Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first heard the stupid term "Platty Joobs", my first thought was, that's the kind of immature thing Kathleen would say. Lo and behold in the weekend roundup she's wrote "Platty Jubes" šŸ™„ Predictable! Although I did read it as platty pubes at first šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I only recently learned that actually hayfever is worse in London as to prevent trees breeding, councils only planted male ones, so there is loads more pollen here than in normal places! Explains why I have hayfever here when I've never had it in my life. Katie is still super whiny lol I get hayfever symptoms going outside in the winter you never hear me talk about it.
I hope Lily Pebbles never hears about this šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m on a lot of pain and had a minging weekend, so apologies but those pathetic ā€˜bedridden hayfeverā€™ selfies have ticked me right off
I know Iā€™m probably biased but she is really boiling my piss lately. As much as I love you guys and think youā€™re lovely and hilarious, Iā€™m not sure I can put up with much more of Kathā€™s shite.
I too, like many people, have been suffering with hayfever and yeah itā€™s rubbish, makes you feel gross and all, but Satan on a bench Kath, get a grip.
Sheā€™s just had a lovely (if not tacky) wedding that her whole family pulled together for, a lot was gifted and the rest probably paid for by her minted gangler, shes just had TWO holidays, sheā€™s got a big house that she owns in a great location in London, with supposedly the love of her life and her lovely cat - yet all she does is either prat about like a child or bloody moan.
Iā€™m sure we can all agree that weā€™ve regretted taking things for granted in hindsight, but she seriously needs to take a step back and have a look at what she has, I know mental health problems can effect anyone but she does have the ways and means of getting a lot of help and support which most people donā€™t have access to.
What is really annoying me is the ā€˜health problemsā€™, I know this isnā€™t about Kath but last week I had to stay in hospital for a few nights because I went into A&E having seizures, I had an accident last year which resulted in a brain injury which flared up and lead to the A&E visit, all week I was stuck in bed driving myself mad because I couldnā€™t stand up due to dizziness. Iā€™m coming to terms with the fact that Iā€™m going to have to quit my job, which I absolutely love and has improved my mental health tenfold, because of injury. Iā€™m going to be skint. Being ill SUCKS! It really does. Not being able to do day to day tasks whilst everyone you know is out enjoying their four day weekend is horrible. I wish I was healthier, I canā€™t do anything about it.
Katie, if youā€™re reading, and I hope you are, APPRECIATE how healthy you are and what you have. Hayfever does not stop you from working nor does over indulging and being bloated, your job is very cushty compared to most and youā€™re lucky to have it, if it doesnā€™t make you happy then do something else, your partner is earning a lot so youā€™re in a brilliant position to take a step back from work, train in something, take a risk, have a think about your career. Just stop moaning like a child please.
Lots of love to you all šŸ¤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder how long until gangle gets fed up of the moaning. I was in a relationship with someone who moaned non stop and it was absolutely exhausting being with someone so negative

Reactions: 14
As a medical professional I try not to judge others illness without a full history but I feel Kathleen puts a lot out there so here I go..
The steroid injection does have risks and side effects, like most medicines do.

HOWEVER. as previously mentioned by you guys roaccutane has much riskier long term effects than the hayfever injection and is way less documented and researched. As a roaccutane user previously and a hayfever sufferer I really don't get Kathleen. My hayfever is severe but I haven't forked out for the injection because I'd rather just gauge my hayfever day by day- as pollen fluctuates. But obviously taking tablets every day may be too much for poor Kathleen.

I can honestly say I have never had a day off due to hayfever. I once woke up and my eyes were swollen shut from sleeping with a window open overnight and I managed to shove 3 one a day hayfever tablets down my neck, put a cold compress on my eyes and go to work. AND I lived alone and had no knight in shining armour tosser in tinfoil like G to rescue me. I still went to work and treated patients like a normal working person.

