fun/anything other than cringe and tacky?+)!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.