Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's news to me too. I wish we only had male ones. I just had to cut down 4 trees in my garden which came up out of nowhere ffs.
They also come as sterile, so don't need to worry about male/female and any droppings they might produce like seed pods.

Reactions: 2
I forgot to post these yesterday. I'm shocked to the core that they actually had a veggie lunch and didn't make a deal out of it. (Unless there was some gorgeous ham and sardines on the table as well which she cropped, along with half rotisserie chicken [per head]).
View attachment 1325173
Do people really not know how to dry flowers?
View attachment 1325165
Ignore the willies LOL - she could have easily cover them with text or crop but ok. Hee hee.
View attachment 1325166
So the willies are still there 5 weeks later? Gee.
View attachment 1325167

"MY MIND (...) HAD ZERO HEADSPACE"
I DIE 😂
View attachment 1325169
She may have misunderstood the questions, which were probably about why she had decided to dry out their wedding flowers, not a request for a how to guide.

They also come as sterile, so don't need to worry about male/female and any droppings they might produce like seed pods.
Though this was about Kath and Geff when I was reading quickly through.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
maybe her sister did mind? Katie kept hinting at family dramas leading up to the wedding and her sister didn’t look happy on Katie’s wedding day
I've always thought the drama was either with her sister or The Lentils. Her sister definitely didn't look happy on the day

I can imagine it going exactly like that- I just find it a bit odd that Katie rushed into everything, I mean I don’t wanna start a debate on timelines when u should/should not get married- but it seemed quite clear katie was in a particular rush to get things ahead of her younger sister…I remember the arsey story she did on the day her niece was born about Ppl asking her when she was planning to have kids, and how having kids isn’t everting etc- although I agreed with the context of what she was saying I couldn’t help but think it’s a slightly veiled dig & it was said at an inappropriate time. There is alot of sibling rivalry (from an outside observers view anyway) having looked at probably all the wedding piks there’s literally only 2 photos of where her sister is barely managing a smile, she looks so miserable in the rest.
It did feel like she didn't want her sister getting married first. Probably thought it was a bonus when her sister's wedding had to be postponed and grabbed that opportunity to get in first. There was definitely something nit picking at her sister during the wedding.
I thought the same as you about when Katie was asked about kids.

Reactions: 7
Practising her wedding pose and smile 🤦‍♀️😂😂 oh come on! Surely nobody does that? The thought never crossed my mind when I got married. You just stand and smile for goodness sake.....or shiver like I did because I was freezing 😂 or cry like Katie did 🙄 of course she just had to show the crying photos. Should rename her Snivelling Snooks!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe her sister looked grumpy in the wedding photos because she had fallen in love with the Slenderman herself, and was simultaneously sad and angry that the G-man was indeed marrying Katie, thus leaving no room of even a possibility that they could run off into the sunset.

Obviously I'm being facetious, family feuds suck.

Geffbot seems like a minimalist, well like he was one before Katie. Now he is living in a house with sludge coloured walls (up to the ceiling) headless maniccans in hallways, stag heads protruding out of every wall, knives stored in old books and (too many to count) very badly dried flowers in a myriad of impractical small glass bottles that will double as dead fly receptacles. When Maurice dies I have a sinking feeling Kate will taxidermy him and use him as a doorstop. It must be love.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
An ode to a feline

"I didn't know Maurice as a cat but I knew him as a table. All four legs the same length...".

(Sort of pinched from an early episode of Family Guy).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back to shilling Skin and Me again. It's she joking? This girl has no shame.

And as a brand, when using disingenuous 'influencers' to advertise your products has the opposite of the desired effect and actually puts people off maybe you need to reassess your advertising approach.

Screenshot_20220608-104604_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

And as a brand, when using disingenuous 'influencers' to advertise your products has the opposite of the desired effect and actually puts people off maybe you need to reassess your advertising approach.

View attachment 1327290
She wakes up with a smile because her skin is clear? Has she forgotten all the sad pouty posts about her skin flaring up?

Reactions: 6
She wakes up with a smile because her skin is clear? Has she forgotten all the sad pouty posts about her skin flaring up?
She could have at least brushed her hair for the picture. Only because she said she wakes up with a smile, it doesn't have to mean she has to look in the picture like she jus woke up 😂 (which in her case is around 11am anyway).

This is hideous and inappropriate
I can see her belly button area through the fabric. I never wish to see anyone's belly button through their clothes

Reactions: 7
When she's doing the wedding smile poses, she looks like that scene from Bridesmaids where she's posing and her boss says she looks like she has menstrual cramps.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a bit titty for a wedding? She looks cheap in it. I wouldn’t be impressed if a guest at my wedding had her tits in every photo.

Why would she even think this is appropriate for a wedding?
Screenshot_20220608-132545_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why even take a photo of your nips hanging out?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1327290
I thought roaccutane cured your acne Katie?

View attachment 1327605

Why even take a photo of your nips hanging out?
All the clothes right now are so badly made, in cheap material, and they're still expensive!

That zara dress needs shape wear under it to look decent, if I'm forking out for a formal dress I dont want to be having to buy skims too. None of them will link asos since they got rid of their aff links 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s a bit titty for a wedding? She looks cheap in it. I wouldn’t be impressed if a guest at my wedding had her tits in every photo.

Why would she even think this is appropriate for a wedding?
She won't wear it, she'll probably treat herself to a little designer number, courtesy of Geoff's generous credit card, but one needs to get those aff links generated

I thought she was meant to know fashion as well? It’s tits OR leg! Not both!
She's so tiny she probably thinks she can pull both off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having to link her YouTube on her Instagram screams of 'pleeeease watch my videossss' vibes.

I thought roaccutane cured your acne Katie?

All the clothes right now are so badly made, in cheap material, and they're still expensive!

That zara dress needs shape wear under it to look decent, if I'm forking out for a formal dress I dont want to be having to buy skims too. None of them will link asos since they got rid of their aff links 🤣
She defo should be continuing her roaccutane theme and telling people it works for her maintenance of her skin as post roaccutane you benefit from a small topical retinol daily.. (as I imagine a lot of her followers were gained during her documenting her journey)

Missed an audience and marketing strategy there.. unless it really is tit and doesn't contain what you would reccomend post roaccutane, I just use a revolution one, cheap and cheerful!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.