I feel like her privilege is oh too real now and it's so sad as I really used to enjoy her vlogs but I haven't watched one in months. Believe me I have tried..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m on a lot of pain and had a minging weekend, so apologies but those pathetic ā€˜bedridden hayfeverā€™ selfies have ticked me right off
I know Iā€™m probably biased but she is really boiling my piss lately. As much as I love you guys and think youā€™re lovely and hilarious, Iā€™m not sure I can put up with much more of Kathā€™s shite.
I too, like many people, have been suffering with hayfever and yeah itā€™s rubbish, makes you feel gross and all, but Satan on a bench Kath, get a grip.
Sheā€™s just had a lovely (if not tacky) wedding that her whole family pulled together for, a lot was gifted and the rest probably paid for by her minted gangler, shes just had TWO holidays, sheā€™s got a big house that she owns in a great location in London, with supposedly the love of her life and her lovely cat - yet all she does is either prat about like a child or bloody moan.
Iā€™m sure we can all agree that weā€™ve regretted taking things for granted in hindsight, but she seriously needs to take a step back and have a look at what she has, I know mental health problems can effect anyone but she does have the ways and means of getting a lot of help and support which most people donā€™t have access to.
What is really annoying me is the ā€˜health problemsā€™, I know this isnā€™t about Kath but last week I had to stay in hospital for a few nights because I went into A&E having seizures, I had an accident last year which resulted in a brain injury which flared up and lead to the A&E visit, all week I was stuck in bed driving myself mad because I couldnā€™t stand up due to dizziness. Iā€™m coming to terms with the fact that Iā€™m going to have to quit my job, which I absolutely love and has improved my mental health tenfold, because of injury. Iā€™m going to be skint. Being ill SUCKS! It really does. Not being able to do day to day tasks whilst everyone you know is out enjoying their four day weekend is horrible. I wish I was healthier, I canā€™t do anything about it.
Katie, if youā€™re reading, and I hope you are, APPRECIATE how healthy you are and what you have. Hayfever does not stop you from working nor does over indulging and being bloated, your job is very cushty compared to most and youā€™re lucky to have it, if it doesnā€™t make you happy then do something else, your partner is earning a lot so youā€™re in a brilliant position to take a step back from work, train in something, take a risk, have a think about your career. Just stop moaning like a child please.
Lots of love to you all šŸ¤
I can relate to what you're saying as I've had a really bad year health-wise and I'm now having challenges with my work making appropriate adjustments to allow me to continue working. It's so crappy when people are completely ignorant to how priveleged they are. The crying and 'so poorly' selfies to get pity from followers are awful and getting her partner to 'set up' a duvet on the sofa every other day when she's an able bodied person with very minor health complaints is just šŸ¤Æ it makes a mockery of people with chronic health issues who are doing their best.

Katie doesn't appear to *do* much but can afford to live this pretentious lifestyle of constant shopping, gifted experiences and eating in reataurants every other day. All of this while there's a cost of living crisis affecting the rest of us. Tone deaf, the lot of them.

Sending lots of love your way, I hope your situation improves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Camera behind, must look back. It's not good for the blood pressure how much that irritates me šŸ˜‚
Why does the food they eat, either at home or out, always look so vile šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 3
I only recently learned that actually hayfever is worse in London as to prevent trees breeding, councils only planted male ones, so there is loads more pollen here than in normal places! Explains why I have hayfever here when I've never had it in my life. Katie is still super whiny lol I get hayfever symptoms going outside in the winter you never hear me talk about it.
Am I an idiot, or did other people not realise trees came in male and female??? This is news to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I an idiot, or did other people not realise trees came in male and female??? This is news to me!
It's news to me too. I wish we only had male ones. I just had to cut down 4 trees in my garden which came up out of nowhere ffs.

Reactions: 5
I do wonder how she wouldā€™ve fared if she had a normal job.
- ā€œI canā€™t come into work today- my hayfever is so debilitating that I cannot move from my duvet fort (made lovingly by my husband) on the sofaā€
- ā€œI cannot come into work today- my period pains are causing me diabolical pain & I have duct taped the hot water bottle to myself & cannot move from the pillow fort so lovingly put together by my husbandā€
- ā€œI cannot come into work today as itā€™s winter and Iā€™m feeling SAD, I cannot move from the duvet pillow fort my husband so lovingly prepared for me on my sofa, as I need to sit in front of my Adgifted lumie sad light all day as I play video games to distract my mind from this awful predicamentā€
- ā€œI cannot come into work today- Mercury is in retrograde & I have such an horrific impending sense of DOOM- I hope itā€™s ok for me to take this as a mental health day- it requires me to sit on my sofa as my husband lovingly prepared it with a duvetā€
- ā€œI cannot come into work today- my skin is looking AWFUL & Iā€™ve had a breakout and itā€™s definitely not due to the ridiculous concoction of Adgifted skincare I power through every week but I still cannot cover it up with the ridiculous amounts of makeup I have been Gifted eitherā€¦ā€
All those duvet forts, bloaty a and e trips, holding tissues to her nose and kissing her burnt fingers better, strapping hot water bottles to her abdomen and herā˜†pillsā˜† leads me to conclude that the G-unit's love language appears to be, acts of service.

He is more paternal than first impressions indicated, after all he is clearly parenting Katie. If they do spawn he will have to choose who to dedicate himself to, as realistically he just won't have the time to nurture Katie (as if she's a valuable orchid that must be kept alive in the Arctic in order to save humanity) and lavish love and attention on a baby, ontop of all the daily tasks of simply keeping said baby alive, feeding etc. Plus whatever it is that he does for his job.

Reactions: 13
All those duvet forts, bloaty a and e trips, holding tissues to her nose and kissing her burnt fingers better, strapping hot water bottles to her abdomen and herā˜†pillsā˜† leads me to conclude that the G-unit's love language appears to be, acts of service.

He is more paternal than first impressions indicated, after all he is clearly parenting Katie. If they do spawn he will have to choose who to dedicate himself to, as realistically he just won't have the time to nurture Katie (as if she's a valuable orchid that must be kept alive in the Arctic in order to save humanity) and lavish love and attention on a baby, ontop of all the daily tasks of simply keeping said baby alive, feeding etc. Plus whatever it is that he does for his job.
I can't even begin to think about what she would be like if she was pregnant. Her phobia would be #1 topic even if she had a smooth, uncomplicated pregnancy

Reactions: 8
So her sister gets married next month. Considering she has had to wait two years because the original date was postponed due to covid rules, could Kathleen not have waited until her sister had her wedding first?

Reactions: 13
So her sister gets married next month. Considering she has had to wait two years because the original date was postponed due to covid rules, could Kathleen not have waited until her sister had her wedding first?
No. What Katie wants, Katie gets.

I imagine (hope?) she checked with her sis but equally sister could just have been polite and said she didn't mind. I really hope her sister big day is very low key and classy.

Oh, I can't wait for Katie to order a gazillion of wedding guest dresses (or is she a bridesmaid?) from Asos, photograph herself in them pouting, aff link the tit out of them, and send them all back šŸ˜”

I hope she's not in the wedding party and is made to serve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
No. What Katie wants, Katie gets.

I imagine (hope?) she checked with her sis but equally sister could just have been polite and said she didn't mind. I really hope her sister big day is very low key and classy.

Oh, I can't wait for Katie to order a gazillion of wedding guest dresses (or is she a bridesmaid?) from Asos, photograph herself in them pouting, aff link the tit out of them, and send them all back šŸ˜”
I can just imagine the pouty strop if Kathleen didn't get what she wanted. Her sister might've said it's fine just to avoid that strop.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
maybe her sister did mind? Katie kept hinting at family dramas leading up to the wedding and her sister didnā€™t look happy on Katieā€™s wedding day

• Wow
I can just imagine the pouty strop if Kathleen didn't get what she wanted. Her sister might've said it's fine just to avoid that strop.
I can imagine it going exactly like that- I just find it a bit odd that Katie rushed into everything, I mean I donā€™t wanna start a debate on timelines when u should/should not get married- but it seemed quite clear katie was in a particular rush to get things ahead of her younger sisterā€¦I remember the arsey story she did on the day her niece was born about Ppl asking her when she was planning to have kids, and how having kids isnā€™t everting etc- although I agreed with the context of what she was saying I couldnā€™t help but think itā€™s a slightly veiled dig & it was said at an inappropriate time. There is alot of sibling rivalry (from an outside observers view anyway) having looked at probably all the wedding piks thereā€™s literally only 2 photos of where her sister is barely managing a smile, she looks so miserable in the rest.

• Heart
  • Sad
I forgot to post these yesterday. I'm shocked to the core that they actually had a veggie lunch and didn't make a deal out of it. (Unless there was some gorgeous ham and sardines on the table as well which she cropped, along with half rotisserie chicken [per head]).
Screenshot_20220606-135053.png

Do people really not know how to dry flowers?
Screenshot_20220606-135133.png

Ignore the willies LOL - she could have easily cover them with text or crop but ok. Hee hee.
Screenshot_20220606-135135.png

So the willies are still there 5 weeks later? Gee.
Screenshot_20220606-135139.png

"MY MIND (...) HAD ZERO HEADSPACE"
I DIE šŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20220606-135147.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.